Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Dave is more tolerable than droopy eyed div Sophie. I feel for him because of his weight and I think like many, it is likely a product of mental health issues. A lot of people choose to engage in unhelpful behaviour to cope and food is one of the few that are very visible to others. I agree he probably needs counselling and if he is gay, as an example, and feels he can't really ever act on that then it could explain his weight.

Now Sophie... She's just a knob.

Reactions: 13
I actually think Dave is more tolerable than droopy eyed div Sophie. I feel for him because of his weight and I think like many, it is likely a product of mental health issues. A lot of people choose to engage in unhelpful behaviour to cope and food is one of the few that are very visible to others. I agree he probably needs counselling and if he is gay, as an example, and feels he can't really ever act on that then it could explain his weight.

Now Sophie... She's just a knob.
I quite like Dave, if I'm honest. He just seems quite genuine. I've nothing against Sophie, but I feel like she a acts like a brat at times

Reactions: 3
Dave using the corona as an excuse not to go to the gym 🤣😂
(yes, I know it’s the right thing to do, but any excuse with Dave, he’s fine in the freezer or snack isle though)

she’s in work until 8pm, so it’s not a school position?
They’re live at 9pm if you feel like some visual/audio self harm. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dave using the corona as an excuse not to go to the gym 🤣😂
(yes, I know it’s the right thing to do, but any excuse with Dave, he’s fine in the freezer or snack isle though)

she’s in work until 8pm, so it’s not a school position?
They’re live at 9pm if you feel like some visual/audio self harm. 😬
I think it's something like retail or a restaurant based on the fact she got black shoes for it but it's obviously not an office job if she's working 4-8

Reactions: 1
I think it's something like retail or a restaurant based on the fact she got black shoes for it but it's obviously not an office job if she's working 4-8
If it's retail or restaurant why did it take about two months for her to actually start the job? Mind you, if it is either of those she'll be out of a job soon anyway. And working in a call centre isn't super secure either. I notice the dream house hasn't been mentioned in a while. I guess they got laughed out of the letting agents.

Anyway ... after the shitshow that was the last vlog they're clearly trying very hard to look like a real couple in this one only the mask keeps slipping and it's obvious how much they despise each other. Painful to watch yet again.

Did any one just catch there live stream on instagram this evening. It was like poor me pity show. How she will be stuck in the house for 12 weeks and she will lose her job

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Damn I forgot the live 😂 Dave wasn’t working then?!

Must be so cosey in their house, so romantic sharing a bathroom with your husband.....
Sister, you mum, your teenage brother 🤣🤣

And how is he sleeping in the day with so many living there 😐

Reactions: 2
Did any one just catch there live stream on instagram this evening. It was like poor me pity show. How she will be stuck in the house for 12 weeks and she will lose her job
My husband is on the brink of losing his job due to this virus. My work place will also be suspended for the foreseeable. We have five children, and God knows how many commitments. At least they live with her family so don't have to worry about finances so much at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dave is desperate to give up his job as well, forget that they live with a full family he’s desperate to quit for Sophie Incase he infects her

yeah right Dave 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
Dave is desperate to give up his job as well, forget that they live with a full family he’s desperate to quit for Sophie Incase he infects her

yeah right Dave 🤣😂
So if neither Dave nor Sophie are working (and let's face it their YouTube income is likely to be unpredictable) are they just expecting to sponge off Mummy indefinitely? Does Mummy have an unlimited supply of money to support all these children and pets?

So if neither Dave nor Sophie are working (and let's face it their YouTube income is likely to be unpredictable) are they just expecting to sponge off Mummy indefinitely? Does Mummy have an unlimited supply of money to support all these children and pets?
Sophie is a croaky Princess voice....

“will you watch daily vlogs is we go daily”

dave as.... I don’t know a gay overweight Disney Prince

“YAAASSSSSSSS, I love you so much Sophie I shouldn’t work either because I’d die if I knew I hurt you and our little girl, sorry boy 🙄we’re all a flamaleee here, let’s stay in and eat together”

I edited the second one slightly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband is on the brink of losing his job due to this virus. My work place will also be suspended for the foreseeable. We have five children, and God knows how many commitments. At least they live with her family so don't have to worry about finances so much at the moment.
They are both soo self centred they don’t think about the wider picture about how this whole thing effects everyone not just them and effects people in worse ways than being stuck in doors.

Sophie is a croaky Princess voice....

“will you watch daily vlogs is we go daily”

dave as.... I don’t know a gay overweight Disney Prince

“YAAASSSSSSSS, I love you so much Sophie I shouldn’t work either because I’d die if I knew I hurt you and our little girl, sorry boy 🙄we’re all a flamaleee here, let’s stay in and eat together”

I edited the second one slightly 🤷‍♀️
I read this is “Gay overweight Disney Princess” 😂😂 oh my god Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.