Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it's quite cute. It's a dumb unique thing to them as a couple and I guess they hope their (almost nonexistent) fan base would catch on and become part of their "community" :p

Last edited:
New badges are on their way then! Wonder what they’ll treat themselves to with the money from these ones! 🙄
Nothing for the baby of course. It’ll be a trip to Disney because Ol’ Princess droopy eyes NEEDS a holiday. Their priorities are so skewed. I’m pregnant at the moment (not as far gone as her) but me and my husband both on well paid full time/permanent jobs are still worried about how much everything will cost and planning on how to budget. These two have no idea how expensive it’ll all be. Even a deposit on a rental home for them will be about a grand all in. And then they’ll have to buy a pram, a car seat, a baby monitor, bottles, nappies etc. I’m guessing she’ll end up having to borrow her sisters old baby stuff-which we all know will KILL sophie to have to do 😆

Reactions: 6
After people’s money again 🙄🙄
To be fair desperate times and all that ... Dave's on a minimum wage night job in a call centre. Sophie's got herself a part-time job but it will be a miracle if she manages to stick it out for a month. She will struggle to stay awake enough to work, particularly with Dave on nights and her acting as his personal chauffeur. Their YouTube income is going to be up and down like a fiddler's elbow (ie unreliable). They've got nowhere to live and a baby due in a matter of weeks. They are in dire straits. So really I'm surprised it's just crappy pins, I was fully expecting mugs, t shirts, dog blankets ... anything to earn a dollar. And also surprised they haven't set up a Patrion yet, maybe it's too much like hard work for that pair of bone idle slackers.

Reactions: 4
Why is Sophie still collecting Dave? Can he not get the bus? Or use this as motivation for driving lessons? Why o why have they decided to have a baby!!

Reactions: 5
Why is Sophie still collecting Dave? Can he not get the bus? Or use this as motivation for driving lessons? Why o why have they decided to have a baby!!
Probably the shift hours won't match the bus times, but then if he can't drive he should have got a 9-5. So now Sophie will have to drive him and then go to her job.... hmmmm. Sod the unlikely auditions at this stage! He should go back to acting in a few years time.

Reactions: 1
Probably the shift hours won't match the bus times, but then if he can't drive he should have got a 9-5. So now Sophie will have to drive him and then go to her job.... hmmmm. Sod the unlikely auditions at this stage! He should go back to acting in a few years time.
I assume the 10pm might not but surely the buses run at 7am, and also this is part of not driving you just have to accept what time public transport arrives

Reactions: 3
God help them if she needs a c-section, how the hell will Dave get to work then when she is unable to drive for 6 weeks. Scary how unorganised they are, I really feel for this baby with parents like them.

Reactions: 5
God help them if she needs a c-section, how the hell will Dave get to work then when she is unable to drive for 6 weeks. Scary how unorganised they are, I really feel for this baby with parents like them.
This. A thousand times. Their kid will be the poor sod that's always late for school, never got enough dinner money, wears the Book Day costume on the wrong day and never has everything he needs in his games bag. Jeez, they're so inept they haven't even got a place to call home for the little guy. Poor bugger, saddled with those no-hopers as his parents.

Reactions: 11
My brother has worked night shift for 12 years and has always found buses 🤷🏼‍♀️ You very quickly get into a routine of catching X bus at X time in any job.

My dad has worked night shift for 30 years but he drives. Some cycle in etc.

My brother has worked night shift for 12 years and has always found buses 🤷🏼‍♀️ You very quickly get into a routine of catching X bus at X time in any job.

My dad has worked night shift for 30 years but he drives. Some cycle in etc.
Cycling would help Dave with his weight loss too!!?

Reactions: 7
It might be unfair on those who have to sit around him after he’s sweated all the way there.
I am alone in always having worked in offices that have showers? Maybe I've just been extremely lucky but it isn't half useful when your boiler breaks down. And means the cyclists don't sit there in a stinky fug all day.

Reactions: 4
I am alone in always having worked in offices that have showers? Maybe I've just been extremely lucky but it isn't half useful when your boiler breaks down. And means the cyclists don't sit there in a stinky fug all day.
Yeah pretty sure most offices have shower facilities so he could easily cycle and shower before his shift

There may well be showers but to be fair there is also a very high chance there aren't.

Can we be really honest without offending anyone, it really doesn’t matter if there’s a shower.
at the weight he’s at now, cycling to and from work he’d end up in A&E not a shower cubicle.
he should get a bus, try walking more, then build up to cycling.

but they need to make a lot of changes before the baby comes.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watching the latest upload and seeing that dog lick her face makes me want to hurl. Does she not realise that they lick their arses and worse. Apparently dogs can pass on parasites to humans through licking faces and mouths. I hope she stops this before the baby gets here. She's absolutely rank!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.