Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzainfluencer

In her latest insta story where she says she's editing the WDW vlogs she is shoving the camera in Chuckys face and there is someone pushing his pushchair so maybe she took someone with her? It doesn't look like a Disney cast member either
It’ll be the next disney vlog of the trip with Lauren i think

cheese_toastie

does anybody know how it works with trips though? Like do their agents or management or what ever corner London is contact Disney and say hey here’s these two if you want to put them on a trip or does Disney scout them or what? The literal only thing I can think is whomever at Disney is in charge of this hasn’t got the time to sift through content and the corner London has just lied their asses off about Sophie and Dave to get this trip for then or something. Or Sophie had messaged the Disney marketing team herself and lied
I think the agency have definitely had something to do with it (whether they approached Disney or vice versa) as one of their other clients is also on a sponsored PR trip to Disneyland Paris at the moment.

midwife0709

She's not even bothering to put posts up about the Disney trip! On her last story she's just encouraging her viewers to follow @abritofcharlie to do all her work for her, she's so fucking lazy. She's on a press trip, why can't she do some work in the evening after Barney has gone to sleep or when he's napping???

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Having a toddler myself just a bit younger than Barney the vlogs kill my soul! I know everyone is different, but on our most recent Disney trip we were given the opportunity to have a night without our toddler (my mum was with us) and when it came down to it we took her with us! As much as I think I would enjoy some alone time with my husband to go on rides etc, we’ve lived that life and our happiness now comes from seeing her have fun?
If that poor boy isn’t strapped in the pram he’s papped in front of a phone screen, no interaction at all! It’s disgusting
Ahhh this. I get so much joy out of seeing my kids have fun, they only care about themselves. It infuriates me!