Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys they have BIG news πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dave has lost 0.0000000789 of a Ib πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ & they were still packing an hour & a half before they left πŸ˜’πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€―πŸ˜’
---
Some Dave because well …. What a treat for you all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
The rest of the video is basically snacks and other random crap …. Enjoy πŸ˜‰ also does the hair twisting make anyone else want to reach into the screen and punch her in the face …..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Their lack of urgency is actually infuriating πŸ˜‚ who leaves it until 1.5 hours until you have to leave???
---
They treat Barney like a six month old, which isn't helping his development at all. When does he turn three? The constant dummy in his mouth, not letting him walk, wrapping him in blankets like that etc.

If he is so poorly why is he wearing no shoes or socks in public? And acting like a meal of chicken nuggets was something out of the ordinary for him we all know that isn't true πŸ˜‚
I’m pretty sure he turns 3 in July

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Barney is a couple months younger than my youngest & the difference is stark. And I don’t mean it unkindly, all kids develop at different rates but it’s obvious he’s got something going on. I really hope they are accessing appropriate support for him & not just burying their heads in the Disney sand.

I get the impression this trip was pretty tit. Give it up you morons & focus on stuff your kid actually likes. Not your own forced interests.
---
Do you recon they are moving for a big? Daves got a job in London maybe? Could be why Chip isn’t with them at the moment..

Reactions: 11
Poor Borney sat on the train, he reminds me of a few children at my school who weren't from great families, always dirty & scruffy. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Tbf I wouldn't buy Dave expensive shoes, he sits on his ass at home most of the day and when he does go out he walks like a duck so they will be flat and worn in all the wrong places in a few months. Also the state of him in that red T shirt, how is he not mortified, he looks bigger than ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dave needs to give up on the pretence of weight loss and Soaf needs to give up on the pretence of being an influencer. Neither can be done half arsed.

They tried, they failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Packing vlog πŸ˜‚ ... when your child travels home in a nappy, pictured with no shoes or sock's, no coat again πŸ₯΄ and no rain over...useless set of pricks.
And what is unforgivable is that there is a launderette at Cheyenne so even if they'd run out of clean trousers for Banners they could have done a wash. But either these Disney "experts" don't know about the launderette or are just too lazy to ensure that their child is adequately clothed. They are truly incompetent parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Barney is a couple months younger than my youngest & the difference is stark. And I don’t mean it unkindly, all kids develop at different rates but it’s obvious he’s got something going on. I really hope they are accessing appropriate support for him & not just burying their heads in the Disney sand.

I get the impression this trip was pretty tit. Give it up you morons & focus on stuff your kid actually likes. Not your own forced interests.
---
Do you recon they are moving for a big? Daves got a job in London maybe? Could be why Chip isn’t with them at the moment..
Yeah my son is a couple of months older than a Barney and I have always not been able to believe the difference. My 20 month old has more words than Barney, he clearly has some issues that need addressing. It’s so upsetting that they prioritise these holidays.

• Heart
Obviously the use of pink is to make us think she’s manifested a baby girl through the use of Instagram story!
Given what a complete failure they're making of parenting Banners I sincerely hope they aren't bringing another child into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s a baby. She mentioned on that patreon post it’s related to Dave & his agent (big news coming soon!!!). I recon they are moving to London for a bit.. I think he’s probably got a job, which frankly is kinda surprising given there can’t be many theatre roles where it’s OK to be significantly overweight..

It's going to be that Dave's got a job somewhere (London, international, Disney, a cruise?) and they're going to be moving.

ETA: Or one of them has decided to re-train in something or Dave's doing some TV program about extreme weightloss.

• Haha
Ooh yeh, I could see a cruise singer πŸ˜‚ or a singer going round hotels in Majorca or something! God help Barney if it’s anything like that, poor kid won’t get any help he needs!

Knowing these two though, life changing will probably be moving to Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It can't possibly be they have bought a house, can it?!!!!!

But I would guess dave has got a role and they need to relocate

Reactions: 5
Just go on a hoseasons/pontins/haven/butlins and enjoy reacting with him and your neglected dog! It’s really not that hard πŸ™„
Exactly! I’m sure he’d love a β€˜bucket-and-spade’ holiday! Sand, sea, swing park….he’d probably prefer that to these stupid Disney holidays!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.