Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe Borney’s the way he is because those two fuckers moulded & shaped him that way. When he was a very young baby he was so sweet & smiley but with their neglect, excessive screen time & selfishness they’ve created a zombie like boy with behavioural issues & stunted abilities. Honestly, I think if he’d had more caring parents he would have reached all his milestones & been a happier & calmer child.
The fact they plan to do this for a second time with a new baby makes me want to vomit. It breaks my heart that mutants like Soaf & Oaf can procreate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d disagree with that. I think if he has needs he would have had them anyway.

However parenting choices can definitely make these things worse.

Reactions: 2
I’d disagree with that. I think if he has needs he would have had them anyway.

However parenting choices can definitely make these things worse.
A friend of mine had twin girls who, at a year old, were engaging, bright, alert & advanced until she started a new relationship & then she totally neglected them. Plonked them in front of the tv, stopped reading & interacting with them, put her own needs first, just ignored them really. Today they are nine years old & both are autistic with SENs.
Of course some children have special needs through no fault of anyone. But I think in the Brown’s case, a lot of it would have been 100% avoidable.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well she’s finally made the trip public.. invited by Disney Parks UK 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Absolutely furious at Disney for doing this
You have to wonder what their criteria was for who to invite and what level of due diligence they did that they decided to invite that pair of fuckwits.

Really disappointed with Disney about this. Even more so because I can't boycott them as a matter of principle 🫤

Reactions: 11
A friend of mine had twin girls who, at a year old, were engaging, bright, alert & advanced until she started a new relationship & then she totally neglected them. Plonked them in front of the tv, stopped reading & interacting with them, put her own needs first, just ignored them really. Today they are nine years old & both are autistic with SENs.
Of course some children have special needs through no fault of anyone. But I think in the Brown’s case, a lot of it would have been 100% avoidable.
The comments about your friend….you can’t give children Autism through neglect, children are born with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
When is Barney’s birthday ? Is he going to be away from Dave for it ?

Is she working for the company? I’m just curious as to how she was gifted this trip so randomly. Any insight into how these things work?

God please don’t shoot me down guys. But S&D have been blogging for over 10 years, and we’re the first set of people to vlog Disney. Everyone else pretty much has had a free Disney trip. I get that they’re tit vloggers, but it must’ve been crappy for them to see every other Disney vlogger being gifted a trip.

The usual sycophants in the comments saying "it's so well deserved"...

How the duck is it deserved. A bleeping layabout who has done the square root of duck all well into adulthood is somehow deserving of a multi-thousand pound free holiday. It grips my tit it really does.

Being gifted a dog bowl or a scented candle is one thing but this is on a totally different level.

Anyway.....wooosarrrrrrrr.......😂
---
God please don’t shoot me down guys. But S&D have been blogging for over 10 years, and we’re the first set of people to vlog Disney. Everyone else pretty much has had a free Disney trip. I get that they’re tit vloggers, but it must’ve been crappy for them to see every other Disney vlogger being gifted a trip.
So they should have done better. If I'm crappy at my job I get sacked. I don't get promoted. That's the same analogy.

Reactions: 14
The comments about your friend….you can’t give children Autism through neglect, children are born with it.
I didn’t say she gave them it. But the girls were perfectly fine before this behaviour from their mother. She damaged them, no doubt about it.

Sophie Belle getting gifted a Disney trip for doing bugger all literally puts me off going there. Which I guess is contrary to their intended marketing strategy

Reactions: 9
So more so than ever I’ve become very angry at these two always seeming to land on their feet and have everything handed to them
I’m a wedding coordinator and have been looking after a gorgeous couple with a little boy and they’re getting married next month.
Her awful ex partner took a load of loans out in her name when they had a joint bank account and she’s had to pay them all off before her possessions started getting repocessed and now she’s going to have to cancel her wedding Unless she finds 4.5k in the next like 2 weeks, and that’s with scaling everything back. I convinced her to see if setting up a go fund me could help and she has but no one’s donated and it just makes me so mad that a lovely couple that work so hard won’t get to have their wedding day but this pair of assholes did on the expense of other people and haven’t worked since then and still managed to scam and con their way to surviving I just absolutely hate it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
THEY
ARE
NOT
DISNEY
VLOGGERS
Let's face it, of late they've barely been vloggers full stop. This is why I don't understand why they're on this trip. They barely vlog and their engagement is appalling. Why do Disney think she'll do a decent job of promoting WDW? She's got a track record of not promoting anything, including her so-called "dream" shop. This defies logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t say she gave them it. But the girls were perfectly fine before this behaviour from their mother. She damaged them, no doubt about it.
You are implying it by saying that they were perfectly fine before the behaviour from their mother.
Autistic children are also “perfectly fine”

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.