Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t think he can do any better.
She is his beard. But I STILL don't understand why he needs a beard! It's the 21st century, he's an actor, why on earth does he need a beard?!

I still maintain she's so thick she doesn't even realise she is a beard.

Speaking of how thick she is, could anyone else get those wedding costs to add up to £7k??

Reactions: 7
Wait she has the bridesmaid dresses at her house . Did she ask for them back? Omg I’ve heard everything now . Those were not even that formal they could gave been worn by them again. She is awful.
Whhhat? Maybe they didn't want them so gave them back but it is customary that you buy the dresses for the bridemaids and hopefully in a style that they can wear again to proms, formals etc. When will they end up on depop?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whhhat? Maybe they didn't want them so gave them back but it is customary that you buy the dresses for the bridemaids and hopefully in a style that they can wear again to proms, formals etc. When will they end up on depop?
I have to say I was very close to asking for one of my bridesmaid dresses back because one of my bridesmaids was an ungrateful witch but I didn’t dare to it’s just something you don’t do!

Remember when Elton John came out as gay and literally no one was shocked apart from the woman he was married to...
that is literally what it would be like is Dave just announced it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dave is a cover for Sophie too imo, for what reason I don’t know but she has to make zero effort and gets fawned over.

Reactions: 2
Dave is a cover for Sophie too imo, for what reason I don’t know but she has to make zero effort and gets fawned over.
I get the impression Sophie had a fairly miserable time as a shy, overweight teen. I think she's discussed the bullying quite openly before. Then along comes this 23 year old man who is incredibly sweet and supportive of her, doesn't critise her weight or the fact she's away with the fairies. Doesn't force himself on her sexually. Constantly tells her how wonderful she is.

After a lifetime of being bullied I totally get why she settled for Dave and I suspect she is naive to his sexuality. Or doesn't want to know.

Does anyone know how they met? I'm sure they discussed this in one of those awkward live things they did (and realised quickly that they can't sustain the S&D public persona for a whole live and gave up). If so it must have been so dull that I've forgotten.

Reactions: 6
I watched the blog where they discovered the present they thew in the back of the car. how blood rude and ungrateful. they basically plundered it for food, was sorry it was only dog biscuits and then thought oh well
it was clear they didn't like the presents
they are lucky to get anything.

I get the impression Sophie had a fairly miserable time as a shy, overweight teen. I think she's discussed the bullying quite openly before. Then along comes this 23 year old man who is incredibly sweet and supportive of her, doesn't critise her weight or the fact she's away with the fairies. Doesn't force himself on her sexually. Constantly tells her how wonderful she is.

After a lifetime of being bullied I totally get why she settled for Dave and I suspect she is naive to his sexuality. Or doesn't want to know.

Does anyone know how they met? I'm sure they discussed this in one of those awkward live things they did (and realised quickly that they can't sustain the S&D public persona for a whole live and gave up). If so it must have been so dull that I've forgotten.
Pretty sure they met through a weight loss youtube or blog community they were both part of? I might have made that up!

Pretty sure they met through a weight loss youtube or blog community they were both part of? I might have made that up!

That would make perfect sense. I couldn't work out how a 23 year old Scottish actor would hook up with a schoolgirl from the north of England. But that sounds really plausible. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
Completely honest I don’t think either of them are gay, bi, straight.... I don’t see them as sexual at all 😬 i think they’re both asexual 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Completely honest I don’t think either of them are gay, bi, straight.... I don’t see them as sexual at all 😬 i think they’re both asexual 🤷‍♀️
That is true there is zero sexual chemistry between then. They give off the vibe of two best friends.

Thing is you probably have a lot more to show for yourself than Sophie does, there is nothing stable in their lives.

I'm not even sure if she's gone back to work tbh.

Dave's stories making me cringe, clear to see why there is no sexual chemistry there

Reactions: 3
Yeh, I'm not convinced she's gone back to work either. Not because she's bone idle of course, but obviously because when you're thinking about trying for a baybee you couldn't possibly be expected to work 🤔

If they ever do have this baby she's in for the shock of her life and will actually have to get off her arse for once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.