Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking Slave has a job somewhere else but Loaf & Banners are staying where they are. No way would she uproot herself to accommodate a temporary work contract.

Reactions: 9
I’m thinking Slave has a job somewhere else but Loaf & Banners are staying where they are. No way would she uproot herself to accommodate a temporary work contract.
If they have to move for whatever the big announcement is I think they will struggle to rent anywhere due to most of their income been benefits.
I think they just scraped that bungalow with perhaps her mum been the guarantor, if they up and leave the bungalow don’t think another rental house will come so easily again for them especially one that had all been Newley decorated and carpeted.

If they have to move for whatever the big announcement is I think they will struggle to rent anywhere due to most of their income been benefits.
I think they just scraped that bungalow with perhaps her mum been the guarantor, if they up and leave the bungalow don’t think another rental house will come so easily again for them especially one that had all been Newley decorated and carpeted.
They have always managed to find somewhere...bizarre with a dog as well! Unless chip just happens to end up staying in Scotland. Would be best really though

Reactions: 7
And I’d imagine they will have a fair chunk to pay out on the bungalow now, I can’t imagine it will be left in the same state they moved into…

Reactions: 4
God they really drag these announcements out don’t they 🙄
They’ve done the cheap pins. They’ve done the crap shop. They’ve done patreon. What’s left? It has to be Dave has finally got a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re probably announcing they’re giving Barney up for adoption and trying again for the correct child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Calling bullshit on the only an hour to pack! Yes they would’ve left it late but there is no way she did that vlog and packed in that time.

Also has started pointing out when she get’s kickbacks, maybe my reporting did have an affect?? She still didn’t put AD in it though so still breaking the rules!!

Reactions: 3
Calling bullshit on the only an hour to pack! Yes they would’ve left it late but there is no way she did that vlog and packed in that time.

Also has started pointing out when she get’s kickbacks, maybe my reporting did have an affect?? She still didn’t put AD in it though so still breaking the rules!!
Agreed...

They had washing on and everything, the place was a state! I'd never leave a place that messy before a holiday, maybe they don't care

Reactions: 6
It was definitely filmed in 2 parts. Also such a lazy attempt didn't even show anything they had packed just chucked it around. It was definitely worse than the last disney packing vlog!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when they used to arrive at the cinema, like 15 minutes after the film had started? God, that used to piss me right off.

See they haven't improved their time-keeping and organisational skills since then.

Big Gob bursting in, belting out showtunes and spilling his dustbin of Fanta everywhere, whilst Owl Eyes slinks past tittering in her mock-Uggs and floral tent.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yeah I don’t believe they only had one hour to pack. If I only had one hour I wouldn’t be vlogging and pulling everything back out the suitcase to show.. she mentioned about doing her nails that night too.. surely you’d do your nails before you went and not the night you arrive so that’s also why I think she lied. Plus she was in a different dress at the end when they had to ‘leave in 5 minutes’ 🤔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.