Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't even made it through the first minute on her latest thrilling vlog. FFS Sophie quit with the little girly whisper voice. You're almost 30, not 3. It's not cute, it's just annoying. Just speak like an adult.

Reactions: 6
I haven't even made it through the first minute on her latest thrilling vlog. FFS Sophie quit with the little girly whisper voice. You're almost 30, not 3. It's not cute, it's just annoying. Just speak like an adult.
It honestly seems a lot more put on then it used to be, not saying I think it was completely genuine before but the start of that haul was totally fake. I donā€™t know about the rest as I gave up.

Reactions: 4
OK so I struggled on and had to laugh at the end when she says that talking about shopping at Primark for an hour is SOOO tiring. It's no wonder she can't hold down a full time job if she finds talking for an hour tiring.

My question is: who is the laziest flogger?

My nominations are:
Sophie (see above plus appears to spend most of her life napping)
Brogan Tate (went to LA and spent the majority of her time there in bed watching Netflix)
BrummyMummyof2 (rarely gets out of bed and delegates all housework to her husband, who has a full time job)

Anyone else?

Reactions: 5
OK so I struggled on and had to laugh at the end when she says that talking about shopping at Primark for an hour is SOOO tiring. It's no wonder she can't hold down a full time job if she finds talking for an hour tiring.

My question is: who is the laziest flogger?

My nominations are:
Sophie (see above plus appears to spend most of her life napping)
Brogan Tate (went to LA and spent the majority of her time there in bed watching Netflix)
BrummyMummyof2 (rarely gets out of bed and delegates all housework to her husband, who has a full time job)

Anyone else?
Xameliax sheā€™s another one always complains she needs a break. She doesnā€™t do anything!!!

Reactions: 4
Well, no surprise that it was 100% clickbait. Thrilling vlog as ever, watching paint dry with Sophie and Dave showing us his elastic bands :sick:

I wonder how they'll manage once Dave is out of work, both financially and vlog content-wise. Interesting that Sophie appears to still be working, they must be worried about surviving without Dave's pay. This must be the longest she's held down a job.

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s stopping Dave getting a day job whilst he auditions for new roles though?!

Whatā€™s stopping Dave getting a day job whilst he auditions for new roles though?!
To be fair it's difficult to hold down a job if you are auditioning anywhere near seriously. You can get a call with extremely short notice and if you can't attend, tough tit, someone else gets the job. You need to be available, so I wouldn't be surprised if Dave doesn't get a day job.

OK so a week since their last vlog and we get to see Sophie break a mirror and Dave's infamous head shots. Yawn. Although my personal highlight was Sophie admitting that she doesn't know how to change a lightbulb. Words fail me.

If Dave finishing the play means more interesting content I say bring it on. Please. Before we all die of boredom.

And why does Sophie buy a new roller every time she paints something? She clearly knows as much about cleaning rollers as changing light bulbs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought the same about the rollers, just wash them! How wasteful to buy new ones everytime.

When they are sat in Bed he is covered in dog hair, do they brush Chip at all? It's gross that he's in bed with all that dog hair on him.

So much drama about that mirror. I'm soooooooo grateful you are ok šŸ™„ such an over reaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.