Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I am never going to hate watch them again either. They are not worth my time. I love WDW but I have to say shame on them for doing this. I can’t think of one reason for them choosing this pair, she couldn’t even get a job in the Disney store!
does anybody know how it works with trips though? Like do their agents or management or what ever corner London is contact Disney and say hey here’s these two if you want to put them on a trip or does Disney scout them or what? The literal only thing I can think is whomever at Disney is in charge of this hasn’t got the time to sift through content and the corner London has just lied their asses off about Sophie and Dave to get this trip for then or something. Or Sophie had messaged the Disney marketing team herself and lied

Reactions: 4
The thing is about Sophie and Dave and I think it’s the only thing that makes them getting these good things happening to this currently situations bearable is the knowledge that for them it is short lived
We’ve seen it before, look at the wedding honeymoon time, the pin sold out, Dave was in the play that goes wrong, living in London and their views were massive, then it dropped when his part was dropped, then they managed to scam another pin for the bungalow, then they went on a massive downward spiral from I would say Christmas 2020, after the new baby wore off in terms of views and they’re content started to drop, then we saw the huge plummet when the stark reality hit that their Disney world drop wasn’t the lucrative gold mine they hoped.
My point being that yes she’s got a free trip and yes he has this part but on this is over and they have blown the money we’ll be back to our usual programme of the obese man and the Amish lady that can’t afford to keep her dresses
---
Also where is chip? Seriously, has this been address yet?
People like S & D always come up smelling of roses. Yes they've no plans for a stable future for themselves or Banners but I bet at some stage they will inherit a house so job done. Is Dave an only child?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Clearly holding a pebble and ‘manifesting’ works for some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People like S & D always come up smelling of roses. Yes they've no plans for a stable future for themselves or Banners but I bet at some stage they will inherit a house so job done. Is Dave an only child?
I’m sure he has a brother from
What I can remember of the wedding video

Reactions: 1
We’re all assuming Dave has a big part in the play. But in reality he’s very likely that annoying loud obnoxious man selling ice creams in the interval

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’re all assuming Dave has a big part in the play. But in reality he’s very likely that annoying loud obnoxious man selling ice creams in the interval
We know the role and whilst he isn’t one on the major parts it is still a significant named role.

Reactions: 3
No Sophie... you're just a Mum! How are you a new Mum when your child is 3 today 😂What a weirdo.
Family travel is also incorrect.. they never do or travel anywhere except a rushed, badly planned Disney trip every now and then.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking about this press trip, has anyone else ever been on one with children? The only one I can think of is that sparkle girl it is? Think her child’s pearl?

Anyway, I wondered if the plan originally was her & Dave on a child free holiday with the guise of “work trip so wouldn’t be fair to take him and he’s just been to Paris” but now Dave can’t go that messed that up… As Barneys over 2, do they have rules of Disney will only pay for 2 people for example? So Barney is the second and she really is on her own 🤔🤔

if so, she will be having a miserable time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
does anybody know how it works with trips though? Like do their agents or management or what ever corner London is contact Disney and say hey here’s these two if you want to put them on a trip or does Disney scout them or what? The literal only thing I can think is whomever at Disney is in charge of this hasn’t got the time to sift through content and the corner London has just lied their asses off about Sophie and Dave to get this trip for then or something. Or Sophie had messaged the Disney marketing team herself and lied
I think the agency have definitely had something to do with it (whether they approached Disney or vice versa) as one of their other clients is also on a sponsored PR trip to Disneyland Paris at the moment.

I was thinking about this press trip, has anyone else ever been on one with children? The only one I can think of is that sparkle girl it is? Think her child’s pearl?

Anyway, I wondered if the plan originally was her & Dave on a child free holiday with the guise of “work trip so wouldn’t be fair to take him and he’s just been to Paris” but now Dave can’t go that messed that up… As Barneys over 2, do they have rules of Disney will only pay for 2 people for example? So Barney is the second and she really is on her own 🤔🤔

if so, she will be having a miserable time 🤣
I reckon you’re right ya know and probably nobody was willing to look after wild Chucky so that her and her sister could go child-free so she was stuck with him. She will hate every minute, possibly we won’t get a vlog out of it at all as she will be so hassled….however I’m sure it’s a group and others will vlog so we may see them in the background all bedraggled with Soph having a sour puss on. What joy! 😈

Reactions: 5
I reckon you’re right ya know and probably nobody was willing to look after wild Chucky so that her and her sister could go child-free so she was stuck with him. She will hate every minute, possibly we won’t get a vlog out of it at all as she will be so hassled….however I’m sure it’s a group and others will vlog so we may see them in the background all bedraggled with Soph having a sour puss on. What joy! 😈
Yes 🙈 the blogs were terrible with two of them and a toddler, there’s no way she’s coping… even her photos just look so unnatural like she’s forcing him to behave for the gram

she will hate not being able to edit herself out of others vlogs

Reactions: 8
Nonody deserves it more?
duck off Dave you total utter wanker.
She has no talent, does zero work and you are proud?
Away and eat a fried mars bar or 10 and clog some more arteries you waste of space man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks as though it’s a commercial/brochure or some marketing of some description they are there to film. One of the other girls said it won’t be released for a while the project they are working on, that’s why I’m thinking must be for some sort of promotion Disney will be offering for WDW in the future hence why they are filming in empty parks

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wrote a big post then deleted it.

This whole thing and freebie holiday has pissed me the duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand how she thinks that is in anyway a magical photo? Barney is literally laying on the floor. He’s 3 very shortly. The person in that costume must be like WTF? My 3 year old is actually a bit wary of these giant costumes & probably wouldn’t stand next him but she certainly wouldn’t be laid on the floor like an 18 month old toddler and have it plastered on the internet as magical.

I can’t decide if they have just completely buried their heads in the sand over Barneys obvious development stuff or whether they just don’t want to talk about it. I’m kinda surprised we haven’t seen ‘how we make Disney magical with a child with additional needs’!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.