Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, someone's just donated 100 dollars!

These people are mad. If you have spare cash, why not go to a hospital and give that money to a doctor or nurse coming off shift, or make the day of your favourite local business/care worker/delivery driver (etc) and give it to them instead?

Don't give it to this pair of muppets whose dire financial situation is entirely of their own doing (or lack thereof, so to speak).

Another person's just donated 100 Danish Krone and they've commented that they'll have enough for a pram..

Erm. Guys. 100 DKK equates to about £11!

Thick as bricks. The two of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm a long time lurker but felt it was time to sign up finally!
These two wind me up, they come across as constantly on the beg for money etc and it's frustrating to see. Can't believe people are actually donating money to them. Why???

Reactions: 6
What an absolute joke they should be donating that money to the NHS not a pair of freeloaders!!! I am DISGUSTED at them accepting that money!!!

Reactions: 12
I'm a long time lurker but felt it was time to sign up finally!
These two wind me up, they come across as constantly on the beg for money etc and it's frustrating to see. Can't believe people are actually donating money to them. Why???
Welcome!

And to top it all off, despite not having so much as a pram or a cot/moses basket for the baby to sleep in, they're planning to purchase Etsy prints to put on the walls of the nursery they don't have in the house they aren't yet renting.

Steam coming out of my nostrils at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome!

And to top it all off, despite not having so much as a pram or a cot/moses basket for the baby to sleep in, they're planning to purchase Etsy prints to put on the walls of the nursery they don't have in the house they aren't yet renting.
Thanks! :)

You'd think they would want to at least concentrate on the basics and essentials, especially with them both not working at the moment but no.. they seem to only really care about some Etsy prints.

I think they're honestly both in for a big shock when the baby arrives.

Reactions: 3
It's the fact they have scheduled one every Tuesday now just to take money!!! Who does that?! Wish you could report it!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry I haven’t read the entire thread so I’m a bit confused - why are they being sent money? Are they asking for help on YouTUbe?

Reactions: 1
What does she do for a job..?
Eat banana bread, get licked on the face by an unruly dog and not a lot else...

Welcome!

Steam coming out of my nostrils at this point.
Omg what world do these 2 live in??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"When this is all over we're going to California"

When what is all over?? Your Child??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
oh my god this is ridiculous. what is wrong with the people giving them money??
i want to comment on their video that they should give that money towards fighting corona, but dont wanna get blocked 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t deal with the fact that they’re asking subscribers for money. The situation they’re in is very much of their own making and they’re on YouTube getting people to donate money because they got pregnant with no plan and no jobs.

My fiancé and I have 3 family members between us that are frontline NHS workers, I’m a teaching assistant who will still be going to work on a rota to look after vulnerable kids and kids of key workers, my fiancé is self employed and not entitled to any government help because he’s only been self employed under a year and we’re not begging for money.

I get the impression mummy belle is very comfortable and has no doubt funded a lot of their lifestyle to date. To now be asking people for money is disgusting. But then again I have to question the sanity of people handing over their money when it could go on far more important things than two free loading beggars.

Reactions: 14
‘I would rent a bungalow, but I definitely wouldn’t buy one, we are looking to rent‘

it’s like you don’t need to clarify Sophie, no one thinks you guys will be buying, you cant even afford a Moses basket 🙄

Full time vlogging is like having a full time job.

no it isn’t, and how would either of this lazy pair know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘I would rent a bungalow, but I definitely wouldn’t buy one, we are looking to rent‘

it’s like you don’t need to clarify Sophie, no one thinks you guys will be buying, you cant even afford a Moses basket 🙄

Full time vlogging is like having a full time job.

no it isn’t, and how would either of this lazy pair know 😂
If full time vlogging is like having a full-time job she would be getting a full-time wage and wouldn’t have her begging bowl out on YouTube .

Reactions: 9
Dave saying ‘I’d just love to go and see my family’ 🙄

wouldn’t everyone Dave, that’s not just you. I live down the road from my Mum and Dad but I can’t see them. My mum hates itas I have two children she sees most days and she is upset to be missing out on the baby cuddles with my youngest.

They honestly do seem to think that this has impacted them differently to everyone else

Something that's bothered me about that vlog they did about their first trip to WDW when they said the cast member gave them $130 in cash. Really?! Would a cast member just give cash away like that? Free fast passes, room upgrades, yes I know they happen. But giving away quite a substantial sum of money ... Does anyone else know someone who's been given cash by a cast member before?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think cast members can give you disney gift cards, never heard of the giving cash!

hated how when people donated Dave kept saying “this isn’t necessary. We don’t need it but thank you” why do super chats if you don’t need it ya donkey. We know they don’t have two coins to run together!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something that's bothered me about that vlog they did about their first trip to WDW when they said the cast member gave them $130 in cash. Really?! Would a cast member just give cash away like that? Free fast passes, room upgrades, yes I know they happen. But giving away quite a substantial sum of money ... Does anyone else know someone who's been given cash by a cast member before?
They both seem to have quite the knack for encouraging strangers to give them cold hard cash, don't they?!

I can't comment for certain on whether this happens at Disney as I've never been. However, I do believe that Princess Owl Eyes would have made far more of a fuss about their bedding and towels not being changed, than she was willing to let on in that vlog. I wonder if a cast member first offered a more conventional goodwill gesture, like a fast pass, but POE wasn't satisfied with that, so they eventually slipped her and Dave some cash just to get rid of them. We know she can be a right little madam at the best of times. Now imagine her attitude about the housekeeping service being sub par on a trip she's blown her whole student loan on...

Reactions: 4
Didn't watch the live but did they go "Thaaaaannnnnk yoooo sooyyyyyyyyy muuuuuuhhhhch youuu didn't have to!" ?

How are they going to afford nappies, clothes food, heating, toys for the baby? Hopefully they can get jobs before the kid's school age so they can afford the lunches, uniforms etc. They have no clue yet she has a sister with a toddler so you would think they would have discussed and observed what is like.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.