Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have no time together but out for dinner in the day. How much time do they genuinely expect to have together

Also, it really annoys me when Dave is talking and she cuts him out of the frame so can pose in the screen at herself.

Reactions: 5
They are 10000% Beauty and the beard.
He’s more feminine than she is, it’s all just so uncomfortable and awkward and cheesy and so many levels of wrong 🤣🤣

“One thing about your wedding day you weren’t expecting”
That evening, Actually having to Consummate the marriage.

“Let’s go home and see our boy...I’ve missed him, I’ve miss him too”

You went for dinner ffs.... duck right off 😐

Ends vlog by begging for Disney trip.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sophie defo gives him a briefing of what compliments to pay her before they start filming! it sounded so forced 😂

Reactions: 4
Couldn't afford their honeymoon so got people to buy chip pins to pay for it, but are already planning to go back again 🙄 Maybe they'll sell their souls this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their PDA really makes me cringe. Sophie is always all over Dave whenever they're out in public. Even in nandos - eurgh please stop

And oh what a surprise Dave is not planning on getting another job when his contract ends as they will both become full time YouTubers. See, the problem with that is their lives/vlogs are already deathly dull. And that's with jobs and routine. And we all know what happened to BrummyMummyof2 and Brogan when they stopped working ... watching paint dry is more entertaining than their vlogs these days.

Reactions: 10
And oh what a surprise Dave is not planning on getting another job when his contract ends as they will both become full time YouTubers. See, the problem with that is their lives/vlogs are already deathly dull. And that's with jobs and routine. And we all know what happened to BrummyMummyof2 and Brogan when they stopped working ... watching paint dry is more entertaining than their vlogs these days.
LMAO. They’ve barely had what 2 or 3 small sponsorships and think they can earn enough for two full time incomes?! 🤣🤣 idiots.

Reactions: 7
LMAO. They’ve barely had what 2 or 3 small sponsorships and think they can earn enough for two full time incomes?! 🤣🤣 idiots.
They also won the cosmo award by cheating. So 😐

And oh what a surprise Dave is not planning on getting another job when his contract ends as they will both become full time YouTubers. See, the problem with that is their lives/vlogs are already deathly dull. And that's with jobs and routine
Don’t worry, we might see Sophie shaving the back of her hair off because of those ratty extensions... so much exciting content to come.😬

• Haha
So embarrassing, the begging for a Disney trip.

Admittedly I'm not a Disney fan (each to their own and I take no issue with anyone who is) but I really don't understand people who keep repeatedly going on holiday to the same place. There's a big world out there to see. Also, it really irritates me when in the Disney vlogs she says things like, "we're in Norway, it's so beautiful here". Yeah, imagine ACTUALLY going to Oslo and seeing part of the country for real. Why have the second-hand experience of seeing it through an amusement park imitation (even if a good one)?!

I was procrastinating the other day and re-watched one of their older vlogs. In it, Dave says that he feels "kinda sexy" in his Robert Grove costume from the Play That Goes Wrong. Don't know how I missed that the first time around. Almost choked on my cuppa.

Was it just me, or did he look kinda dejected at the thought of being out of a proper job?

I bet her plan is for Dave not to look for another job until September, so that they can spend the summer together, being that her role as a classroom assistant (if she's even still in it) won't require her to work from next week. Then he'll have to go back to work and earn the funds to keep the postman delivering ASOS parcels.

A summer of watching them walking Chip and repeating information about themselves that we've all heard a thousand times before, arriving late for films at the cinema and going through the McDonald's drive-thru, awaits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, I did think Dave looked pissed at not being allowed to work. But we all know, what Princess Sophie wants, Princess Sophie gets. She's really putting the thumb screws on now they're married.

As for the money, I'm still convinced one or both families is contributing massively. Their lifestyle and earnings just don't add up, even selling a few crappy pins. They're just not big enough on YT to be earning decent money and their boring content isn't likely to change that anytime soon.

Reactions: 6
Still sleeping on the floor in the lounge too because they havent managed to blag a free mattress

Reactions: 4
Love love love Beauty and the Beard :ROFLMAO: Please can this be the title of the next thread?
Oh god don’t call her beauty her head won’t fit in the door. I’m already think she is only with Dave as standing next to him takes her from a 4 to a 7 lol

• Haha
Yes, I did think Dave looked pissed at not being allowed to work. But we all know, what Princess Sophie wants, Princess Sophie gets. She's really putting the thumb screws on now they're married.

As for the money, I'm still convinced one or both families is contributing massively. Their lifestyle and earnings just don't add up, even selling a few crappy pins. They're just not big enough on YT to be earning decent money and their boring content isn't likely to change that anytime soon.
I got the impression Sophie’s mum doesn’t have a great amount of money. She mentioned multiple times she was paying for the wedding herself with Dave. If your parents had money wouldn’t they help you with the wedding.

I saw that Simba mattress they were after was on a good Prime Day deal on amazon at the weekend ... they could’ve got it then but noooo they have to try and blag a freebie!

Reactions: 6
i am actually at a loss for words that they are planning ANOTHER disney trip before the year is out.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
where is this money coming from?
sophie, you cried enough about leaving chip on the last trip and now you want to leave him again?
they are considering staying offsite but i know for a FACT little miss sophie belle would HATE it because shes not in her disney bubble 24/7
i love how she also said they would HAVE to upgrade to table service dining plan.
the pair of them are an absolute joke.
how about you finish off your house first?????

I got the impression Sophie’s mum doesn’t have a great amount of money. She mentioned multiple times she was paying for the wedding herself with Dave. If your parents had money wouldn’t they help you with the wedding.
I think the same, she has quite a large family so can imagine there isn't a massive load left over to help them out regularly.

Reactions: 1
i am actually at a loss for words that they are planning ANOTHER disney trip before the year is out.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
where is this money coming from?
sophie, you cried enough about leaving chip on the last trip and now you want to leave him again?
they are considering staying offsite but i know for a FACT little miss sophie belle would HATE it because shes not in her disney bubble 24/7
i love how she also said they would HAVE to upgrade to table service dining plan.
the pair of them are an absolute joke.
how about you finish off your house first?????
She snapped at Dave at that part.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.