Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barney always reminds me of a sickly Victorian child with the way she dresses him and his pale skin (not his fault ofc) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thanks for that Booboo1979. So they spent more time eating and sleeping than they did on rides which they only managed about 6 of...I'll bet Lauren had a blinding time😐. She needs to go back with her BF and do it properly without having to wait for fatty to lumber from one restaurant to another and Soph to go back for a nap as she had to parent Barney for a few hours and was worn out. Also having to have the cast member shoehorn you in to Crushs coaster is nothing to be proud of Dave, he should be mortified after all his bluster about weightloss. What a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More tragic club updates ….
---
Thrilling content - your welcome 🤗 😂
---

Nothing - no videos just daily content like this tit and they are home now 😂
Blimey, what a load of tit. I used to be a KS2 teacher and some of my ‘average’ children could churn out a piece of writing that was more engaging than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact Barney has his own coke in front of him in his own cup is a bleeping disgrace.. holiday or not he doesn’t need coke and he can look straight ahead at his morbidly obese dad as a role model because that’s how he will end up. He needs hydration not diabetes.

IMG_4208.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm curious as to what the lowest of lows can be when you're on holiday with your child & no one has been injured or become ill.

Reactions: 18
The way he’s mentioned how barneys mood can change so fast and impact things?? Hellllllllloooooo overstimulation? The poor boy has so many autistic traits I beg they read here and speak to their HV so they can support him best. I don’t even want to comment on the coke in front of him, absolutely disgusting no need for that at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon autism might have been mentioned, surely by his speech therapist at least? And maybe they’re not wanting to publicise it, but then on the other hand if he does have it or he’s being tested then surely they would not put him in the situations they do. ie, overstimulating him etc….well that’s what normal parents would do 🙄

Reactions: 8
Id be amazed & also quite concerned if his nursery and/or speech & language involvement haven’t picked up on Barneys non-neurotypical behaviour & are offering appropriate support. In this case, I really hope it’s S&D keeping it to themselves rather than total ignorance. But them forcing Disney trips on him is just cruel to be honest. They admit it’s really hard. FFS. Look at your son, look at his needs, look how much he seems to struggle with it all. Think about him instead of yourselves man. I really don’t understand them.

• Heart
Ffs a blind person who has had their eyes gouged out and has been dead for years could see from those photos that Borney quite clearly is not enjoying himself.

But the two of them couldn't give a flying duck as long as each of them are having a good time. Pair of selfish cunts 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
More tragic club updates ….
---
Thrilling content - your welcome 🤗 😂
---

Nothing - no videos just daily content like this tit and they are home now 😂
Could tell Dave wrote that entry before even opening the picture. The guy is someone who is happy to use a million words when only two would do!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lauren has on her stories a picture of her in the maldives wishing she was back in paradise🤣, I'm willing to bet the trip to DLP wasn't all she thought it was going to be. I also don't understand soph going on about how the last trip was too short, this one was only 2 1/2 days, its still a very short amount of time for DLP even without a small child especially you spend more time in the hotel than in the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How many more times do they need to drag that child to Disney before they realise he is not able for it and doesnt enjoy it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How many more times do they need to drag that child to Disney before they realise he is not able for it and doesnt enjoy it
But it’s his medicine and magic cure for lack of speech, Sophie told us once he sees the castle words will explode out of his mouth into full sentences

• Sad
  • Haha
To be honest, I don’t think his speech has improved at all, there just seems to be lots of squealing and no decipherable words. Poor Barney, I feel so sad for him.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.