Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Daily Mail article she denies they are romantically involved and said he’s a long term friend. A long term friend she’s just started following on instagram 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Kai who? This new 🍆 looks like a right tool. Perfect for our Liaf. Imagine their deep conversations 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the Daily Mail article she denies they are romantically involved and said he’s a long term friend. A long term friend she’s just started following on instagram 😒
Right. All of my long term male friends post stories of me with double entendre captions, don’t yours?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
a
all i can hear here is DJ khaled "ANOTHER ONE" coz we all know loafie likes her long term friend storyline... ha
---
omg I have a week off and because of the TT post catch up on thread 19 and all of the tea has been spilled! Tell you what no work was done here today haha
The new boy is giving whats-his-name- vibes.. was it ryan? ive lost count for real.. young, fit, dumb and probably star struck with the amount of instagram followers she has.. having no idea on what her story really is. Its weird how she goes for these young guys with the combo of thirsty son pics. A reflection on how immature she really is.. WILD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am all for Liaf to replace Loaf. TT is tit, so many whingers and keyboard warriors.

Reactions: 15
Hey Daily Mail. Listen up homie. She is 34. She has still got pics of Andrew on her socials if you know where to lookie… and this long term friend who I bet none of her previous husbands or any children have ever met. Long term friend is a decoy. She’s shagging him.
---
Hahaha 🤣 Nice try Loaf!
They bloody read here as I have already posted this same thing on the last thread.

Reactions: 19
That Tea Time page on facebook is ridiculous. People saying if you don’t like her life mind your own business blah blah.
Do they forgot that they are on a gossip page?!? meaning you are suppose to talk about other people’s lives.
Seriously these people trying to be nice when on a gossip page. You are there to gossip period.

Reactions: 22
That Tea Time page on facebook is ridiculous. People saying if you don’t like her life mind your own business blah blah.
Do they forgot that they are on a gossip page?!? meaning you are suppose to talk about other people’s lives.
Seriously these people trying to be nice when on a gossip page. You are there to gossip period.
LITERALLYYYYYYYYY this!! Half the tit some of those girls post isnt even tea, its validating crap that belongs in an edition of DOLLY and they getall upset when there is actual tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile in Tea Time on FB she has the wool pulled over everyone's eyes, and if you dare disagree then it's claimed to be misogyny 🤦🏽‍♀️
TT is a joke. They bagged out BGA and their merch yet released their own. Seriously the group just loves being angry at the world.

But back to Loaf. Wow I've missed a lot haha I had my own personal tit going on and checking socials was the absolute last thing I could physically do let alone think of doing. She is truly disgusting and I think there have been more than enough opportunities for her and her "circle" to come together and support her to get help. Nothing will ever change with her. I was actually going to say, a couple of days/week ago, that she had gone quiet on the Nath front. Which usually means she has a new 🍆.

I wish the the Dr and his family would do a story with 60 minutes raising awareness of the grief of losing a child ect. They could be come advocates for fathers and families of stillborns. This wouldn't spill the secret in black and white, but it would for those who can read between the lines.

Reactions: 17
It's funny how we never see these sort of Instagram stories from / Daily Mail paparazzi shots with random females who she's "been friends with forever" 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not by any means implying a woman can't have male friends, I'm just leaning in the direction of there must be a reason (as we know) why she can't hold solid, stable and supportive friendships with other women.... Tessa/Trin... anyone else. She spends a lot of time with her male cousin, and then these random new "forever friends" who are all males. But of course she's never sleeping with them, or dating them, GUYYYYZ HE'S BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 63 YEARS NOW!!!!!

Reactions: 20
It's funny how we never see these sort of Instagram stories from / Daily Mail paparazzi shots with random females who she's "been friends with forever" 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not by any means implying a woman can't have male friends, I'm just leaning in the direction of there must be a reason (as we know) why she can't hold solid, stable and supportive friendships with other women.... Tessa/Trin... anyone else. She spends a lot of time with her male cousin, and then these random new "forever friends" who are all males. But of course she's never sleeping with them, or dating them, GUYYYYZ HE'S BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 63 YEARS NOW!!!!!
They were born at the same hospital and became friends while their cribs were parked next to each other in the nursery ❤😍🥰 #soulmates

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In typical ape like fashion… she always has a hand on a new branch before letting the other one go 🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isn’t this new 🍆 like 13? How can they be long term friends. Also as someone else pointed out, she’s only recently started following him.

Reactions: 14
You think loaf knows she’s the laughing stock of the internet.
SD post is amazing. So many ppl seeing clearly

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.