Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not anymore
why? what on Earth are they doing for money? Supermarkets are desperate for staff I’d have thought he’d take something at least

not like they’ve got a baby coming or anything. these two are unreal

Reactions: 4
Yeh, my mate is (was) self employed and won't get any money until June so has got a job in a supermarket.

Reactions: 2
why? what on Earth are they doing for money? Supermarkets are desperate for staff I’d have thought he’d take something at least

He’ll be ‘furloughed’ so will be getting 80% pay from the government. My husband is currently furloughed as he works in a hotel which has had to close.
My husband has decided not to get another job whilst he’s off, as even 80% of his wage, is more than supermarkets pay, but i imagine Dave would have been on close to minimum wage so he should be looking for work!

He’ll be ‘furloughed’ so will be getting 80% pay from the government. My husband is currently furloughed as he works in a hotel which has had to close.
My husband has decided not to get another job whilst he’s off, as even 80% of his wage, is more than supermarkets pay, but i imagine Dave would have been on close to minimum wage so he should be looking for work!
oh ok tbh I don’t watch their vlogs anymore though I don’t know their job situation fully

I think he should work really especially with a baby coming they obviously need as much money as possible

oh ok tbh I don’t watch their vlogs anymore though I don’t know their job situation fully

I think he should work really especially with a baby coming they obviously need as much money as possible
I haven’t been watching them properly tbh, but I imagine that’s what’s happened? Did it ever come out what his job was?

You would think a man of his age would go out and get a job to support his wife and baby, let’s not forget dog too! But no Mr Lazy Bones need to be there so Sophie doesn’t have to lift a finger.

Never met such lazy pair. Honestly in his mid 30s and absolutely nothing to show for himself. It astounds me what Sophie’s sister has achieved and she does nothing. Even her younger sibling ( who I think works in a bank) like what does she think of her older sister being such a lay about?!

Honestly, these two were made for each other because I couldn’t be married to someone who did so little and my husband says when we watch he doesn’t know how anyone puts up with her work shy lazy ass.

Also, lets be honest, they weren’t ready to have Chip let alone a baby. I remember when they got Chip and I think that was the start of when I started thinking ‘what the duck are these two doing, living at a parents house and buying a dog!’ Who probably cost them quite a lot of money!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me, or are chips claws grotesquely long? 🤢 That dog does not get walked enough!

I mean, I can understand being fearful working in a supermarket atm with a baby on the way.

Reactions: 1
Changing your name is not important on a passport at the moment! Why can’t Princess owl eyes see £70 could go towards a Moses basket or other essentials for the poor baby?
FFS 🙈
She probably doesn’t realise you have to pay to change your passport information. If it’s so important to her, she should have done it after their honeymoon when she was still working.

Reactions: 3
Princess Sophie is complaining on insta about going to her midwife appointment on her own.

I've gone to all of mine expect my first and 2 scans, on my own because my husband works (I know they don't know much about that) and is only allowed time off for 2 antenatal appointments which were the scans.

Literally the most boring and quick appointments, I don't know what she needs Dave to hold her hand for. She pees in a cup, has her blood pressure checked, they listen to the heartbeat and measure the bump and that's it.

There are so many worse things going on in the world, she needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 10
Princess Sophie is complaining on insta about going to her midwife appointment on her own.

I've gone to all of mine expect my first and 2 scans, on my own because my husband works (I know they don't know much about that) and is only allowed time off for 2 antenatal appointments which were the scans.

Literally the most boring and quick appointments, I don't know what she needs Dave to hold her hand for. She pees in a cup, has her blood pressure checked, they listen to the heartbeat and measure the bump and that's it.

Most people aren't even having their appointments anymore. I know I'm not.

Reactions: 4
Saying she wants to cry because she had to go to her midwife appointment alone. People are dying sophie. You don’t need Dave to hold your hand for everything you do or everywhere you go. How the hell is she gonna cope when she has the baby and Dave has to go back to work etc

Reactions: 9

Cue a sicky sweet comment from Dave (desperately clawing for #husbandgoalz status) in tonight's vlog: "I'm so sorry you had to go alone. I wish I could've been there for you".

Barf.

• Sick
  • Haha
How the hell is she gonna cope when she has the baby and Dave has to go back to work etc
She won't. She knows it, that's why she moved back in with Mummy. She had absolutely no intention of finding her own place. She can barely wipe her own arse without Dave/her mum/the sheep telling her how fantastic she is, there's no way she could cope with the 24/7 responsibility of a baby. She has the emotional maturity of a primary school girl.

• Haha
She won't. She knows it, that's why she moved back in with Mummy. She had absolutely no intention of finding her own place. She can barely wipe her own arse without Dave/her mum/the sheep telling her how fantastic she is, there's no way she could cope with the 24/7 responsibility of a baby. She has the emotional maturity of a primary school girl.
Yeah I can imagine the younger siblings not being impressed with having to share their garden space and living room whilst in isolation. Hope Dave and Soph are doing their fair share of house chores in the very least.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can imagine the younger siblings not being impressed with having to share their garden space and living room whilst in isolation. Hope Dave and Soph are doing their fair share of house chores in the very least.
I don’t think I’d mind sharing my home with my sister but I imagine they must loathe living with Dave. I’d hate to the layabout father of my future nephew just slobbing about the place, using the garden when he wants, singing in the shower and talking about his macros whilst stuffing tit down his throat. I bet they’re bitching behind his back every chance they get

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.