Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Not S&D related but has anyone watched Kimberly’s Journey Disney vlogs? They popped up on my YouTube and wondering if any good
Watched her previous ones and I like her. She seems really down to earth and her hubbie isn't a prize idiot. So completely different to S&D. You won't get many hints and tips but as I say she is just normal (or was, haven't watched this series).

Reactions: 2

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Not a lot in London though. Are actors self employed when working on a show like this? I genuinely hope she moves with him, I don't think being apart when Barney is now here is ideal and she moped about the whole time he was touring with the play that goes wrong. Barney will be getting 30 hours nursery funding from September if she is in work - technically assume she could include YT as her self employed role to obtain the 30 hours, whether she earns enough though I'm not sure.
Generally speaking you’re a freelancer if you’re a performer. Colloquially it’s known as an Equity Contract so your rights are overseen/protected by Equity but you’re self employed for purposes of tax. Someone more up to date with things may correct me!

It’s not a lot for London, no; but it’s more than they’ve been on

Reactions: 2

Cleagh

Ok had a look and I bet that Lauren will come home early..she wont stick this lot all in one room. Leave Barney with his nana, who will hopefully take him for a haircut and go off and do Disney themselves coz clearly Barney is an inconvenience to their Disney plans, these two need to grow up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

cushtybert

VIP Member
I’m probably going to leave their Patreon. The main reason I joined was for the monthly vlogcast because I like those kind of chatty WDW videos, but they didn’t post one for June. They can’t just not provide their end of the agreement when people are paying for it because they’re “busy”, we’re all fucking busy😂
What was the last update on there?

• Heart

Ch21

Chatty Member
My youngest is 2 years 5 months. I’ve just potty trained her in a month. And she speaks full sentances. That’s not really anything to do with parenting. She just picked stuff up like her older sister did. I do think Barney may have additional needs but it is up to the parents to ensure he gets the help he needs

S1920

VIP Member
It is not so long ago that she was posting about the return of the FREE Disney dining plan.

How do they reward her for spreading false information ?

THEY GIFT HER A TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It blows my mind.
What happened about that? I had thought Disney had said it was returning?

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
They seemed like the old sophie and dave in this vlog. I kinda miss those days now 😬🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Soaf is clearly upping her game now Dave seems to be more popular. So transparent! Also thought she worked weds to Friday so maybe she has given this up...
If he’s given it up so easily obviously he didn’t need it and it was more of a comfort for her. Probably because he wouldn’t talk and then couldn’t ask her for stuff.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Oh no a Brit of Charlie is someone I already follow and now so disappointed to see she’s been sucked in by Soaf
---
Looks like she’s staying at the Boardwalk.
god that’s even worse. Boardwalk is one of the more Expensive delux Resorts 🤦🏼‍♀️ although I’ve never understood why because from what I’ve heard it’s in desperate need of a bit of tlc. Between him getting this part in phantom and her getting this trip they are going to be INSUFFERABLE

Bol85

VIP Member
Not very clued up on the acting/west end world but is it actually a sensible option financially for Sophie to go and live in London with him? Will he get allowances for accommodation that will suit Sophie and a toddler living there?

My husband works away in London Monday -Friday (sometimes Saturday for extra cash) and no offence I just find it weird that she can’t cope with a child on her own, especially with her mum and sisters living nearby. I could understand if she carried on working it might be difficult I suppose.
Blimey, do you not miss him? Do the kids not miss their Dad? And he them? Maybe I’m just really co-dependant but I adore my husband & id miss him so much if he wasn’t here all week, every week. If I were Sophie, I’d be packing up & moving closer. I need my co-parent, my hugs, my couple time 😂

Sophie said ‘it’s chaos here’ - I can only assume that means they are busy packing up or making plans for moving etc. Or maybe she’s over exaggerating as usual 🙃

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Can someone catch me up a little. I haven't been on here in about a year, they've bored the life into me 🤣🤣 is there a new baby yet? Where is dave doing a show? What's the Goss tattle babes

• Haha