Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for future its meant to be under Influencers - she has always been under there
You also need to report the other thread so the mods close it
Can we just move on from this? She hasn’t always been under influencers, she was under Health Instagrammers up until only a few months ago when someone changed her to Influencers. I made a mistake last thread and put her back under Health Instagrammers (and apologised to you because you seemed hung up on it) but couldn’t report it to have it moved. It looks like this one is back under Influencers. Can this please be the end of the posts about what heading it’s under?
---
I actually think it's because half those tea time girls are thick as tit and can only relate to the high school drama posts on there.
I only joined the page for the SG tea but now they seem to all side with her I think I’m ready to leave. My FB feed is now filled with ‘I had a fight with my boyfriend, what should I do?’, ‘My friends didn’t invite me somewhere, what should I do?’, ‘My boyfriend broke up with me, what should I do?’. I reckon 90% of that page is 18 year old girls with absolutely no life experience and I’m way too old for their tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can we just move on from this? She hasn’t always been under influencers, she was under Health Instagrammers up until only a few months ago when someone changed her to Influencers. I made a mistake last thread and put her back under Health Instagrammers (and apologised to you because you seemed hung up on it) but couldn’t report it to have it moved. It looks like this one is back under Influencers. Can this please be the end of the posts about what heading it’s under?
---

I only joined the page for the SG tea but now they seem to all side with her I think I’m ready to leave. My FB feed is now filled with ‘I had a fight with my boyfriend, what should I do?’, ‘My friends didn’t invite me somewhere, what should I do?’, ‘My boyfriend broke up with me, what should I do?’. I reckon 90% of that page is 18 year old girls with absolutely no life experience and I’m way too old for their tit 😂
I left TT for this exact reason, I got tired of my entire feed filled with BS like “mi bby daddy beats me and slept with my mum/Sil/brother but should I buy him a new car and get a second job because he’s clearly unhappy? 🙄
I think because it’s global too there’s a heavy US influence (you can tell by the way they write) and it’s a bit too much for the average literate person.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have translated her word salad / fixed it
I wonder if this is her attempt at justifying having a new guy - she's worked through the trauma in record time because she has a kinesiologist, psychiatrist, sound healer etc. Now she's ready to move on! I'm sure actual therapy would help, but it can't make you recover that quickly in my opinion. It still takes time. She's 100% a narcopath. I don't think she understands how normal people function.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if this is her attempt at justifying having a new guy - she's worked through the trauma in record time because she has a kinesiologist, psychiatrist, sound healer etc. Now she's ready to move on! I'm sure actual therapy would help, but it can't make you recover that quickly in my opinion. It still takes time. She's 100% a narcopath. I don't think she understands how normal people function.
Hammer on head. She does not understand how real emotions work. You can’t just have a team of people who help you move through enormous grief in a matter of days/weeks. Sure they help manage it and give tools to process it. But they don’t fix it. Time is needed. But she thinks she can bamboozle everyone with all her new age bull and people will believe it. Some do. But most can see she only cares about herself and doesn’t give a tit about the loss of her baby, abandoning her kids and losing Andy.

Reactions: 23
Won’t be sharing this season of her life because -
Every guy she is with is a season if they even last that long
She has been reading comments on all the influencer goss pages and knows she is getting SLAMMED, so tries to give some vague , pathetic reason as to why she won’t share aka own up to her lies .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Won’t be sharing this season of her life because -
Every guy she is with is a season if they even last that long
She has been reading comments on all the influencer goss pages and knows she is getting SLAMMED, so tries to give some vague , pathetic reason as to why she won’t share aka own up to her lies .
Won’t share this season of her life because it turns guys off when you talk about the baby you aborted and the marriage you abandoned 5 minutes ago. They might think you are unstable and she can’t be hindering her prospects like that.

Reactions: 18
Because they are twins, do they need 25g of protein? 🫠
She is an actual idiot. You don’t need to add protein powder to your kid’s meals. As a “qualified nutritionist”, she should know that if she’s feeding them a balanced diet then they would be easily meeting their protein requirements. But in saying that, we all know she barely eats anywhere near enough/had food issues (which she disguised as healthy eating, or posts fake pictures of her eating her 3000 cals a day), so she probably doesn’t feed them enough.

Reactions: 25
YES!!!!! I only joined to read SG related BS. But then I had to hide the page because it was so frustrating seeing the petty life drama posts in my newsfeed. I searched for it today after seeing here that there was a new SG related post, but it was disappointing to say the least.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.