Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I don't think she realises that for many couples, falling pregnant sadly isn't as easy as ordering yet another floral smock dress from ASOS.
And her and Dave could well be one of those couples ... I fell pregnant v. quickly but never managed to conceive again. It took me years to accept I'd only ever have one child and to be thankful for that. She's discussed before which sex she wants her kids to be and the age gap she wants. Just demonstrates how naive/daft she is. You don't get to choose those things - you just have to accept the hand you're dealt.

Reactions: 9
They have never had a “side of the bed”
No way that marriage has been consummated 🤣🤣
Chip has probably had more “sexy time” with daves leg than anyone in that house.

Her hair is an absolute state
Dave on the stairs.
“You’re making me very nervous... your pants are falling down “.
And on that note, Sophie darts to freedom 😂😂
Chips sexy time with Dave 😂😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
why were they sleeping on the floor if they had a bed in the spare room? or did I miss something?? I do tend to flick through as the vom fest is strong with these two ;)
Omg you are so right they must have had that bed the whole time. Maybe it wouldn’t hold Daves weight or maybe they were telling tall tales to get sympathy and get gifted a bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna get a real shock if they start trying and it just doesn’t happen for them. Dave doesn’t exactly look like he’d have some healthy swimmers on him. Why would anyone plaster all over social media that they would be trying for a baby. So many things can go wrong sadly!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why is it one or the other plenty of people go to Disney with a baby. Or is it all just sound like too much work for Princess Sophie.

Reactions: 3
She’s gonna get a real shock if they start trying and it just doesn’t happen for them. Dave doesn’t exactly look like he’d have some healthy swimmers on him. Why would anyone plaster all over social media that they would be trying for a baby. So many things can go wrong sadly!
To be honest that reads to me as Sophie isn’t actually that broody for a baby and her sister is trying to convince her!

Reactions: 1
Sophie is claiming that she will be bringing back her channel. Will she actually do it this time? 😂

Sophie is claiming that she will be bringing back her channel. Will she actually do it this time? 😂
Guessing she doesn’t want to go back to work after the summer holidays and is trying to revive it to fund it.

Her newest insta post 🙄.
All she seems to do is spend money on crap. Is that what she’s spending her ‘chip pin’ money on? Tat from homesense and yet more clothes from Zara? I thought she was saving money for Disney? Although I’m guessing she’s expecting to get her entire trip paid for by viewers/gifted.

The newest vlog title and thumb nail have been changed, gone is the secret room and horror face!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The newest vlog title and thumb nail have been changed, gone is the secret room and horror face!
No doubt because she realised it made her look even more thick than usual. Terraced house has loft shock! Wow, call the papers quick Sophie!

Does this vlog take the prize as the most boring ever? Highlights being hoovering the loft and dropping Dave at the station. And this is the girl who wants to give up her job to be a full time blogger. Good luck with that love!

Reactions: 5
Sophie on her stories saying if you are feeling unmotivated give yourself a break.

Is that her life motto?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.