Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDHR89

She’s said before that she’s not into Marvel or Star Wars so her posing about in Galaxy’s Edge is so forced/fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

WDHR89

Is she working for the company? I’m just curious as to how she was gifted this trip so randomly. Any insight into how these things work?

They need to get a life

.. and her hubbie isn't a prize idiot.
Really? I always thought he came across as a bit of a simpleton. He definitely is a lightweight when it comes to booze🤣

Having said all that, they don't rile me in the way that the vast majority of vloggers do so they must be doing something right.

• Haha

bubble55

Not S&D related but has anyone watched Kimberly’s Journey Disney vlogs? They popped up on my YouTube and wondering if any good

barkleyblue

Having now watched the slog, I have a couple of questions...

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself. Erm one I have never heard of that happening before either it breaks or it works but more importantly how would you know if it defrosted and refroze? Also if it happened so quickly that they didn't notice surely that wouldn't give the time for the nasty bugs to manifest themselves to the state where cooking (properly) wouldn't kill them all?

Second question, what happened to the wooden slide etc. that her sister gave to her? It seems to have shrunk massively in size and has become plastic?? 🤷‍♂️
[/QUOTE
Stumped me too. :unsure:

deejvillage

VIP Member
Ready for the Ride is the catchiest song ever!
---

Sorry I was meaning "best" out of WDW and DLP. I agree some of the rides in China and Japan are off the scale!

Not really sure what you mean by a "European" park. I've experienced some of the best customer service ever in European theme parks and it felt more authentic than American customer service.
OK you're convincing me I should look at trying DLP again, however I've noticed something odd.

Soaf said on her Q&A that she booked everything through Disney, I've just tried to price up a cheeky post Christmas trip but they don't seem to offer the travel at all now??
I know (unlike Soaf) that they have stopped doing the direct Eurostar but that would've stopped when they were going and was announced in Aug last year so is this her making up stuff again or did she get her "friend" to sort it all through Disney or maybe I'm missing something?

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
People like S & D always come up smelling of roses. Yes they've no plans for a stable future for themselves or Banners but I bet at some stage they will inherit a house so job done. Is Dave an only child?
I’m sure he has a brother from
What I can remember of the wedding video

Hockeyplayer16

Where do they live in comparison to London? Will Dave be commuting or will he have to rent accommodation in London? Or does the theatre provide?