Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how we never see these sort of Instagram stories from / Daily Mail paparazzi shots with random females who she's "been friends with forever" 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not by any means implying a woman can't have male friends, I'm just leaning in the direction of there must be a reason (as we know) why she can't hold solid, stable and supportive friendships with other women.... Tessa/Trin... anyone else. She spends a lot of time with her male cousin, and then these random new "forever friends" who are all males. But of course she's never sleeping with them, or dating them, GUYYYYZ HE'S BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 63 YEARS NOW!!!!!
She literally does this to stay relevant.
my close source told me Loafie tipped paps about her going for her walk with James Newbury for a story to get her engagement up.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was using the new 🍆 as bait to keep relevant as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
LITERALLYYYYYYYYY this!! Half the tit some of those girls post isnt even tea, its validating crap that belongs in an edition of DOLLY and they getall upset when there is actual tea
Exactly hahaha they seem like a bunch of girls trying to cheer everyone up on a bloody GOSSIP page. Seriously witch please hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gets more comments or people commenting on DM or IU ( and they have way less followers) then what she does her own posts . Lol
Fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Tea Time page on facebook is ridiculous. People saying if you don’t like her life mind your own business blah blah.
Do they forgot that they are on a gossip page?!? meaning you are suppose to talk about other people’s lives.
Seriously these people trying to be nice when on a gossip page. You are there to gossip period.
That tea time page is a load of absolute tit. It’s an online dolly doctor or girlfriend sealed section on steriods.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my close source told me Loafie tipped paps about her going for her walk with James Newbury for a story to get her engagement up.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was using the new 🍆 as bait to keep relevant as well
Sadly that doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't be surprised if all the overly sexual photos she posted with Kai recently were also in an attempt to get another Daily Mail article written, or better yet another Sunrise interview 🙄 She's sick.

• Sick
Lol that’s a given - you don’t see more known influencers getting papped let alone little barely known Sophie.. Same as Sophie Cachia getting papped at officeworks and sexyland 🙄

• Haha
Just for future its meant to be under Influencers - she has always been under there
You also need to report the other thread so the mods close it
Are you ok cos you seem pressed about the tag of these threads. Maybe a little massage and woop meal delivery will cheer you up? Use my code “simonegrifter20” for a discount 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are you ok cos you seem pressed about the tag of these threads. Maybe a little massage and woop meal delivery will cheer you up? Use my code “simonegrifter20” for a discount 🤪
You forgot an ice bath and a trip to Byron. But no dick sorry, Loaf has used them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That tea time page is a load of absolute tit. It’s an online dolly doctor or girlfriend sealed section on steriods.
I feel like it’s the beginners guide to dumb decisions, entitlement & narcissism.

I bet if you spun Loaf’s story without her name but “a close friend of mine has started a new r’ship 9 weeks after the death of her 24 week & collapse of her 76 day marriage they’d be on side.”

• Haha
I feel like it’s the beginners guide to dumb decisions, entitlement & narcissism.

I bet if you spun Loaf’s story without her name but “a close friend of mine has started a new r’ship 9 weeks after the death of her 24 week & collapse of her 76 day marriage they’d be on side.”
Shall we test the theory?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m living for this….
A close friend of mine who has been married 3 times, leaves her children at the drop of a hat, and had an abortion out of spite,and faked that the husband sent her child off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.