Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't fathom what Disney saw when looking at her social media and went 'oh yeah, lets bring her on the trip'
Completely unreliable and never sticks to anything she commits to, her management company must be working overtime

Reactions: 9
So she’s got her dream… a gifted trip to Disney and she’s still tit at her ‘job’ and she can’t blame that on her toddler. I have two toddlers and I still manage to meet my work deadlines, as do thousands of mothers. All she has to do is take a few pics and make a few reels surely? I’m sorry but that’s not hard. They could not have gifted a free holiday to a least deserving person.

Reactions: 10
Looking at the patreon it all seems like the content becomes available publicly eventually anyway. What’s the actual benefit of it?

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched them for ages but haven’t missed much. I’m actually really happy for Dave I just hope Soph doesn’t spoil it for him.
Their Disneyland paris travel day vlog. Has she seriously let Barney have chocolate for breakfast followed by an entire bag of haribo 😬 followed by McDonald’s, with a while cup of coke 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Their Disneyland paris travel day vlog. Has she seriously let Barney have chocolate for breakfast followed by an entire bag of haribo 😬 followed by McDonald’s, with a while cup of coke 🤯
And she's too thick to realise that sugar + caffeine = toddler hell.

The one good thing is that this is karma for tit parenting. But I do worry about Banner's poor wee body crying out for nutrition and being fed crap 24/7.

• Sad
Are those pyjamas Barneys wearing while out in the parks?! Edit: yes they are
IMG_1653.jpeg

IMG_1654.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Looking at the patreon it all seems like the content becomes available publicly eventually anyway. What’s the actual benefit of it?
“early access” so you can see it 4 months after it happened instead of 5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That child is so unfortunate looking - i Found that reel REALLY uncomfortable to watch, he looks like he has some severe additional needs and no one is trying to help the poor kid, just laughing at him, it’s disgusting !

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In addition to the PJs he’s not wearing shoes. Probably so he doesn’t throw them at the characters…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Can we all take a moment to acknowledge that manifesting trips to Disney actually works 🤣
I bet she is the smuggest witch on the planet right now.

Reactions: 4
If it just says "ad" without "gifted" does that mean they also actually pay her to be there?

Reactions: 2
If it just says "ad" without "gifted" does that mean they also actually pay her to be there?
Strictly speaking, ad means you’ll have been paid, gifted means there’s no expectation for anything in return. But a lot of influencers use them interchangeably (incorrectly)

Reactions: 3
Yes he sings in quite a few numbers. This happens to be my favourite musical so I’m curious to see how he does
It’s not a massive part but he has a short solo at the beginning because he plays the male star of the opera.
---
So it's a role he's played before, fine but predictable. He did manage to get his tiny foot in the door after all however the announcement is typical arrogant Dave babyyyy🤢 He has sat on his ass for over 3yrs, most west end performers work so hard, audition after audition and take any job in between to support themselves and family, he's just got his ass off the couch one time and got a role on the west end.
I also would be worried about his voice, I hope he doesn't ruin it considering he's not been singing and doesn't appear to have had any coaching for years.
God he's gonna be even more insufferable from now on....
To be fair, there’s no way he went in for one audition and booked a role in Phantom of the Opera. And there’s no way he’s singing that role 8 shows a week if he hasn’t kept up with his training. Say what you want about the guy, but he has to have worked hard to get this.
---
Just catching up with the news ... parallel universe indeed.

Time and again we've seen that Soaf cannot cope with Banners. She's completely useless as a parent. There is absolutely no way she's flown to Florida alone with him. She must have a capable plus one, possibly her mother. We know her mother cannot stand Dave so maybe she's happy to accompany Soaf to Florida. But there's no way she's the only adult there.

I am honestly amazed that Dave got this role. He can't act, he can't sing, he's barely mobile and he's incredibly unfit. How anyone thinks he's going to have the stamina (both physically and vocally) for multiple shows every week is completely beyond me. I do wonder if this was part of some sort of deal with the agent as it completely defies any logic when there are so many talented people out there looking for jobs. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
---
Oh and as for losing weight doing the show, he didn't lose a pound during TPTGW, despite having a physical role, walking to and from his digs and carefully controlling his diet. Just saying...
You don’t get a role in the west end because of a deal with the agent. All I can assume is he was training vocally and auditioning behind the scenes of the vlog. It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. Because you don’t get cast in something like this as a fluke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You don’t get a role in the west end because of a deal with the agent. All I can assume is he was training vocally and auditioning behind the scenes of the vlog. It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. Because you don’t get cast in something like this as a fluke.
But he's literally never had a good singing voice, even when he got that gig doing that short Phantom show thing. It's clear he's never had proper vocal coaching and has no idea how to use his voice. Just for a start, he's singing outside his natural register which is one reason why it sounds so strained.

This is why I'm absolutely gobsmacked that he got this role. There are literally thousands of Musical Theatre wannabees out there with great voices and good acting skills. Dave has neither of these so I have literally no idea how he got the job. Plus people must be aware of the fact that he was not well liked by the cast and crew at TPTGW. The West End is a small world and people talk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.