Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled why she’s only put this on patreon for her 100 members?! Surely any PR company expect this stuff to be hyped up & vlogged/storied on Insta from the minute you step foot in the airport?! What on earth are Disney gaining from her telling 100 people?!

Reactions: 8
It makes me feel better knowing she hates packing a chucky doll for her free Disney trip and not a little princess she craves

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a silver lining …… BROGAN TATE still hasn’t been invited back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sophie was chosen before her ha ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think that really says something doesn’t it. I think brogan is just all P&O at the moment hoping for some gifts for her two month wedding cruise if it’s not already gifted!
I had t checked this thread in a couple of days and came back to a few pages I thought what the duck has happened!! Well done to Dave, I think this will be good for him! Sophie, kindly duck off.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up with the news ... parallel universe indeed.

Time and again we've seen that Soaf cannot cope with Banners. She's completely useless as a parent. There is absolutely no way she's flown to Florida alone with him. She must have a capable plus one, possibly her mother. We know her mother cannot stand Dave so maybe she's happy to accompany Soaf to Florida. But there's no way she's the only adult there.

I am honestly amazed that Dave got this role. He can't act, he can't sing, he's barely mobile and he's incredibly unfit. How anyone thinks he's going to have the stamina (both physically and vocally) for multiple shows every week is completely beyond me. I do wonder if this was part of some sort of deal with the agent as it completely defies any logic when there are so many talented people out there looking for jobs. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
---
Oh and as for losing weight doing the show, he didn't lose a pound during TPTGW, despite having a physical role, walking to and from his digs and carefully controlling his diet. Just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As a die hard disney fan, it actually breaks my heart that they’ve sent her out there 💔

Fair play to Dave though 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
WONDWERING IF CHARLOTTE RUFF HAS HAD A HELP IN HER GETTING A TRIP
I don’t think they are friends anymore. After they broke covid rules, Charlotte posted a rant about it. They don’t seem to follow each other on Instagram. Are they still with their agency? Maybe they had a hand in sorting it?

Reactions: 10
As a die hard disney fan, it actually breaks my heart that they’ve sent her out there 💔

Fair play to Dave though 👏🏻
Sadly Disney has a long history of gifting trips to the least deserving. They really don't give a crap anymore, it's all about making money these days to appease the shareholders. It's all such a far cry from those initial dreams that Walt had.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Disney should maybe think about stopping gifting to the undeserving and reducing their prices a bit or maybe just gifting to others. Sophie has done nothing to deserve a freebie trip. She’s basically sat on her smock covered arse since she moved back to cheshire and she makes no effort in her insta/vlogger world. Absolute joke. Makes you wonder what the point in working hard is as these lazy arses get things handed to them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Makes you wonder what the point in working hard is as these lazy arses get things handed to them
These are just a few reasons why I have a salaried job rather than grifting through life:
I own my own home
I will have a decent pension when I retire
I am proud of doing my job well which helps with self esteem and mental health
I am teaching my son the benefits of doing well in your job
I have never been given a penny by parents, inheritance or freebies. Everything I've achieved I've done myself, this also helps with self esteem and mental health
I have developed useful skills and experience so if I lost my job today I know I can walk into another one
I feel a sense of satisfaction when I can buy nice things for my family because I've worked hard to build a solid career.
That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

I honestly don't know how they sleep at night with no regular income, relying on the goodwill of others. I wouldn't want to swap places with that lifestyle.

And if that weren't enough for you, Stevie Wonder can see how desperately unhappy she is, despite all the faux smiles. She absolutely hates her life but is too thick and lazy to do anything about it. She doesn't even really like Disney, it's all for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dave isn’t going to put any money away in savings from this job and Sophie spends whatever she has on new dresses. I know it’s a great opportunity for Dave but I’d feel more secure taking that job if I’d got a mortgage and knew my situation was a bit better.

Reactions: 14
Dave isn’t going to put any money away in savings from this job and Sophie spends whatever she has on new dresses. I know it’s a great opportunity for Dave but I’d feel more secure taking that job if I’d got a mortgage and knew my situation was a bit better.
I very much doubt any bank would ever give that pair of wasters a mortgage. Zero savings, inconsistent income, poor spending habits...they're not exactly going to be a safe bet ...

Reactions: 11
Sadly Disney has a long history of gifting trips to the least deserving. They really don't give a crap anymore, it's all about making money these days to appease the shareholders. It's all such a far cry from those initial dreams that Walt had.
Unfortunately we are the ones enabling this by watching and subscribing to all these idiots. I like to do research before going on holidays and this is how I started watching S&D. Now having been multiple times I realise how much they gloss over everything and most of the time are pure wrong.

I'm done with most vloggers now and will read news to keep up on things IF I go back to Disney and I think I may have to give up hate watching on S&D as I can't condone Soaf getting any type of freebie when she is literally a lying scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately we are the ones enabling this by watching and subscribing to all these idiots. I like to do research before going on holidays and this is how I started watching S&D. Now having been multiple times I realise how much they gloss over everything and most of the time are pure wrong.

I'm done with most vloggers now and will read news to keep up on things IF I go back to Disney and I think I may have to give up hate watching on S&D as I can't condone Soaf getting any type of freebie when she is literally a lying scammer.
There are other platforms available to hate watch on which means you neither need to subscribe nor give them views on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.