Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if nath went with loaf overseas so she could take the twins I think his Vegemite post was to throw everyone off by tagging australia in it to think he didn’t go with her

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can confirm she orchestrated the “paps” and told them where she was to get photos.
Loaf is itching to stay relevant and one of her biggest triggers is loosing her following / not being relevant on socials
We always suspected this.
spill it babyguurl xx

Reactions: 11
She looks 40 and omg just goes to show she photoshops like hell
I take great offence for his as a woman in her 40’s
I look so much better than this. My butt is more jlo than pancake but it’s all natural and fit.
---
😱 a far stretch from her edited Insta posts hey
Insta v reality
---

And why is her hair that horrible colour ??? It looks like a tumble weed
But he brushed her dreadlocks remember lol 🙄

• Haha
I’m almost scared with what she is going to fire back with. While many people now see her for what she is, a lot still idolise her and she knows she can spin things in her favour.
I hope Papi has his receipts ready and is prepared to comment further, cos he’s definitely going to need to when she comes out guns blazing to reclaim the narrative
I think we have a lot of the receipts covered here tattlers?
so Dr Firgaira where did you obtain said information
“Ummmmmmmm”
Hahahha
Tattle life detective agency at your service
---
Oh no they're going to make him the bad guy 😔
Not on our watch. Where’s Grimshaw when you need her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there anything that should be added to the Wiki in preparation for the new visitors to the site? Any important things missing? 🤔

Reactions: 8
So for anyone new here reading along after today's little announcement. Sophie terminated sweet baby Pixie while Andrew was overseas with his daughters to get back at him for going on the trip. She apparently did it under the guise of mental health and DV. She then tried to play it off as if it was a spontaneous stillbirth to him and all her fam/friends but the truth has since come out and that is why she's all but alone and he ended it with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I am so interested to know what audio books he will listen to? (I’m a very busy working mother so audio books are my go to)
I’ve just had a bit of a google of audio books about narcissists and narcopaths and there are so many. Wonder if that’s what he will listen to or something about healing.
someone has asked in their comment so hopefully he shares.
just reading back over that post and the comments and a lot of Bevs likes have disappeared
I think she leaves them as little gifts for us here 🌸 bev you do us proud 🌸

Just to add to my previous TT screenshots

BEEEF9B1-439C-4E6A-B987-004217CBF2F4.jpeg

ETA: I’ve done some digging. This girl is followed by Oasis Dental Group.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I can’t see Dr Teef’s comment about separation any more. is it just me?
Although its been screenshot and posted here before it won't hurt to have it again here. So Dr A can re write it if he feels like doing so...
Plus I think the woman he was replying to didn't like the fact that people were setting her straight..
But now her name is in lights forever on the Daily Mail
IMG_5974.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

Reactions: 9
Right off I go to Facebook to tea time and daily mail for a little look. No early night here.
why am I so invested in this?
because I see so much of myself in what Andrew has been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right off I go to Facebook to tea time and daily mail for a little look. No early night here.
why am I so invested in this?
because I see so much of myself in what Andrew has been through.
Oh same! Some days I can be pages behind, other days I spend more time on tattle than my full time job. Today is one of those latter days 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.