Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liamk91

I hope I’m wrong, but part of me thinks (sooner or later) that they might give the baby up. Like everyone says here, neither of them seem pleased about the baby boy, they have no jobs, money, a house etc. Plus they are both selfish and lazy. I just can’t see it working out. Can they really adjust and and raise this baby properly or will they give up?
This is actually insane. How could you actually think that Dave and Sophie would give up their baby. I agree they are both selfish and lazy but to actually suggest that two people would give up their baby is pretty disgusting

Reactions: 30

Reader130987

VIP Member
Omg, someone's just donated 100 dollars!

These people are mad. If you have spare cash, why not go to a hospital and give that money to a doctor or nurse coming off shift, or make the day of your favourite local business/care worker/delivery driver (etc) and give it to them instead?

Don't give it to this pair of muppets whose dire financial situation is entirely of their own doing (or lack thereof, so to speak).

Another person's just donated 100 Danish Krone and they've commented that they'll have enough for a pram..

Erm. Guys. 100 DKK equates to about £11!

Thick as bricks. The two of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I think Sophie has always been someone who appears to be a little bit on the lazy side even before pregnancy.
This has to be the understatement of the year. Anyone ever see her make an effort for anything? Even when they were on their Disneymoon she stayed in bed and sent Dave out to collect breakfast for her because she CBA. She makes Brogan Tate look like a workaholic. And that's quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
She's asked for tips for must haves for a baby on Instagram, I really want to say a job and a house !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
No home, 1 minimum wage job between them and a baby on the way in 4 months. Yes let’s go to Waitrose to buy pre-paid sandwich platters at £20 a pop! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Tessie2020

I’m not sure if it’s just you being naive but parents don’t ‘give a baby up’ for reasons such as this. It’s so much more complex than that. Whatever we think about S and D, they would never do that! I think they have an idealised view of pregnancy and parent hood and the pandemic and lack of their own home and income has been a huge disappointment and robbed them of this (even when lots of it is down to their own bad and irresponsible choices). I think what is going on is a product of their immaturity and inability to make sensible adult choices and the lockdown has made things worse. As a result, and perhaps gender disappointment too, Sophie and maybe Dave is finding it hard to bond and get excited as the baby life/mum life she has longed for is turning out to not have all the things she dreamed of, such as a lovely decorated home and nursery, money to do nice things like fo to Disney etc. This are of course shallow things but also would upset you, whether it’s down to your own choices or not. However, despite all of this, it is a huge leap to suggest they’d not keep their own child!!

Reactions: 21

Paradisefalls

Hi guys...I’m new to Tattle but I just have to get this off my chest.

I fucking hate this duo of absolute dimwitted deluded dickheads.

They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them up the face while singing a Disney song and wearing Minnie ears!

Her crying about being a bad mum and his pandering to her that she is such a good mum made me want to throw up!

Sorry Sophie but from what you have demonstrated thus far you are a bad mum and have been since even before getting pregnant. You actively sought to get pregnant (shudder at the thought) when neither of your careers were particularly on the upward trajectory but I guess at least you had jobs but after finding out you were actually having a baby decided to throw any stability you had away in order to move in with your mum and enjoy “funemployment” OMAFG!

They sail through life with the attitude of “it will be fine...it always has been in the past”....

I think the last few weeks/months prove to everyone that you can’t always use the past as a reliable predictor of the future! This is why normal people, you know is regular folk with real jobs, have savings... so that when life inevitably throws a curveball we at least have somewhat of a cushion but princess owl eyes is above all that.

Yeah Sophie just you crack on dreaming of being in Disney...that’s all a newborn really needs in order to survive anyway. Imagination and fantasy!

*and breathe*

Sorry for the rant!

Liamk91

I'm sorry but Dave's Instagram stories are so irritating. The guy clearly thinks he's a tank. I saw where he mentioned his pecs. Is he kidding? He does zero cardio, does he think the muscle he's attempting to build is going to come from underneath all the fat in his body. The way he posts workouts and talks about his body is mind boggling. I used to wonder if he was in denial but now I legit think he thinks he's well on the way to having a body carved out of granite.

• Haha
  • Wow

panda1973

I just had to join to say I asked why they deleted comments. Meanwhile my husband next to me commented he works for HMRC and were they declaring this 😂😂😂 he got deleted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Princess Owl Eyes:

Dreamed of marrying a handsome prince. Married Dave.

Dreamed of having a baby girl. Is having a boy.

Dreamed of a fairytale house. They can't even afford to rent at the moment.

Dreamed of a babymoon at WDW. Got a one night freebie at a crappy spa.

#livingmybestlife

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Dave thought he was doing something nice by giving her a banana sandwich cut in the shape of a mickey head and she has the check to turn round and say “well that’s not gonna fill up baby brown” I cant stand her she is such an ungrateful person, she is constantly putting Dave down. Here’s an idea sophie seeing as you read here, maybe your own food 🙃🙃

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
She wouldn't be in such dire financial straits had she not spent the past God Knows however many months, sitting at home on her be-smocked arse, doing Sweet F.A. and spending any spare cash on polka dot dresses from Primark and Zara.

I also feel like she deliberately included those crying shots and "I feel like such a bad mum"-type comments, as bait to encourage their "fans" to come forward with the suggestion of setting up a Patreon or an Amazon wish list. She's been angling to set up something beggy for ages - what better way, than to set one up in response to fans' perceived requests? "We feel awkward about setting this up, guys, and we're only doing this because SO many of you have asked. There's absolutely no pressure on any of you to buy us anything. However, if you would like to do so, we'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE the iCandy…."

We know your game, Sophie. The bulgy owl eyes and whispery voice don't fool us Tattlers!

P.S. I also think she's trying to take advantage of the fact that at the moment, most decent people are going through a phase of wanting to be kind and do a good turn for others. She thinks their fans' collective good turn can be equipping Baybee Brown with everything his feckless parents have failed to secure him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!!! THERE ARE FAR MORE WORTHY CAUSES TO BE DONATING TO DURING THIS PANDEMIC, NOT A LAZY COUPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK. STOP FUNDING THEIR LIFESTYLE AND THEIR DISNEY TRIPS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IM SO ANGRY
It's the ones who say You're my favourite YouTubers, you're so inspirational etc etc. You are kidding me? What is inspiring about a pair of homeless 30 somethings with a baby on the way and furloughed from a minimum wage job? I just don't see it myself ...

• Heart

Pandafeet

So she reckons child birth will be fine because shes had really bad periods pahhahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂....repeat forever. Oh bloody hell this girl is in for a shock

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
The fuckwits who are saying they’ll buy them baby stuff from their Amazon wish list have clearly more money than sense! Who in their right minds would buy people they don’t know baby stuff? Especially when they’ve brought this on themselves! If their followers have too much money, Instead of pampering these two lazy selfish shysters why don’t they instead donate to the crisis everyone is facing? Give to a young couple who are maybe frontline workers, a single mum trying to homeschool her kids or an elderly person with no family & can’t get out to the shops. It beggars belief! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18