Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she actually puts some effort in now and delivers some useful content. Disney World with a small toddler tips, how to make Disney world an affordable holiday, as with pricing it up recently, even for a budget resort it seems astronomical in cost.

Reactions: 6
How does she deserve it more....Will she vanish again after this trip?!
pair of bleeping useless idiots. I can think of many people who deserve it more. Tbh I don’t see these two having their downfall any time soon. Knowing their luck they will probably end up winning the lottery at some point. I don’t think I’ll follow what they do anymore as it just winds me up. Hopefully
Karma will get them one day.

Reactions: 18
You are implying it by saying that they were perfectly fine before the behaviour from their mother.
Autistic children are also “perfectly fine”
Stop jumping down my throat. I said they have SENs & I firmly believe their mother caused the delay in their development. Nowhere did I say she caused autism. Get off your high horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she deserve it more....Will she vanish again after this trip?!
No one deserves it more? duck right off, Dave. That’s genuinely insulting to people who work their arse off to take themselves and/or their kids on Disney holidays. I can’t think of many people less deserving.

I’m sick of seeing crappy influencers get free holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was so annoyed seeing this!! At least I’ll be able to tell my child I worked hard to get him there, not sold him out online

Reactions: 13
The Tattle above said it all: they're not Disney vloggers.

They've vlogged a few holidays over the last decade with minimal effort, very little information, and they're so unreliable in their content and scheduling. It doesn't make any sense why they'd be gifted such an expensive trip.

Her smug face. I CAN'T!

As a side note: fair play to Slave for bagging a West End lead. Let's hope it's the making of him (as in he re-evaluates his life choices and sets some grounding for the future) and also that he's allowed to fully embrace the opportunity for himself without any sabotage...

Reactions: 10
I hope your bride has a lovely day, but genuinely I wish people didn’t put so much stock in “a day” and focused on the marriage. You don’t need to spend almost £5k on a wedding.
In my profession I wish I could say this was an expensive one. That’s what I find more funny about Sophie and Dave’s wedding tbh, if you go back and watch the videos Sophie goes to open days of venues that would be MINIMUM 10k just for the venue and then she goes for the pub that they end up in. Nothing wrong with this at all btw but it was so glaringly obvious she wanted a wedding to rival her sisters, considering her sisters venue was one of the ones she went to see and instead it ended up being a very budget version of it and for that reason I’ll never believe she was genuinely happy with how the day went, she just wanted the Disney content more.

Reactions: 4
In my profession I wish I could say this was an expensive one. That’s what I find more funny about Sophie and Dave’s wedding tbh, if you go back and watch the videos Sophie goes to open days of venues that would be MINIMUM 10k just for the venue and then she goes for the pub that they end up in. Nothing wrong with this at all btw but it was so glaringly obvious she wanted a wedding to rival her sisters, considering her sisters venue was one of the ones she went to see and instead it ended up being a very budget version of it and for that reason I’ll never believe she was genuinely happy with how the day went, she just wanted the Disney content more.
It is an expensive one, relatively speaking. You can get married for next to nothing. No wedding HAS to be in the thousands. People CHOOSE to spend that.

Reactions: 7
It is an expensive one, relatively speaking. You can get married for next to nothing. No wedding HAS to be in the thousands. People CHOOSE to spend that.
and if that’s how people wish to spend their money that they’ve worked for then that’s fine. For this bride the unfortunate thing is everything was booked and deposits paid when this happened, cancelling everything will lose her thousands and I’m good but finding another venue for like 1 grand in the space of a few weeks is nearly impossible.

anyway I digress from the Sophie and Dave topic.

Reactions: 2
and if that’s how people wish to spend their money that they’ve worked for then that’s fine. For this bride the unfortunate thing is everything was booked and deposits paid when this happened, cancelling everything will lose her thousands and I’m good but finding another venue for like 1 grand in the space of a few weeks is nearly impossible.

anyway I digress from the Sophie and Dave topic.
So she’ll try and spend another £4K she doesn’t have? Sorry but it’s wild to me. And it’s not what gofundme’s should be for.

Reactions: 8
Oh no a Brit of Charlie is someone I already follow and now so disappointed to see she’s been sucked in by Soaf
---
Looks like she’s staying at the Boardwalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's not even bothering to put posts up about the Disney trip! On her last story she's just encouraging her viewers to follow @abritofcharlie to do all her work for her, she's so bleeping lazy. She's on a press trip, why can't she do some work in the evening after Barney has gone to sleep or when he's napping???

A friend of mine had twin girls who, at a year old, were engaging, bright, alert & advanced until she started a new relationship & then she totally neglected them. Plonked them in front of the tv, stopped reading & interacting with them, put her own needs first, just ignored them really. Today they are nine years old & both are autistic with SENs.
Of course some children have special needs through no fault of anyone. But I think in the Brown’s case, a lot of it would have been 100% avoidable.
Autistic traits tend to show up later for girls. My daughter is 8 and is just on the pathway for assessment. Im pretty sure nothing anyone could have done would have made her less autistic. She was born this way.

Neglect and trauma can produce similar “symptoms” sometimes, but my daughter was “bright as a button” as one as well. She still is in fact. She also happens to be autistic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: I realise my last post may have been misunderstood. By “parenting choices can make things worse” I meant things like taking away the dummy would help Barney’s speech delay. Not that parents can do things to make their kids’ needs less.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no a Brit of Charlie is someone I already follow and now so disappointed to see she’s been sucked in by Soaf
---
Looks like she’s staying at the Boardwalk.
god that’s even worse. Boardwalk is one of the more Expensive delux Resorts 🤦🏼‍♀️ although I’ve never understood why because from what I’ve heard it’s in desperate need of a bit of tlc. Between him getting this part in phantom and her getting this trip they are going to be INSUFFERABLE

Reactions: 1
These are just a few reasons why I have a salaried job rather than grifting through life:
I own my own home
I will have a decent pension when I retire
I am proud of doing my job well which helps with self esteem and mental health
I am teaching my son the benefits of doing well in your job
I have never been given a penny by parents, inheritance or freebies. Everything I've achieved I've done myself, this also helps with self esteem and mental health
I have developed useful skills and experience so if I lost my job today I know I can walk into another one
I feel a sense of satisfaction when I can buy nice things for my family because I've worked hard to build a solid career.
That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

I honestly don't know how they sleep at night with no regular income, relying on the goodwill of others. I wouldn't want to swap places with that lifestyle.

And if that weren't enough for you, Stevie Wonder can see how desperately unhappy she is, despite all the faux smiles. She absolutely hates her life but is too thick and lazy to do anything about it. She doesn't even really like Disney, it's all for engagement.
I totally agree with you. In years to come she will wish she had been sensible with finances and put getting a home and looking after her child first.
At least those of us who work hard and save hard for our holidays can feel proud, we didn’t dream of scamming anyone in the hope of getting others to pay for it. She is entitled and has wanted only freebies in life for a long time now. She has no shame, what is your life Sophie? Shameful and entitled, and I can’t imagine why she would want to put little Barney through DLP and then put him through Walt Disney World straight after. She is either so wrapped up in her entitled self to notice how overwhelming it is for him right now, or she just doesn’t care as long as she gets what she wants. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is about Sophie and Dave and I think it’s the only thing that makes them getting these good things happening to this currently situations bearable is the knowledge that for them it is short lived
We’ve seen it before, look at the wedding honeymoon time, the pin sold out, Dave was in the play that goes wrong, living in London and their views were massive, then it dropped when his part was dropped, then they managed to scam another pin for the bungalow, then they went on a massive downward spiral from I would say Christmas 2020, after the new baby wore off in terms of views and they’re content started to drop, then we saw the huge plummet when the stark reality hit that their Disney world drop wasn’t the lucrative gold mine they hoped.
My point being that yes she’s got a free trip and yes he has this part but on this is over and they have blown the money we’ll be back to our usual programme of the obese man and the Amish lady that can’t afford to keep her dresses
---
Also where is chip? Seriously, has this been address yet?

Unfortunately we are the ones enabling this by watching and subscribing to all these idiots. I like to do research before going on holidays and this is how I started watching S&D. Now having been multiple times I realise how much they gloss over everything and most of the time are pure wrong.

I'm done with most vloggers now and will read news to keep up on things IF I go back to Disney and I think I may have to give up hate watching on S&D as I can't condone Soaf getting any type of freebie when she is literally a lying scammer.
I agree, I am never going to hate watch them again either. They are not worth my time. I love WDW but I have to say shame on them for doing this. I can’t think of one reason for them choosing this pair, she couldn’t even get a job in the Disney store!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.