Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if that is once a week vlog content I can’t imagine how thrilling 3 days a week is going to be.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she works in a school office you know - nothing to justify it but just from not teaching and, if she was a work today, being able to answer questions when at work 🧐

Yes, thought the same after the photo she posted as she’s sat at a desk in an office environment

I get that they're not together that much at the moment but I'm sure they had more content when he was away on tour? The recent vlogs have felt incredibly tired and like they're forcing themselves to produce content when they really don't want to. It's not enjoyable watching.

Reactions: 2
I get that they're not together that much at the moment but I'm sure they had more content when he was away on tour? The recent vlogs have felt incredibly tired and like they're forcing themselves to produce content when they really don't want to. It's not enjoyable watching.
They are scraping the barrel a bit at the moment, shame because I was initially interested in watching them properly, 2 years ago.

Reactions: 2
I do find this poor us we don’t spend anytime together quite irritating though.

My husband is self employed so works all the hours he can, we don’t have loads of time together as a family but we are adults and have bills to pay. I think it’s not uncommon for couples now to be doing different hours than the normal 9-5. Even if one of you is doing it doesn’t mean the other is!

Reactions: 4
I do find this poor us we don’t spend anytime together quite irritating though.

My husband is self employed so works all the hours he can, we don’t have loads of time together as a family but we are adults and have bills to pay. I think it’s not uncommon for couples now to be doing different hours than the normal 9-5. Even if one of you is doing it doesn’t mean the other is!
Absolutely! And what annoys me is that Sophie could easily have chosen a job that mirrors Dave's hours eg bar work or theatre work, both of which she's done before. But instead she works in a school! So literally as she's finished for the day he's off to work.

Can't work out if it's because she's as thick as two short planks or because actually deep down they don't really enjoy spending time together. Certainly by the end of their honeymoon they were barely talking and the vibe between them was truly awful.

Reactions: 3
What is Dave going to be doing job wise when he’s finished with The Play That Goes Wrong? Sophie was saying how they’ll be able to go for breakfast on weekends and to the beach with Chip. So will Dave not be doing theatre work again? (Sorry if it’s been mentioned/asked before)

What is Dave going to be doing job wise when he’s finished with The Play That Goes Wrong? Sophie was saying how they’ll be able to go for breakfast on weekends and to the beach with Chip. So will Dave not be doing theatre work again? (Sorry if it’s been mentioned/asked before)
I think someone said he has nothing lined up because of the way auditions work

I think someone said he has nothing lined up because of the way auditions work
Yeh, that was me. It's difficult to work in a "normal" job (eg not flogging or a job where you can pick and choose your hours) because when you get called for an audition you have to be there pronto. It's not like a job interview where you might get a week's notice, for acting jobs it can be you need to come to audition right now or this afternoon. The audition panel won't care if you can't make it, there are literally hundreds of other people who would take that audition spot if you can't make it.

So if Dave is serious about his career he'll need to be available for auditions at the drop of a hat. That may involve him having to sleep on a mate's floor in London, too, as he lives too far out to be available at short notice.

So she’s finally put this assumptions video up and talks about Affording Disney.

She thinks that you only play for the total price of the hotel room and not the children in it 🤦🏼‍♀️ The park tickets on their own are so pricey let alone flights too in school holidays, she doesn’t seem to think having children will make it more expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s finally put this assumptions video up and talks about Affording Disney.

She thinks that you only play for the total price of the hotel room and not the children in it 🤦🏼‍♀️ The park tickets on their own are so pricey let alone flights too in school holidays, she doesn’t seem to think having children will make it more expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely. She came across as a complete airhead in that video. "People have been critical of us buying Chip as a puppy so we're going to adopt another dog so that's all fine, isn't it?" Er, no. For a start you haven't trained Chip properly, how on earth are you going to cope with another dog? Oh but it's all fine because she's going to adopt another dog after she's had a baby. Given she's struggling with the one dog goodness only knows how she'll cope with a baby and two badly behaved dogs.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why anyone thinks them getting another dog is a good idea. I thought the timing of when they bought Chip was strange 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although, I never said anything but obviously from that video there were people who said about it.

Excuse me? She's getting ANOTHER dog? What a shitshow.
Yes but not until they've had their first baby because otherwise it wouldn't work. Apparently. So that's all OK then.

And not only does she say this shite out loud, she publishes it for all the world to see. Thank goodness she's not responsible for educating our children.

She really has no idea about life. Let’s just hope she can have a baby, with Dave being so overweight there’s a chance his “swimmers” won’t be at there best.

Excuse me? She's getting ANOTHER dog? What a shitshow.
I’ve been a lurker for a little while, first time posting! I don’t think she’s really thought through ‘adopting their next dog’. As someone who initially started looking at rescue dogs, they are REALLY strict! It’s unlikely that many rescues would place a dog in a home with a newborn/young baby because it would be too likely the dog would be returned to them when it gets too much. I think maybe they should concentrate on training the dog they have at the moment before thinking about adopting a second!

Reactions: 5
“No autumnal stuff here” while stood in the Christmas section. Love Christmas is in the dead of winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.