Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d seen a comment recently about her working for Disney. I thought it was just someone being mistaken but I guess it’s true! What do we think she is doing out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly give up!

Jake Quickenden (most annoying man on the planet in my eyes) has been gifted some type of vip press holiday to Disneyland Paris today and now this lazy mare has managed to blag a trip to Disney World! I do not get it 🙄

We’ve got Disneyland Paris booked later this year but tbh I’m not gonna bother booking any more Disney trips for a long time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she gone by herself? I bet that was a fun flight with Barney..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a silver lining …… BROGAN TATE still hasn’t been invited back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sophie was chosen before her ha ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That is me and Disney done.
I don't begrudge prople getting these trips (hell I would snap their hands off) but when they go to undeserving, lazy layabouts like her I draw the line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How scummy can u be pissing on ur husbands parade? I hope someone in Patreon world calls her out I reallllly do. That really is the lowest of the low. Let’s hope she stays in the Cheshire set, and he finds a non enabler in London!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We need a poll!

I'm leaning towards:
Theatre job for dave
ATD has gifted them something (they did beth francesca recently and she's not even really a vlogger at all, so that must be their target)
Baby no 2 click bait
Bought a house
Or just another disney trip
Who’d have thought it would be two of these things 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well she’s not going to get any time away from Barney with Dave not there. Considering the highlight of their Paris trip was their date night without him she will find this a struggle

Reactions: 5
Good on Dave, I guess.
I’m annoyed as it is clear he doesn’t put in as much effort with maintaining his vocal “training” as other theatre performers. I think there are other people who deserve it much more.
BUT then I remember the role of Piangi is a bark and park role, gets no solos, Dave has done it twice before and there’s very little opportunity for him to do any other roles in the WE (which makes me feel sorry for people who are a larger size and DO put the effort in).
I’m looking forward to the behind the scenes vlogs as Phantom is one of my favourite shows (even if he will be cringe in them).

I’m not even commenting on Soaf getting a free trip to WDW 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
I’m curious to how she got this. She hasn’t got a high follower count, and doesn’t upload consistently. Maybe it’s linked to her past Disney connections. She’ll have to start improving her vlog content if this is meant to be officially for Disney.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.