Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
As much as I’m annoyed about Soaf in Florida, I’m actually looking forward to watching all the upcoming chaos unfold with my fellow wolves 🐺 🍿
With you on this - hopefully Disney have a busy schedule organised. The trips are usually quite short too, like 5 days or so. That’ll be hard having a small (and often quite wild) child on 2 long flights within days of each other. Curious to know who else has been invited on the trip.

Reactions: 2

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Maybe they wanted a family and no one else was available? I reckon they also just didn't bother unpacking and took the same stuff they took to Paris.

He will grow up thinking disney is the only destination available...

Babyshark

VIP Member
Only watching the travel day Paris vlog. How annoying is Dave on Indiana Jones (and the vlog in general). He’s full on irritating children’s Tv presenter mode.

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
I followed Sophies sister on insta to see the DLP content and got a notification of a new story.......the pic on the right is definitely photoshopped right? I can see marks on the lift door behind her

To the left is the same outfit 16 weeks ago so a weight loss is possible but I'm not convinced

But why do that when you already look great?
I could understand overweight me doing it!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Soph be claiming single parent benefits now 😂 pretending they have split and he’s living in London so she needs housing benefit to help with rent and all other single benefits she can claim… California here she comes! 💰
Christ, don't give her ideas ...

whatsever you

VIP Member
God please don’t shoot me down guys. But S&D have been blogging for over 10 years, and we’re the first set of people to vlog Disney. Everyone else pretty much has had a free Disney trip. I get that they’re shit vloggers, but it must’ve been shitty for them to see every other Disney vlogger being gifted a trip.

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
sorry if this has been discussed I'm just catching up on their latest disney vlogs and is anyone else getting really awkward vibes, especially after they went to see fireworks it felt like there was a lot of tension (granted they could have been tired it just reminded me of when me and my bf have argued and we're being civil but are still angry lol). I used to actually like them, I think I've even commented on their threads before saying that but thar poor boy clearly was so overwhelmed at Disney and just was so not interested and they played it off as him being 'tired'. Yes, he probably was tired but he seemed so happy just running around and shut down around any of the characters

Emmy79

VIP Member
If they were getting drinks how did they end up behind Lauren in the queue to buy the bubble sword?
You can easily see everyone around those carts, especially when they are your fucking family 🙄
Soaf probably orchastrated it so Lauren would buy it

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
@thenaturaldoulacheshire
Do you think she buys followers? No way does she have that many and she hasn't even posted yet! Seems like the whole family are obsessed with starting new accounts, Lauren has one where she tries to sell her old clothes...

cheese_toastie

In hindsight she probably meant it is going to be free for her and the rest of the grifters. I do hope that Disney know how much Davey boy brown eats.
I think they forgot that the dining plan has only been free when there's been a need for Disney to do a promotion to fill hotel rooms etc. Pre-2020 you could always add it on to the cost of your trip even when it was outside of the free dining promotion. Think the quick service plan is about $60 per adult per night and $25 per child, so that's almost $150 a night they'd have to pay because I don't think free dining is coming back any time soon.