Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that's bothered me about that vlog they did about their first trip to WDW when they said the cast member gave them $130 in cash. Really?! Would a cast member just give cash away like that? Free fast passes, room upgrades, yes I know they happen. But giving away quite a substantial sum of money ... Does anyone else know someone who's been given cash by a cast member before?

It also seems an odd/random amount?

Reactions: 3
Something that's bothered me about that vlog they did about their first trip to WDW when they said the cast member gave them $130 in cash. Really?! Would a cast member just give cash away like that? Free fast passes, room upgrades, yes I know they happen. But giving away quite a substantial sum of money ... Does anyone else know someone who's been given cash by a cast member before?
The only thing I can think of is if they opted out of housekeeping you get a gift card in exchange ($10 per night except night 1) So if they went for 2 weeks they would have got $130. Not sure when their first trip was though as think they've only been doing it the last 3/4 years.

Reactions: 4
The only thing I can think of is if they opted out of housekeeping you get a gift card in exchange ($10 per night except night 1) So if they went for 2 weeks they would have got $130. Not sure when their first trip was though as think they've only been doing it the last 3/4 years.
YES! I think this must be it. And as previously discussed POE (love it) no doubt kicked off big style so they were given cash instead of a gift card. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for solving that mystery!

Reactions: 1
I actually do! My parents 😂

Theirs was a different situation though. Basically my Mum couldn’t get into Epcot and it was because her ticket ended up being assigned to someone else halfway through her holiday.

Disney couldn’t explain how it happened as said they’d never seen it before.

So they gave my Mum and Dad cash for their parking and also to go and get dinner that night!

It does happen but think it’s only usually in the more extreme instances. Sophie being a cast member probably knew this and that’s why she didn’t take any money with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It does happen but think it’s only usually in the more extreme instances. Sophie being a cast member probably knew this and that’s why she didn’t take any money with her 😂
Thank you for that! The more I think about this situation the more it exposes that she'd sell her soul for a freebie. So this was no accident, she manufactured the whole thing ...

I doubt it was the housekeeping thing as that is fairly new and they said their first trip was in 2011.

Unless they are getting mixed up with their honeymoon and blending the trips together.

I've seen cast members give out gift cards and they also have slips they can write out for certain amounts of money in the shops. If a child loses a toy or you lose your ears on a ride, if the cast member of feeling generous they can write out a slip for you to get a replacement in the shop for free.

I've not heard of cash just being handed out by cast members though.

I thought they said it was a managed in the hotel? Is that a cast member ?
Yes anyone working in a Disney hotel, in a park, Disney store or Disney office is a cast member. As long as they are employed directly by Disney xxx

I know people say that after a while people will stop donating but I can guarantee they won’t.

its usually very vulnerable people who seek out these Disney vloggers, no disrespect to anyone but the people donating money probably have a lot going on, and Sophie and Dave are using that to their advantage.
they know they’ll send them money if they keep up the poor act.

disgusting people.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me how many people are in their house currently ? If Sophie and her sister are featured sitting on the couch in the video on her stories, who is the girl person taking it? It’s not her mum or Dave.

Can someone explain to me how many people are in their house currently ? If Sophie and her sister are featured sitting on the couch in the video on her stories, who is the girl person taking it? It’s not her mum or Dave.
Her other sister? She has 2 doesn’t she?

So poor little POE was fed up after the baby kept her awake all night. How the jeff is she going to cope when it's every single night. For years. Oh wait, no, she'll put the baby in the room her mum and sister are sharing so her precious sleep isn't disturbed. Spoilt brat.

Reactions: 5
So wait, is there six of them and two dogs living in that house currently then? All in lockdown together? And all their doing is sitting around in hoodies and pjs watching movies all day?!? The mum must be despairing!!

Never heard someone complain so much about being pregnant, it's ridiculous at this point. How these two are gonna cope when that baby comes is beyond me!

So wait, is there six of them and two dogs living in that house currently then? All in lockdown together? And all their doing is sitting around in hoodies and pjs watching movies all day?!? The mum must be despairing!!
I think there's The Gruesome Twosome, Mummy, Lauren (youngest sister) and Tom (younger brother), with blonde sister Nina staying/visiting regularly. Added to that, there's Basil, Mummy's rather sweet docile little dog who never seems to cause any bother.....and that bloody yellow demon, Chip. Not sure if Mummy has a partner/husband also living with them.

Never heard someone complain so much about being pregnant, it's ridiculous at this point. How these two are gonna cope when that baby comes is beyond me!
Especially considering she's not having to work at all and is just lazing about watching Disney+ all day, being waited on hand and foot.

I particularly despise POE tonight because Mummy's roast dinner looked very inviting and I'm hankering after one of those giant Yorkshire puds!

I think there's The Gruesome Twosome, Mummy, Lauren (youngest sister) and Tom (younger brother), with blonde sister Nina staying/visiting regularly. Added to that, there's Basil, Mummy's rather sweet docile little dog who never seems to cause any bother.....and that bloody yellow demon, Chip. Not sure if Mummy has a partner/husband also living with them.
And it's really not a big house. Dumb and Dumber are in Mummy's bedroom, the brother appears to have his own room and everyone else is in bunk beds in the other bedroom. There must be literally no private space at all for anyone, even the garden is tiny. If it's bad now it's going to be unbearable with a newborn. And let's face it, those two ain't going anywhere soon, lockdown or no lockdown, freeloading off Mummy is a great alternative to actually having to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it’s strange that Sophie didn’t go back to living with her Dad?

When Dave came back from tour she moved out of her Mums to live with her Dad because there wasn’t enough room at her Mums. Don’t know where this magic room has come from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does anyone else think it’s strange that Sophie didn’t go back to living with her Dad?

When Dave came back from tour she moved out of her Mums to live with her Dad because there wasn’t enough room at her Mums. Don’t know where this magic room has come from 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is no magic room. Her mum has been evicted from her bedroom and is sharing a bunk bed with her daughter. Sophie would have wanted to stay with her mum because she likes being waited on hand and foot. And I don't get the impression her dad puts up with the spoilt little princess act the way her mum does. I think she realised this last time she lived with him and has no desire to repeat the experience.

What's the betting she does a house tour now to show that everyone is perfectly happy with the sleeping/living arrangements?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.