Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more times do they need to drag that child to Disney before they realise he is not able for it and doesnt enjoy it
I don’t think they really enjoy it with Barney in tow either. Barney would be just as happy with a seaside holiday playing on the arcade machines.

Reactions: 12
Just go on a hoseasons/pontins/haven/butlins and enjoy reacting with him and your neglected dog! It’s really not that hard 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'd forgotten all about Chip, have they said why he's in Scotland for a month when they've only gone for a couple of night's.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'd forgotten all about Chip, have they said why he's in Scotland for a month when they've only gone for a couple of night's.
They said that he was going back up with Daves mum when she visited to save the journey up and back i presume and then said that Daves dad and his partner were taking Chip on a dog friendly holiday 😊

Reactions: 4
Hang on a minute… Dave fit on Crush’s Coaster??? Have we seen pics to know that is true??? I didn’t go on last time cos it’s supposed to be the least forgiving of all the rides and I was worried about having to do the walk of shame but if he fits, I surely must… Reallllly need those vlogs up before I go to see if it is true!

Just go on a hoseasons/pontins/haven/butlins and enjoy reacting with him and your neglected dog! It’s really not that hard 🙄

Been watching Walk With Me Tim .. are there are any Pontins left that aren't absolutly horrifying?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so baffled as to why they want another baby (well, not sure Dave does). They taken Barney to DLP but in these GCSE ‘what I did on holiday’ essays, you can almost hear the disappointment when talking about Barney, but the elation that comes through when you read about the parts that he was left with his auntie… wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Been watching Walk With Me Tim .. are there are any Pontins left that aren't absolutly horrifying?!
Nope they all look like prison camps and are so neglected, much like Britannia group hotels. That said there are other places similar that are absolutely fine and as Tim proves you can go to some places even abroad for so little money that are fine or even lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many more times do they need to drag that child to Disney before they realise he is not able for it and doesnt enjoy it
Until he’s not free I would think lol surely that’s the only reason because once it hits july and Barney is 3 - he has to be paid for! Good luck with that …. (& He is still not potty trained or speaking) …… 😟
---
I just did a little check on Disney’s site for February … that’s when she thought they would go. This is with flights, 2 adults, 1 child. Tickets, flights and the dining plan for them all plus you get $900 credit. But holy moly if they have that kind of cash ….. wow. Going to California as well huh ?? We are doing California and 3 weeks in Orlando next year but guess what ….. we work 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I know! Considering it was something they were super excited about
I sincerely hope their silence reflects that they've finally realised that Banners does not enjoy the Disney experience and that they need to start acting as responsible parents. But somehow I very much doubt that, they'll both be sitting on their arses as usual trying to work out which mug they can persuade to babysit their son while they holiday.

• Heart
To be honest, I’d be binning YouTube/Instagram and spending my time with Barney, reading/flash cards/nursery/playgroups etc, Dave could take him to nursery etc on the days she works. I’d also be cutting down massively on all that screen time! I don’t understand all the gushing comments about how well he’s doing, how his speech has really come on etc, I don’t see any difference at all, but then, I only dip in and out now and again. Bless him, I feel sorry for the wee soul.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To be honest, I’d be binning YouTube/Instagram and spending my time with Barney, reading/flash cards/nursery/playgroups etc, Dave could take him to nursery etc on the days she works. I’d also be cutting down massively on all that screen time! I don’t understand all the gushing comments about how well he’s doing, how his speech has really come on etc, I don’t see any difference at all, but then, I only dip in and out now and again. Bless him, I feel sorry for the wee soul.
Absolutely. It's not his fault he has selfish arseholes who always prioritise their needs ahead of their son. It's hardly rocket science to know that surgically attaching your child to an iPad 24/7 will drastically stunt their physical, mental and emotional development. I've said it before but I feel desperately sorry for his teacher and the other pupils when he starts school and it's all Soaf and Oaf's fault. And they want another child? Beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
More tragic club updates ….
---
Thrilling content - your welcome 🤗 😂
---

Nothing - no videos just daily content like this tit and they are home now 😂
It all sounds like someone’s personal diary, interesting for them but not for others that havn’t experienced it! Why don’t you both save up for a couple of years and actually go on holiday with actual money you can afford to spend and Barney is older and not so overwhelmed! I have saved for WDW, as I always have done, for 2 years! I’m not staying in one of the most expensive hotels, what’s the point, you can go into any other hotel to look round and eat if you wish anyway. We are staying in a value hotel, and will have plenty of money to spend and for restaurants. We have splashed out on upper class seats on the plane because my partner has arthritis and he needs to be comfortable. It’s worth waiting while saving, especially as you have no worries and you have the proud knowledge that you paid for everything yourself - you’re welcome Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just so weird it's like after the announcement of the trip the excitement and highs go. The posts on the club sounded awful and nothing on instagram..what a waste of money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.