Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think it was full time at the theatre but happy to be corrected by someone who can remember! I know she seems to really struggle to work full time. She'd only been in her current job for a few weeks before she was angling to go part time.

Reactions: 1
I sometimes feel the desire she has for a baby is so that she can justify not working.

Reactions: 9
I sometimes feel the desire she has for a baby is so that she can justify not working.
I agree with that. All she ever seems to do with her nephew is watch Moana, then she has to have a lie down for the rest of the day. That seems to be the only way she engages with him. Odd.

I had to unfollow them months ago! I hate the way they speak to each other, so childlike. The final straw for me was them selling those stupid pins to fund their wedding! Why can’t she actually get a proper full time job? She has no children, she’s of good health, she’s just bloody lazy! It doesn’t surprise me she’s already wanting to drop a day, she’s going to be in for a huge wake up call if she ever had children. Mind you no doubt super Dave will do all the night feeds, allowing princess Sophie to sleep.

Dave will now surely lose some bloody weight after not being able to fit on a ride?! I personally can’t believe the wedding wasn’t enough of an excuse.

Reactions: 8
So they just got married, honeymooned in wdw in a deluxe resort, have rent to pay, got a like £500 sofa, just bought a bed and are decorating their house,sophie seems to be buying new ASOS dresses every week and now they’re saying they’re hopefully gonna be going back to Disney before the end of the year??? Where the hell is all this money coming from??

Last edited:
Her extensions have turned to Rats tails she thinks it’s funny that they are all matted.
I've never had extensions but if you look after them properly presumably they don't get matted? It sounds grim and I totally agree that she's making zero effort these days.

I also feel like she's not making much effort with YT either. Nothing on the Sophie Belle Brown channel (quick to change the name but zero content) and I got the impression on the latest vlog she'd told Dave to film some stuff at his work to pad it out a bit. So we were treated to tours of the lift at the theatre and his dressing room. Again. Thrilling content, guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never had extensions but if you look after them properly presumably they don't get matted? It sounds grim and I totally agree that she's making zero effort these days.

I also feel like she's not making much effort with YT either. Nothing on the Sophie Belle Brown channel (quick to change the name but zero content) and I got the impression on the latest vlog she'd told Dave to film some stuff at his work to pad it out a bit. So we were treated to tours of the lift at the theatre and his dressing room. Again. Thrilling content, guys.
I don’t care about the god damn theatre

Reactions: 4
Her extensions have turned to Rats tails she thinks it’s funny that they are all matted.
When you have hair extensions it’s part of the deal that you will have upkeep appointments to look after them, at some salons they won’t see you if you neglect your extensions.

Reactions: 3
When you have hair extensions it’s part of the deal that you will have upkeep appointments to look after them, at some salons they won’t see you if you neglect your extensions.
She might end up having to cut them out if they are very matted.

I am interested in theatre so don't mind those bits of the vlogs but want to see more than the lift and dressing room, as you say. They are literally hanging onto 'renovating' a bedroom and clickbait titles now.

She might end up having to cut them out if they are very matted.

I am interested in theatre so don't mind those bits of the vlogs but want to see more than the lift and dressing room, as you say. They are literally hanging onto 'renovating' a bedroom and clickbait titles now.
Yeah how long has it took them to paint their standard bedroom. They still haven’t made the damn bed

• Haha
Did anyone see her insta story of Chip licking frozen vegetable soup?! Just vile.

Hashtag AD!
Seriously don't understand how she's been selected to advertise an alternative summer beverage; all she ever drinks is cups of tea and the occasional diet Coke. She's 100% vanilla in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her insta story of Chip licking frozen vegetable soup?! Just vile.

Seriously don't understand how she's been selected to advertise an alternative summer beverage; all she ever drinks is cups of tea and the occasional diet Coke. She's 100% vanilla in every sense of the word.
She spent 60% of last vlog worrying about if she needed an electric drill for a bleeping shop bought bed. SHES NOT MAKING THE BED FROM BLUEPRINTS

• Haha
She spent 60% of last vlog worrying about if she needed an electric drill for a bleeping shop bought bed. SHES NOT MAKING THE BED FROM BLUEPRINTS
Sophie does come across as a bit dim. She seems to have very limited general knowledge, for example her geography is shocking. You can tell Dave is secretly like :eek: in some of the vlogs.

Yeah I have microbead extensions and have to have maintenance every 6-8 weeks so they can move the beads up my hair again to the root. They did say though that your natural hair can grow around the bond and matt so you can’t just leave them! She either needs them removed or she needs to keep them maintained. 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s really not funny. I’ve had extensions for years and my hairdresser would be fuming if I had my hair down in a water park like she did in Florida!! I was literally cringing watching it!!
She said in the Florida vlogs how they were all matted and she said in one of the recent vlogs laughing they they were so matter and she would have to get her hair cut out.
She obviously hasn’t had her maintenance appointment done.
You won’t be laughing when you actually DO end up having to get them cut out because that’s whats gonna happen..

Didn’t she get them done in Cheshire just like the dogs vet is there too. Not the cleverest girl is she .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.