Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S1920

VIP Member
If it just says "ad" without "gifted" does that mean they also actually pay her to be there?

Reactions: 2

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Thought it was odd how they were trying to not film Lauren when it's clear she loves being on camera...why did they wait so long to post the paris ones?!

WDHR89

I’d seen a comment recently about her working for Disney. I thought it was just someone being mistaken but I guess it’s true! What do we think she is doing out there?

• Haha

MyRightTit

VIP Member
The comments about your friend….you can’t give children Autism through neglect, children are born with it.
I didn’t say she gave them it. But the girls were perfectly fine before this behaviour from their mother. She damaged them, no doubt about it.

Booboo1979

I actually prefer DLP to WDW. There is usually an argument that is costs similar to Florida to go however, for me, the most expensive part of a trip to Florida is the spending money. I can usually get away with taking £200-300 for DLP but always end up taking £1500-£2000 spends to Florida.
Everyone has their favourite park for different reasons but this is why I always prefer a short flight over to Paris :)

However I always get the feeling that Sophie and Dave aren’t even interested in DLP and are just wanting it as a quick fix *cough* ALLFORTHEVIEWWWS
I get what you mean! ! But we booked California flights and hotel for 1551 for 2 of us for a week next April. We just wanted to do Disneyland and a few touristy bits - all in it will be about £3000 (spending etc) which yes for a week is a lot but I still think is value for money over 3 nights at DLP (which is lovely but expensive!)

swimming

VIP Member
Yes that wasn't even their hotel room. It was the stock photo off the hotel website. This is why Soaf hates Tattlers, we can see straight through her pathetic lies.
What’s the story behind this ? So they pretending to stay in a hotel? I think I vaguely remember it being something about legoland right? 😂

• Haha

Mable912

VIP Member
Sorry ifI’ve missed this but what does Sophie do for a job? In the travel day vlog she says she’s usually in work on a Wednesday?

• Haha

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I do think he must have been training for awhile. I'd never be able to remember lines or singing like that in public so he's clearly doing something right!

Booboo1979

What part do we think he has - he said principle role which is a lead role … she has to go with him surely! I wouldn’t want to be apart from my Husband but he is lovely ❤ and that’s after 21 years 😂😂 you people are so quick … I am slow and old 😂😂😂😂 it starts July 31st 🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
It is an expensive one, relatively speaking. You can get married for next to nothing. No wedding HAS to be in the thousands. People CHOOSE to spend that.
and if that’s how people wish to spend their money that they’ve worked for then that’s fine. For this bride the unfortunate thing is everything was booked and deposits paid when this happened, cancelling everything will lose her thousands and I’m good but finding another venue for like 1 grand in the space of a few weeks is nearly impossible.

anyway I digress from the Sophie and Dave topic.

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
I’d disagree with that. I think if he has needs he would have had them anyway.

However parenting choices can definitely make these things worse.

debster

I don’t believe for a second he got on crush’s coaster, I went on it last week and I’m a size 20 and it was VERY snug… I don’t buy him being on it for one second
I don’t believe it either. It is so tight that the bar thing that comes up from the floor that the restraint is attached to really hurt and scraped my legs. I only went on once because of that and came off complaining about it being so sore on the legs and I don’t think crossing my legs as I sat down would have made the leg part be any more comfortable. So I won’t believe them unless Dave mentions it hurting his legs (I still won’t believe them even if he does to be honest…).

And didn’t she vlog on Indians jones where you even go upside down? So I’m sure could have vlogged a tiny bit of crush.