Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are other platforms available to hate watch on which means you neither need to subscribe nor give them views on YouTube.
Yeah I know but I can't be bothered anymore especially as the other platforms tend to be a faff or full of popups etc. I have found, not only with Disney but with most of these things that vloggers peddle as being "brilliant" end up being a real let down. This is almost true for other places, dining, products it's all just fairytale rose tinted spectacle views of things.

The best holidays I've been on recently are from me doing my own research and going in without any hype or expectations. Same for products I buy, just do some research and don't get swallowed up with the hype. So what is left for me to watch these so called influencers, certainly not their "sparkling" personalities!?!

Anyone got any tips for what to watch on real TV? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
That is rounded down by a few stone surely??? Genuinely not trying to fat shame as I am big myself, but I would have pegged him for more around the 25 stone mark, unless the camera really does make people look much bigger…
---
What an ass he was on that Indiana Jones ride, I could imagine the cast members faces as he came down the stairs towards them, they should have just gone .'Non' and pointed him to the exit, instead one of them poor buggers had pack him into that ride....twice.
Even at his size he would have fitted in Indiana Jones ride without any assistance from the cast members. It is one of the most forgiving rides for plus sized people. I’m still waiting patiently for video proof that he made it on to Crush’s Coaster though. I’m just back and I needed a cast member to push the bar down a couple of clicks for me to fit and even then that restraint scratched and bruised my legs, it was so uncomfortable I only rode it once.

Reactions: 4
No congratulations from me for Dave tbh, big bloody whoop after years of idleness he’s got himself a stint in a play…a temporary one. He has a kid, he should have a salary coming in to support him, they both should have.

Disgusted that she got a free trip but secretly full of glee at her having to endure parenting poor Chucky on her own. Thoughts and prayers to the others travelling with them. Spilled drinks, thrown stuff and tantrums aplenty from the child who’s never been taught any manners. Fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No congratulations from me for Dave tbh, big bloody whoop after years of idleness he’s got himself a stint in a play…a temporary one. He has a kid, he should have a salary coming in to support him, they both should have.

Disgusted that she got a free trip but secretly full of glee at her having to endure parenting poor Chucky on her own. Thoughts and prayers to the others travelling with them. Spilled drinks, thrown stuff and tantrums aplenty from the child who’s never been taught any manners. Fantastic.
Is she on her own though? I really can't see it. She literally wouldn't have made it to the airport in time without adult supervision.

Reactions: 8
Vicky in no detail got to take her friend Lisa with the wonky eyes to WDW on a press trip last month so it wouldn’t shock me if soaf has been allowed to bring her mum along.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Vicky in no detail got to take her friend Lisa with the wonky eyes to WDW on a press trip last month so it wouldn’t shock me if soaf has been allowed to bring her mum along.
Well quite. And I'm sure the invitation would have originally been for both Soaf and Oaf so when he couldn't go Soaf had to request that a responsible adult could accompany her. FFS, she couldn’t last a couple of days on her own without Oaf, how on earth would she manage a trip to Florida?!

Reactions: 7
I’m still confused why she isn’t shouting about this on Insta?! Why the radio silence?! How can this be a PR trip?!

Is she on her own though? I really can't see it. She literally wouldn't have made it to the airport in time without adult supervision.
Ah look, even if she had Supernanny with her, that kid is STILL not going to give her a calm flight! I’d say they couldn’t take a one way bus trip to the high street without drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason she hasn’t said anything on Instagram is because she knows there will be backlash. She knows she’s undeserving and people will be pissed off.

she’s put it in the More Magic club because she thinks it’s just full of her and Dave’s minions.

Reactions: 14
Sophie must be actually annoyed by the fact that they have both waited forever to get a free trip and the moment they get one Dave can’t go.
I think she will be feeling a sense of loneliness without Dave been there to scheme with, she must also be annoyed that they just spent all their benefits money on just going then to be gifted a free one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I often think the radio silence in general from trips is to make us watch the slogs!

Dismal in detail posts very little on insta when on a trip, even an AD one, yet weirdly posts a pic from Animal Kingdom when shes been back a few weeks. I once went back through her insta to count her trips since the borders re opened and it was tough due to the random posts

Reactions: 3
Surely this Disney trip to the US must have been quite last minute? Why would you pay to go to DLP if you know your are going to Disney World less than two weeks later? It’s a lot of travel for any 3 year old, let alone one who clearly struggles with processing. You’d surely just ask Disney if they could refund or move your DLP tickets if they insisted your travel to Disney World on a certain date?

Reactions: 5
No congratulations from me for Dave tbh
Same here. If anyone should be getting praise it's his agent. duck knows how they managed that.

Whilst all may appear rosy in their garden right now there is one thing I am 100% certain of and it is that those two fuckwits will soon come crashing back down to earth. And it will be all their own fault.

And they will deserve it.

Reactions: 16
As much as I’m annoyed about Soaf in Florida, I’m actually looking forward to watching all the upcoming chaos unfold with my fellow wolves 🐺 🍿

• Haha

Exactly! He doesnt really deserve congratulations. He's been such a useless lump since 2020 and there's no excuse. Maybe he was earning, but they were too ashamed to admit it? It didn't reflect well though.
I've watched since the good old days in London, and then moving to scotland and getting Chep. It just seems like since then, they go round in circles and their lives never progress or stablise. At least he's going to be able to live his best gay theatre life again for a while 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I’m annoyed about Soaf in Florida, I’m actually looking forward to watching all the upcoming chaos unfold with my fellow wolves 🐺 🍿
With you on this - hopefully Disney have a busy schedule organised. The trips are usually quite short too, like 5 days or so. That’ll be hard having a small (and often quite wild) child on 2 long flights within days of each other. Curious to know who else has been invited on the trip.

Reactions: 2
What exactly has she done to deserve a trip to WDW? And how is she going to be promoting them? She’s bleeping boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for Barney. He probably doesn’t know if he’s coming or going. I have a 3 year old and I can’t help but think about how he would be if I was dragging him here, there and everywhere, planes, trains… huge crowds. How overwhelming… even as an adult it makes me feel exhausted just the thought of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.