Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Oh no a Brit of Charlie is someone I already follow and now so disappointed to see she’s been sucked in by Soaf
---
Looks like she’s staying at the Boardwalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks as though it’s a commercial/brochure or some marketing of some description they are there to film. One of the other girls said it won’t be released for a while the project they are working on, that’s why I’m thinking must be for some sort of promotion Disney will be offering for WDW in the future hence why they are filming in empty parks

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
We haven’t seen the beige bungalow properly for months , I’m convinced they’ve had to move for whatever reason

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
They are a strange pair, I would never give them a view now. Can’t believe there are people out there who still enjoy watching them. I’d rather be a good mum and show interest in my child than get free Disney trips. She useless.

I know some people have explained that Dave is apparently a really good singer and very talented. I know nothing about music/theatre. But if he’s so good why has it took so long to get a role?
Because there are literally thousands of people vying for the same roles. You can be trained and talented but there are only so many roles to go around.

Jess89

VIP Member
I've seen Hamilton the musical 3 times. And that Joe Griffiths was in Hamilton for 2 of them, he was amazing. Very very talented.
I'm so tempted to go see Phantom with Dave starring🤣 I've only seen Phantom once, & I'm not too keen on it tbh. But for Dave, I might just 😆
Aww I saw Phantom last year and really loved it. Don’t think I could justify seeing it again so soon to see Dave though haha!

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I thought the same. I watched a Zoe vlog recently, and I know a lot of people their opinions on her and Alfie, but I couldn’t believe how advance their daughter seemed to Barney. I feel so sorry for him, I don’t have kids so not sure if it’s normal for children to have delayed development like he does but I really hope he is getting the help and support!
Ottie is amazing! She's so talkative and seems really clever. They seem to spend a lot of time with her talking normally and she's with adults a lot. She is very cute;)