Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Dave's wedding ring looks like it came out of a cracker. How do they think we'll believe Dave could lose something that size :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish they would fuckity duck off with that cringe intro. Her screeching voice “yes pleeaseee” 😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Sophie doesn't know how to sew on a button. Seriously?!

And how often does she tidy up her car? She found a bra from the wedding (WTF) and a parcel from a stan but she/Dave/Chip had already eaten all the biscuits some time ago :sick: And she broadcasts this to the world like it's something to be proud of? Grim.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she showed that bra in a video after the wedding. She had a box of wedding stuff and pretty sure that was in it as I remember thinking eww just Chuck it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wish they would fuckity duck off with that cringe intro. Her screeching voice “yes pleeaseee” 😫😫😫😫
Her attempts to sound all delicate and girly make her sound like a teenage boy going through puberty when their voice starts to break.

Wow, she fits into her dress after less than 6 months.. success.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Sophie doesn't know how to sew on a button. Seriously?!

And how often does she tidy up her car? She found a bra from the wedding (WTF) and a parcel from a stan but she/Dave/Chip had already eaten all the biscuits some time ago :sick: And she broadcasts this to the world like it's something to be proud of? Grim.

I almost felt sorry for the stan - she clearly takes all these parcels for granted nowadays, and had just left this one in the back of her car, half-opened, and forgotten all about it. She couldn't give a fudge about the mugs they were given either - you could tell they weren't her cup of tea (so to speak!)

Reactions: 3
I almost felt sorry for the stan - she clearly takes all these parcels for granted nowadays, and had just left this one in the back of her car, half-opened, and forgotten all about it. She couldn't give a fudge about the mugs they were given either - you could tell they weren't her cup of tea (so to speak!)
Agree. I thought both of them were pretty dismissive and to admit you'd forgotten about the parcel and left it in the car ... nice ... Maybe they both need to remember it was their stans who bought them their honeymoon to Animal Kingdom so they should put a bit more effort into trying to sound genuinely grateful. Without followers they are nothing.

What is it with the “trying on the wedding dress” thing, babe you got married what, six months ago? Not six years. Why is this content.

Also spot Brummy Mummy at the bottom continuing to be the height of class and comedy 🙄
Excellent English skills right there by brummy the ex teacher

• Haha
Wow I'm really surprised their wedding cost 7000! Mine was around 10,000 plus maybe the odd expense and we got married at quite an expensive venue. I'm really quite surprised as I can not for the life of me see what cost them so much as the venues are usually the biggest expense!

Also I felt sorry for the subscriber who bought them that gift, like oh we couldn't be assed to look through it 🙄 who's acts like that when they receive a gift?

I'm on tenterhooks here waiting to find out how the jeff she managed to spunk £7k on that wedding. But despite promising that the vid would be up on her channel before the S&D vid as per usual there's jack all there. She's bloody useless!

I want to know how much money went on that honeymoon. Or rather how much money they conned people out of with those dumb chip pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is "family?'
Why does the dog have two eyes in the intro?
YESSS PLEAASE is so annoying!!!!

Reactions: 1
Why did she bother to leave in the Vlog that the other video should be up on her channel already when it wasn't? Why not just cut it out. It's like she wants to come Cross utterly useless

So I’ve just watched some older videos - of her hen do etc. And I’m sorry but if my husband to be sent me a video of him singing Disney songs for my hen do as part of a game I would have died from cringe and embarrassment. I get that he’s a professional or what ever but oh my god does everything have to be about his performing. Lord help me.

Reactions: 5
OK so she's finally managed to get up the much anticipated vid but I still have zero idea of how that wedding cost £7k. The only thing I can think of is that she's included what they paid towards their honeymoon? Otherwise it doesn't add up?

Mind you, we know maths isn't exactly one of Sophie's strong points ...

Reactions: 5
I imagine her hair extensions and the dress cost £1000. Then kilts are really expensive to Hire. I haven’t watched it yet though.

Wait she has the bridesmaid dresses at her house . Did she ask for them back? Omg I’ve heard everything now . Those were not even that formal they could gave been worn by them again. She is awful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
This girl has the mentality of a toddler. How does he have the patience for that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.