Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how this guy is a long term friend.
“oh I totally meant THIS guy was my plus one. Not Andrew! Dahhhh babygurls. It’s your fault for reading it all wrong”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reason she wants to keep her baby girl to only her is because she had a bleeping tanty and ended her life . She isn’t doing it because she wants Pixie all to herself , she is doing it to try save her social media status and therefore lifestyle . Biggest narc liar to walk this earth .

Reactions: 26
Meanwhile in Tea Time on FB she has the wool pulled over everyone's eyes, and if you dare disagree then it's claimed to be misogyny 🤦🏽‍♀️
I actually think it's because half those tea time girls are thick as tit and can only relate to the high school drama posts on there.

Reactions: 24
Going back - my son is still young so I can’t say for a fact how we will interact when he’s a teen BUT a close physical relationship (cuddling etc) would probably be less weird if she was actually around… it’s definitely made worse by the fact she literally didn’t see his face for months and then is snuggling him like he’s a boyfriend

Reactions: 13
Also, what the actual duck is her accent. It's so hard to listen to that voice. How can anyone stand her honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I get it. Loaf can move on to new 🍆 cos she’s had quantum leaps in her healing with her kinesiology lady. Totally legit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.