Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants the dream life, so why not put the holidays on hold and start putting the thousands you spend on a disney trip away for a deposit on a house.

Reactions: 5
I think the main reason they want another Disney trip is to get more subscribers. Their subscriber amount increased a fair way off the back of their last vlogs. They probably think it will again if they have another trip

Reactions: 5
They're just so... odd. Like there are a lot of Disney YouTuber couples that I can't stand, but even those lot give me a 'happy couple' vibe. I just don't get that from these two, which is all the more strange since they've JUST gotten married. Idk, I suppose you really never know what's going on behind closed doors... I just don't see it working. Matt and Jade Billington make my skin crawl but at least there's... something... between them. Do you guys know what I mean?

Reactions: 11
There's nothing between them because Sophie is Dave's beard.

Although why Dave feels the need for a beard in this day and age baffles me. Loads of actors are openly gay and have successful careers. It's not like he's a professional footballer :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He saves her from having to actually put herself out there and make an effort.
She doesn’t need to worry with him or put in effort she farts and he is there with the compliments oh sophie that’s the best fart in the history of this earth. Only you can fart in such a way .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t need to worry with him or put in effort she farts and he is there with the compliments oh sophie that’s the best fart in the history of this earth. Only you can fart in such a way .
Hahahah

Sophie: *farts*
Dave: Have I told you how much I love you?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And yet another thrilling vlog from Beauty and the Beard. Had to laugh at Sophie painting one tiny bit of the room and leaving Dave to do most of it. Could Dave have been any more camp when he was in his costume? Can't wait for the next vlog: watch paint drying with Sophie and Dave :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wants the dream life, so why not put the holidays on hold and start putting the thousands you spend on a disney trip away for a deposit on a house.
When they moved into their house we thought they had bought the damn house the way they were banging on about it. We were shooketh

When they moved into their house we thought they had bought the damn house the way they were banging on about it. We were shooketh
To be fair you could have bought a house in the time it took them to sort out their rental agreement. I suspect it was a combination of the usual tardiness/laziness of those two plus having to prove they could cover the rent. Sophie wasn't working at the time (just for a change) and Dave is on a fixed term contract in an unstable job. I've said before I doubt they could get a mortgage without a guarantor.

To be fair you could have bought a house in the time it took them to sort out their rental agreement. I suspect it was a combination of the usual tardiness/laziness of those two plus having to prove they could cover the rent. Sophie wasn't working at the time (just for a change) and Dave is on a fixed term contract in an unstable job. I've said before I doubt they could get a mortgage without a guarantor.
That’s what we thought when it was happening. I was like how the hell did that happen. Isn’t she a teacher?

Ah she has the demeanor of a primary teacher (source I’m a trained teacher who hates other teachers haha)
She got her PGCE but decided teaching was too much like hard work so moved down to London to live with Dave and get a part time job in a theatre selling ice creams. She was living the dream :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She got her PGCE but decided teaching was too much like hard work so moved down to London to live with Dave and get a part time job in a theatre selling ice creams. She was living the dream :ROFLMAO:
Wait, so she didn't even work full time when she was working at the theatre?! Ffs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.