Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get them done in Cheshire just like the dogs vet is there too. Not the cleverest girl is she .
Nope. I'm actually pleased she didn't go into teaching. She's not the sharpest tool, she's selfish, lazy and has a mean streak. Not great attributes for a teacher.

As I said earlier I have no experience of extensions but don't they cost a fortune? Hers looked very long too. So if you're spending that much money why would you not look after them? I can't imagine what the matting is like in this heat. Sounds grim.

Reactions: 6
Nope. I'm actually pleased she didn't go into teaching. She's not the sharpest tool, she's selfish, lazy and has a mean streak. Not great attributes for a teacher.

As I said earlier I have no experience of extensions but don't they cost a fortune? Hers looked very long too. So if you're spending that much money why would you not look after them? I can't imagine what the matting is like in this heat. Sounds grim.
Where’s this mean streak. I mean I know she has one. (Most teachers do FYI they never really leave school or education environment) but I wanna see some evidence with some popcorn because I’m a witch and love to hate on them both haha

Where’s this mean streak. I mean I know she has one. (Most teachers do FYI they never really leave school or education environment) but I wanna see some evidence with some popcorn because I’m a witch and love to hate on them both haha
The way she snaps at Dave for no reason, the way she witches about stuff she's jealous of like the new builds, that's just a couple of examples from her vlogs.

Reactions: 3
I seriously don't know anyone who spends as much money on clothes as Sophie. I swear she never wears the same thing twice.

Reactions: 4
I seriously don't know anyone who spends as much money on clothes as Sophie. I swear she never wears the same thing twice.
Some of those clothes were horrendous, that one that was so big on her it made her look pregnant. That’s probably what she wants people to think! The other one that was too tight on the bust but she was still thinking of keeping it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I really can’t stand her tone of voice, it’s sickly and she can barely keep her eyes open when she speaks.

Reactions: 4
I think Sophie buys loads of clothes just to show them on Instagram with an affiliate link.

I’ve never seen any other “influencer” do this weekly and so obviously?!

99% sure she returns the clothes afterwards!

Reactions: 5
"We found a secret room".

It's a loft, you daft bint. You've always known it's there. It's not like you've found a hidden door behind a bookcase!

And stop trying to make those crappy Chip pins happen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope Dave is going to lint roll his t-shirt before work. Covered in dog hair.

Sophie managed to check herself out about 100 times in the first 5 mins.

How does someone not know they have a loft 😆 Omg omg omg. Calm down, it's a loft.

Had to make a reference about having a baby as she just loves to keep people asking, I can't believe the added pressure they are putting on themselves.

Reactions: 7
Absolute idiot. Measuring the distance between the side of the bed and the window to see if it could accommodate a side cot. YOU'RE NOT EVEN PREGNANT! There's the small matter of humping Dave to overcome first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolute idiot. Measuring the distance between the side of the bed and the window to see if it could accommodate a side cot. YOU'RE NOT EVEN PREGNANT! There's the small matter of humping Dave to overcome first.
Talk about tempting fate.....

why were they sleeping on the floor if they had a bed in the spare room? or did I miss something?? I do tend to flick through as the vom fest is strong with these two ;)

Reactions: 3
They have never had a “side of the bed”
No way that marriage has been consummated 🤣🤣
Chip has probably had more “sexy time” with daves leg than anyone in that house.

Her hair is an absolute state
Dave on the stairs.
“You’re making me very nervous... your pants are falling down “.
And on that note, Sophie darts to freedom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.