Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a nice young man.
I hope so. Dave comes across as a really decent bloke and with the right partner for him he'd be truly happy. Not living this weird brother/sister life with his wife, who we strongly suspect is rather hard work behind closed doors.

I just wish he had the confidence to tell her to do one.

Reactions: 4
I hope him loosing weight also expands his career in the west end and musical theatre.

Reactions: 5
Anyone see dave singing let it go. Jesus. I really don’t think he’s a great singer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, that was even worst then I expected. Talk about screeching.

He really makes me cringe when he sings 😬 also that beard 🤢

Also, if I was in WDW and someone sang like this on a ride I’d queued potentially a long time for I’d be really pissed off. Probably scare my 6 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree with all the comments above re Dave's singing. I was actually quite taken aback by how bad he was - I think I'd blotted out his last attempt at holding a tune from my mind. I thought he was taking the mick at first. Embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 2
It’s just really unnatural. Maybe if he sang in a lower tone it would be better but he always pushes for this extreme highness that just doesn’t work.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand this obsession of male singers singing in falsetto all the time. Like in pop songs etc. Singing in their more comfortable register is so much better. You don't hear nice deep tenor and bass voices in songs these days. Just my opinion. Dave singing that song an octave lower would have sounded so much better, and the belt at the end would sound so much richer.

Reactions: 2
Genuinely thought that singing was a piss take until I read the post properly...painful.

I don't get why he's uploaded this. If any potential employers heard this they'd run a mile. Why is he sabotaging his career before it's even properly started? Yes, he's an understudy in a West End show but that performance ain't gonna get him a prime role. Odd.

Reactions: 3
I just listened to it and my Daughter started screaming and laughing 🤣 even she didn't think it was serious

If she was a TA, those jobs are quite often a 1 year fixed contract
She must have been working though because in the vlog where they went to Homebase the next day Dave was saying how Sophie had to go to work for 5 hours,

They have slowed the frequency of uploads since the wedding so surely their views have also reduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.