Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had went back to work we would have had a woe is me I work so hard post on insta I’m sure .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was going to have all this extra time for blogging though... shock no upload this week.

Literally uploaded minutes after posting that 😂

It was the little girly whisper voice that ground my gears. Does she think it sounds cute or something? Sophie love, you're almost 30 now, time to put on the big girl pants.

• Haha
I feel lik Sophie doesn't want to grow up in high doesn't go well with having s baby.

Does anyone find with Dave he seems to spend a lot of time at the gym doing weight training when he really needs to focus on his cardio. I don't know how he hadn't realised this yet

I feel lik Sophie doesn't want to grow up in high doesn't go well with having s baby.

Does anyone find with Dave he seems to spend a lot of time at the gym doing weight training when he really needs to focus on his cardio. I don't know how he hadn't realised this yet
Yep I have no idea why he hasn’t worked this out yet. It does make me laugh when he says about calories, he has no idea what he’s doing and he looks like he’s getting bigger 🤦‍♀️
He needs a personal trainer to help him, I’m surprised no ones offered yet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I couldn’t agree more. Why do people believe doing weights will make them smaller?! It’s ridiculous. He clearly needs to do cardio workouts. He’s in desperate need of some guidance.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t agree more. Why do people believe doing weights will make them smaller?! It’s ridiculous. He clearly needs to do cardio workouts. He’s in desperate need of some guidance.
He did a workout once with Matt from Matt and Jade's channel, isn't he a personal trainer? But they were meeting up as friends so I guess he just said he was doing a good job. I would have thought losing the excess weight would be a priority over becoming ripped. I saw Dave perform as Robert on the tour last year, he was able to climb the set, and keep up with all the slapstick moves, so he has strenth and stamina but it must be extra work doing so whilst being considerably overweight. What seems a shame is that he has been on a weightloss journey for several years, does meal preps yet has not really lost any weight. For all the weight training we cannot see the gains. I wish him well but he needs to do something about it especially if he wants to be running around after their potential kids. If he was lazy I wouldn't bother caring, it just seems a shame he goes to the effort of going to the gym, meal prepping etc but seemingly has nothing to show for it. I'm rooting for him more than I am for Sophie tbh.

Reactions: 8
I think Sophie probably entices him to eat a lot of McDonald’s and biscuits. He’s a grown man blah blah but the temptation is going to be hard to resist if that’s your wife’s diet.

Reactions: 3
I agree that I think Sophie's toddler diet is not helpful. Neither is her buying him crap like white Coco Pops and Lucky Charms, both of which are about 99% sugar. This leads me to think that she's trying to sabotage any weight loss. It may be subconscious but I think she likes to keep him big. Maybe because she's so insecure in herself that she needs to hear the constant "I love you" "You're amazing" comments irrespective of how totally fake they sound.

I agree that I think Sophie's toddler diet is not helpful. Neither is her buying him crap like white Coco Pops and Lucky Charms, both of which are about 99% sugar. This leads me to think that she's trying to sabotage any weight loss. It may be subconscious but I think she likes to keep him big. Maybe because she's so insecure in herself that she needs to hear the constant "I love you" "You're amazing" comments irrespective of how totally fake they sound.
My thoughts exactly.

I'm rooting for Dave. I think he seems like a really nice guy. Sophie is definitely a psycho mad woman when pissed off (I am too) I can sense it. She's all sweetness and light but I reckon she'd be vicious in an argument.

Reactions: 8
It is bloody weird that he’s seemingly not lost a pound since he started appearing on her channel. I’m all for him being confident bigger but clearly he has issues and wants to change. He says it so often about losing weight that it’s obvious he wants to but it’s been years since he started that and nothing is happening.

Reactions: 5
It is bloody weird that he’s seemingly not lost a pound since he started appearing on her channel. I’m all for him being confident bigger but clearly he has issues and wants to change. He says it so often about losing weight that it’s obvious he wants to but it’s been years since he started that and nothing is happening.
Sorry, I don't get why you think it's weird that he isn't losing weight on his diet of Maccie D's, sugary cereals and double portions of takeaways? Plus, as others have said, when he does go to the gym he's doing the wrong type of exercise to lose weight.

If anything I think he looks bigger than ever but that's no surprise to me given his junk food diet. It's not rocket science, if he cut the crap out of his diet the weight would fall off him given the extremely physical job he does. But as long as he's eating what Sophie The Feeder gives him he's just going to get bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I don't get why you think it's weird that he isn't losing weight on his diet of Maccie D's, sugary cereals and double portions of takeaways? Plus, as others have said, when he does go to the gym he's doing the wrong type of exercise to lose weight.

If anything I think he looks bigger than ever but that's no surprise to me given his junk food diet. It's not rocket science, if he cut the crap out of his diet the weight would fall off him given the extremely physical job he does. But as long as he's eating what Sophie The Feeder gives him he's just going to get bigger and bigger.
I kind of meant that he bangs on about it so much you think he’d be determined to do it. And would have progressed a bit by now.

He's made a good start, it will plateau a bit in a few weeks naturally but good for him if he keeps it up.
Screenshot_20190915-074321_Instagram.jpg

He's made a good start, it will plateau a bit in a few weeks naturally but good for him if he keeps it up. View attachment 41260
I agree it would be great if he keeps this up. But we've been here so many times before ... Has a few "good" weeks then eats a box of Lucky Charms for breakfast, a dozen chicken nuggets for lunch and two portions of chicken Katsu Curry for dinner with a gazillion sugary snacks on the side.

I just hope he can find the strength to stand up to Sophie when she's pushing him to overeat again. I wish she would be more supportive of him.

Reactions: 5
It's like sophie doesn't want him to do well with the weight loss that's why she always piles him with food

I bet she knows if he does well he could find someone other than her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.