Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Dave and Soph are doing their fair share of house chores in the very least.
I very much doubt it. Remember when they'd run out of bog roll? Did they go out to buy more? Did they heck, they took Chip (note, just Chip, not Chip and Basil) out for a walk. Those two are lazy freeloaders who always do the bare minimum.

Reactions: 6
I've not even watched and this has annoyed me.

Screenshot_20200330-182605_Instagram.jpg

She's not due until July.
So much will have changed by then with this virus and we should be well over the worst of it by then.

I'm due in less than 4 weeks, at the minute my husband will be allowed on the delivery suite for the birth and but not allowed in the ward before or after. I'm trying not to stress about it because it is what it is and people are dying. My midwife has said they shouldn't restrict it any further to not allowing any birth partners and the Royal college of midwives have said it shouldn't happen.
My sister in law gave birth on Saturday and my brother was allowed to stay for 4 hours after the baby was born, they kept them on the delivery suite as long as possible until they needed the room for someone else so he could stay.

Using the baby AND coronavirus for click bait is awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
After all the anger they got the past few click bait titles I'm surprised they're dense enough to keep it going. Surely if nothing else their viewership matters, so why do something you know angers it?? Also using corona and a first time pregnancy and the fears that come with the two of those combined?? As click bait? Is just nasty. It's such a shame. I really did used to like these two but they're becoming the worst sort of YouTuber.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She genuinely looks so unhealthy looking in the above video. Her skin looks sallow and pale and wrinkly. Surely With all this free time she should be making an effort to look after herself and her skin. Doesn’t look like it.

Reactions: 1
I’m horrified to read these disgusting human beings are taking money from strangers at a time like this. Who the bloody hell do they think they are?! I have a young son who is student working at a supermarket, he puts shame on that slob Dave.
I honest can’t believe how immature they both are. I personally thought it was ridiculous they got a dog never mind having a baby. They believe everything should be handed to them on a plate. Her mother is crazy to allow them back home, sometimes you need to give kids tough love, Sophie will never learn with her mother constantly bailing her out. It’s about time Dave and Sophie grew up and stopped sponging off everyone. They should be deeply ashamed of themselves!!

Reactions: 12
Also, how are her and Dave going to get to hospital in labour...?

At the weekend my sister in law was dropped at hospital, my brother stayed while she was assessed and then sent home and called to come back when she was in active labour on the delivery suite. Then 4 hours after the birth he went home and then came back the next day to pick them both up.

I'm guessing mummy's taxi is going to be busy going back and forth and she won't even be allowed in the hospital...

Reactions: 6
Also, how are her and Dave going to get to hospital in labour...?

At the weekend my sister in law was dropped at hospital, my brother stayed while she was assessed and then sent home and called to come back when she was in active labour on the delivery suite. Then 4 hours after the birth he went home and then came back the next day to pick them both up.

I'm guessing mummy's taxi is going to be busy going back and forth and she won't even be allowed in the hospital...
I was thinking this as well, hopefully the baby comes at a sociable hour!

Reactions: 3
Why are the worrying about something that could happen 15-16 weeks away!? Take it as it comes and what will be will be! They act like they are the only ones going through it!

Also I went to all my normal midwife appointments on my own! What’s the big fuss?

Everything is an issue with them

Reactions: 12
Dave seemed so pissed off he might not be able to be there for the entirety of the birth. Definitely got a little insight into his other side in that vlog.

Reactions: 4
Dave seemed so pissed off he might not be able to be there for the entirety of the birth. Definitely got a little insight into his other side in that vlog.
Obviously it would be horrible to miss the birth of your child but isn’t it better to have them home safe and you be safe enough to meet them..... but what would he be doing? Singing?

• Haha
Obviously it would be horrible to miss the birth of your child but isn’t it better to have them home safe and you be safe enough to meet them..... but what would he be doing? Singing?
And saying "I'm so proud of you....thank you for doing this for us....you're such a strong woman" on repeat.

I don’t think I’d mind sharing my home with my sister but I imagine they must loathe living with Dave. I’d hate to the layabout father of my future nephew just slobbing about the place, using the garden when he wants, singing in the shower and talking about his macros whilst stuffing tit down his throat. I bet they’re bitching behind his back every chance they get
I 100% agree about the siblings bitching about Dave at every opportunity. From the few clips I've seen where they're together, I don't get the impression MummyBelle's entirely enamoured with Dave either and honestly, who can blame her? I doubt he paid her so much as a penny's rent even when he was working, and whenever they go shopping, he's always buying Monster drinks, Irn Bru and biscuits to shovel in his fat face - how about making a contribution by buying some groceries for the household instead?!

Sophie's just as useless and selfish but at least she's MummyBelle's own flesh and blood.

Last edited:
“Baby brown” not our little boy.

This might be a bit unfair but I don’t think Dave is ready for this baby, not just financially.
i think Sophie wanted a baby and Dave looks like he’d rather be put on a diet of broccoli for the rest of his life than be a dad.

for an actor he’s not convincing anyone he’s looking forward to this baby coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
P.S. Can't believe that on top of everything else, they may seriously entertain having a home birth at MummyBelle's.

I mean, you're staying there rent-free, eating her out of house and home and have even commandeered her bedroom for your own use. As if that's not enough, sure, why not go the whole hog and expel both baby and placenta in her front room too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine life Chez Mummy at the moment? That lot all crammed into a smallish house during lockdown with Dave taking up one whole sofa on his own and gorging on the equivalent of the rest of the family's calorie intake daily. If that wasn't bad enough, Sophie then announces she is taking over the living room for her home birth. I rather suspect that tempers may be fraying ...

They defiantly read here, a little dig about dry skin and saying how old Dave is 😂😂
Hi guuuyyyssss 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
They defiantly read here, a little dig about dry skin and saying how old Dave is 😂😂
Hi guuuyyyssss 😂😂😂😂
I’m not the only one who saw that and thought about this thread!

How about the ‘I just sanitized my hands’ after someone said something about her not washing her hands.

• Haha
Most places have stopped home births as the risks to the midwifes our to high.

Reactions: 2
That vlog was infuriating.

Lets make a big deal about something that might not even happen when their are people who are about to go through all of this MUCH sooner than I am. Also, for any pregnant woman watching that Vlog she’s just added to the upset and the worry, something they probably don’t need at this point.

Sophie should count her blessings she was able to move back with her Mum, as she wouldn’t be able to cope on her own and at least her Mum will be able to meet her baby. There are going to be so many grandparents who miss out on meeting their grandbabies 😭

I am so sick of their poor me attitudes and just absolute no care for the fact they are so unprepared for this baby. Wish she’d get a grip and grow up. I haven’t watched any other vloggers that seem to think they are the only ones going through this and not like it’s actually a pandemic! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.