Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I forgot the live 😂 Dave wasn’t working then?!

Must be so cosey in their house, so romantic sharing a bathroom with your husband.....
Sister, you mum, your teenage brother 🤣🤣

And how is he sleeping in the day with so many living there 😐

He said it was his day off in the vlog.

Did anyone watch that live they did last night? It was so pathetic and they were acting as if the virus would only affect them. Also I hadn’t read anywhere that pregnant women have to isolate for 12 weeks. I only read that the guidance, that was issued on Monday, asks pregnant women to minimise social contact for up to 12 weeks from this weekend. Has anyone else know more info?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch that live they did last night? It was so pathetic and they were acting as if the virus would only affect them. Also I hadn’t read anywhere that pregnant women have to isolate for 12 weeks. I only read that the guidance, that was issued on Monday, asks pregnant women to minimise social contact for up to 12 weeks from this weekend. Has anyone else know more info?
To be fair pregnant women are now in the high risk category including the over 70s and people who are entitled to a free flu vaccine (eg those with asthma).

But remember this is Princess Sophie, the only woman in the history of the universe who has ever been pregnant.

• Heart
To be fair pregnant women are now in the high risk category including the over 70s and people who are entitled to a free flu vaccine (eg those with asthma).

But remember this is Princess Sophie, the only woman in the history of the universe who has ever been pregnant.
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and still working in a hospital having regular contact with patients. I asked after Mondays announcement and was told I was to carry on working as normal since I can't work from home.

We're in the risk group and have been advised to take social distancing more seriously but it's not full on isolation.

She's so new to this job she won't get paid if she's off.

Screenshot_20200317-125605_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and still working in a hospital having regular contact with patients. I asked after Mondays announcement and was told I was to carry on working as normal since I can't work from home.

We're in the risk group and have been advised to take social distancing more seriously but it's not full on isolation.

She's so new to this job she won't get paid if she's off.

View attachment 96996
I tried to explain this on the live the other night and then she blocked me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I tried to explain this on the live the other night and then she blocked me
Yup, her true colours are really showing now. Don't you dare quote the Government guidance at her, she knows exactly what's best for her!

She seems to have lost the tiny bit of humanity she had since she's become pregnant. Selfish, nasty and really not pleasant to follow these days.

Reactions: 12
Sophie couldn't give a tit about the rest of the population as long as she and her little bay-bee Corona-May Brown are safe in their little bubble.

Dying for an excuse not to work and to loaf around all day, eating mummy's banana bread and depleting her supply of loo roll.

Reactions: 9
Sophie couldn't give a tit about the rest of the population as long as she and her little bay-bee Corona-May Brown are safe in their little bubble.

Dying for an excuse not to work and to loaf around all day, eating mummy's banana bread and depleting her supply of loo roll.
I'm surprised Mummy's patience hasn't worn thin!

Yup, her true colours are really showing now. Don't you dare quote the Government guidance at her, she knows exactly what's best for her!

She seems to have lost the tiny bit of humanity she had since she's become pregnant. Selfish, nasty and really not pleasant to follow these days.
She just annoys me at the moment you think she is the only one pregnant and in this situation. What makes things worse is all the people in the comments on the new blog that our giving the attention and oh poor you

I myself am pregnant and trying to work out what todo and what is best for me and my family but I am not making people round me fell sorry for me. Everyone is being effected by this

Reactions: 5
Dave, just because you look pregnant, it doesn’t mean you get time off work as well.

“I feel like I’ve lost control of my life.....”

sophie, who’s spent the majority of last year sleeping in her sisters bunk bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me where sophie is getting this information that pregnant women are supposed to self isolate for 12 weeks?? I haven’t heard this anywhere else and others in the video comments have stated this hasn’t been said anywhere??

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me where sophie is getting this information that pregnant women are supposed to self isolate for 12 weeks?? I haven’t heard this anywhere else and others in the video comments have stated this hasn’t been said anywhere??
As I said earlier in the thread pregnant women have been classed in the high risk category for several days now. The Govt advice is to self isolate if you are in a high risk category. So she's correct (for once). But of course ramping up the "Poor Me" act. She really needs to get her head out of her arse

Reactions: 1
Maybe if she’d have actually stuck at a job for once in her life she wouldn’t be in this position. I’m pregnant atm and also feel lost and scared and like I’ve no control-as does everyone. And yet it all has to be about her-yet again.

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she’d have actually stuck at a job for once in her life she wouldn’t be in this position. I’m pregnant atm and also feel lost and scared and like I’ve no control-as does everyone. And yet it all has to be about her-yet again.
I agree totally. Like you I am pregnant and just fill so not in control

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but I was bleeping gobsmacked at their “shall we book a trip to Disney next year when the baby will be 9 months old?” (I suspect on the beg)

How about you get yourself through this pregnancy first, get a full time job, and a house, then maybe start thinking about 9 months down the line. Absolute pair of low life scroungers.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but I was bleeping gobsmacked at their “shall we book a trip to Disney next year when the baby will be 9 months old?” (I suspect on the beg)

How about you get yourself through this pregnancy first, get a full time job, and a house, then maybe start thinking about 9 months down the line. Absolute pair of low life scroungers.
OMG I was waiting for someone to mention this, couldn't believe it!

Reactions: 5

What do they think a 9 month old could do ? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.