Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So neglect caused them to become autistic? I didn’t know that was a thing
Of ffs! Read the post carefully & get off your high horse! I did NOT say it caused autism. Stop looking for offense where there is none.
I said they had SENs as well which neglect definitely contributed to!

Reactions: 9
Of ffs! Read the post carefully & get off your high horse! I did NOT say it caused autism. Stop looking for offense where there is none.
I said they had SENs as well which neglect definitely contributed to!

The post was poorly written. It DID sound exactly that way but yes we know as you have now expressed it actually wasn't how you meant it. Let's move on now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
The constant obsession with Disney and all things “magical” is just sickening. Barney’s presents looked crap, just like his Christmas ones. How about toys he can actually play with??

Reactions: 11
Guys can we all move on and continue talking about S&D! We’re all friends here 💕

I would say she never wrapped those presents… remember this is Sophie. The laziest person on earth.

She obviously didn’t want to pick up shredded paper….or maybe Barney would eat the paper so she’s avoiding that - if he’s anything like his father he will eat furniture and all sorts…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Barney's 18 will her status be new ish Mum...she's changed her profile pic so why not the statement...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The constant obsession with Disney and all things “magical” is just sickening. Barney’s presents looked crap, just like his Christmas ones. How about toys he can actually play with??
100% this. My little boy is almost 3 and loves playing with puzzles and jigsaws etc. we bought him a talking flashing woody and a buzz for Xmas and they’ve pretty much been sitting on a shelf since. They need to be stimulating him and helping him learn.

Fairs to Dave, about time he did something. But what a pair of wasters getting a free trip, I know Dave hasn’t went but he would have. It actually pisses me off that layabouts like her seem to get everything handed to them on a plate 🙄 Hope she’s stressed to the max hahahaha

Reactions: 7
Barneys present pile is so depressing it’s so obvious hap hazardous put together with no care and since everything is Disney I can guarantee it’s all been bought out there with the Disney gift card she’ll have got given on this trip like all the influencers that get sent do to buy merch

• Sad
It is not so long ago that she was posting about the return of the FREE Disney dining plan.

How do they reward her for spreading false information ?

THEY GIFT HER A TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It blows my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It is not so long ago that she was posting about the return of the FREE Disney dining plan.

How do they reward her for spreading false information ?

THEY GIFT HER A TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It blows my mind.
What happened about that? I had thought Disney had said it was returning?

Reactions: 1
In hindsight she probably meant it is going to be free for her and the rest of the grifters. I do hope that Disney know how much Davey boy brown eats.
I think they forgot that the dining plan has only been free when there's been a need for Disney to do a promotion to fill hotel rooms etc. Pre-2020 you could always add it on to the cost of your trip even when it was outside of the free dining promotion. Think the quick service plan is about $60 per adult per night and $25 per child, so that's almost $150 a night they'd have to pay because I don't think free dining is coming back any time soon.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely bizarre that she is given a free trip and then does absolutely no real time content on it.

Reactions: 6
I bet Soph believes by being in Florida Disney for Barney's birthday she has "given" him the most amazing birthday everrrr!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.