Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POV: Sophie calls the paramedics after Dave has been in the shed for too long

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Says the new cast shows from 31st July so will happen fairly quickly. She won’t cope without Dave so she’s got to be moving with him.

Reactions: 4
Not very clued up on the acting/west end world but is it actually a sensible option financially for Sophie to go and live in London with him? Will he get allowances for accommodation that will suit Sophie and a toddler living there?

My husband works away in London Monday -Friday (sometimes Saturday for extra cash) and no offence I just find it weird that she can’t cope with a child on her own, especially with her mum and sisters living nearby. I could understand if she carried on working it might be difficult I suppose.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get my head around the fact that not only has Dave got a job, it’s a principal role in the west end. Madness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Was that not the weight he was at the start of his weight loss journey? Just proves what we have been saying all along, he has lost sweet F.A, in 3 years! I would hope being on stage he will lose a lot, but then again London has far more temptations than Cheshire when it comes to easy access food.

Reactions: 8
Not very clued up on the acting/west end world but is it actually a sensible option financially for Sophie to go and live in London with him? Will he get allowances for accommodation that will suit Sophie and a toddler living there?

My husband works away in London Monday -Friday (sometimes Saturday for extra cash) and no offence I just find it weird that she can’t cope with a child on her own, especially with her mum and sisters living nearby. I could understand if she carried on working it might be difficult I suppose.
Blimey, do you not miss him? Do the kids not miss their Dad? And he them? Maybe I’m just really co-dependant but I adore my husband & id miss him so much if he wasn’t here all week, every week. If I were Sophie, I’d be packing up & moving closer. I need my co-parent, my hugs, my couple time 😂

Sophie said ‘it’s chaos here’ - I can only assume that means they are busy packing up or making plans for moving etc. Or maybe she’s over exaggerating as usual 🙃

Reactions: 1
Guys hold on to your seats this is more shocking than Daves Job ….. Sophie is in DISNEY WORLD and DISNEY sent her there 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well that’s my little mind blown 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is to much … Dave in the westend and Sophie on a press trip to Disney 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
So bizarre! Can't think of anyone less deserving in terms of work ethic to go to Disney. Maybe they are all secretly loaded hence all the holidays that family takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys hold on to your seats this is more shocking than Daves Job ….. Sophie is in DISNEY WORLD and DISNEY sent her there 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well that’s my little mind blown 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is to much … Dave in the westend and Sophie on a press trip to Disney 😂😂😂
Ahhh FFS Disney are you idiotic? Sooo my early prediction is completely wrong. I will say again Well Done Dave, Soaf you can duck right off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My brains are splattered all over the walls.

Literally nothing ever happens in their pitiful lives. This is far too much to compute in one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah that pisses me off, they don’t deserve that trip. Poor Barney being dragged to hot Florida with his useless sack of a mother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I literally feel like iI am in an episode of Black Mirror and this is some sort of deep fake. How?? He can’t sing and she’s a lazy, work shy scammer 🤬. And I’m not jealous at all - lucky enough to be able to afford all the holidays with our family wherever the hell I want, I just think they are so untalented and undeserving…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What the actual duck. Surely Soaf’s mum has gone too or something? No way Soaf could have managed the airport and flight alone with Barney

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it not a bit crappy of Soaf to announce that now? She’s sort of pissing all over Dave’s parade isn’t she? I get she’s probably tied in with agreements etc but… I dunno. She could have let him enjoy this moment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello tattle!!

Are you there?
Have I entered a pararallel universe?

Help!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel like she must have been a last minute offer to replace someone who dropped out?! Can’t get my head around it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.