Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sophie, if you're boobs hurt in your bra it's because it's the wrong size šŸ¤¦

I disgree. As my pregnancies go on the belly pushing upward is really uncomofortable. It doesn't help my boobs get huge but both belly and boobs can push against eachother.

Dave looked absolutely shattered in that vlog. "It's been a steep learning curve" is no doubt a massive understatement. In all the years I've been watching them he's never had a normal, full time office job and it's clearly taking its toll. Of course not helped by Princess Sophie making him eat a meal when clearly all the poor lad wanted to do was sleep. It'll be very interesting to see how those two cope when they're both working šŸæ

Reactions: 5
I disgree. As my pregnancies go on the belly pushing upward is really uncomofortable. It doesn't help my boobs get huge but both belly and boobs can push against eachother.
She isn't that pregnant yet though. Her boobs will be getting bigger and they will be tender but if she's still trying to wear her pre pregnancy size at 21 weeks then they will be uncomfortable. I switched to non wired bras quite early on it my pregnancy and then to crop top style stretchy bras because they change size and shape so much day to day.

Reactions: 3
She isn't that pregnant yet though. Her boobs will be getting bigger and they will be tender but if she's still trying to wear her pre pregnancy size at 21 weeks then they will be uncomfortable. I switched to non wired bras quite early on it my pregnancy and then to crop top style stretchy bras because they change size and shape so much day to day.

Yes agree if she is still trying to wear pre pregnancy. I am the same amount of weeks pregnant right now and even professionally measured for maternity twice this time so far, they are still unconfortable.

Reactions: 2
Yes agree if she is still trying to wear pre pregnancy. I am the same amount of weeks pregnant right now and even professionally measured for maternity twice this time so far, they are still unconfortable.
I'm 34 weeks now I haven't bothered getting measured, I figured it would be too expensive to get measured and buy new bras every couple of months. Luckily I didn't have big boobs to begin with and they've not got very big but heavier and uncomfortable. I can get away with crop top bras from Primark because I don't need much support.
I'm planning to get measured professionally after the baby is born once I see if I manage to successfully breast feed or not and then I'll treat myself to bras.

I'm 34 weeks now I haven't bothered getting measured, I figured it would be too expensive to get measured and buy new bras every couple of months. Luckily I didn't have big boobs to begin with and they've not got very big but heavier and uncomfortable. I can get away with crop top bras from Primark because I don't need much support.
I'm planning to get measured professionally after the baby is born once I see if I manage to successfully breast feed or not and then I'll treat myself to bras.

I wish so much for smaller boobs!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I used to take my bra off and let it sag

I wonder why Sophie doesn't vlog at all while Dave's sleeping? Even just taking the dog for a walk or something could be vaguely interesting

Or, heaven forbid, she could film a video for her own channel šŸ˜‚

I wonder why Sophie doesn't vlog at all while Dave's sleeping? Even just taking the dog for a walk or something could be vaguely interesting

Or, heaven forbid, she could film a video for her own channel šŸ˜‚
To be fair she has done this a couple of times, both times she was speaking in that breathy ickle girl voice she is so fond of. If that in itself wasn't the most annoying thing ever she then dubs that bloody awful tinkly tinkly piano "music" over the top. I genuinely think in her head she's a 12 year old girl, not a thirty year old woman about to give birth.

Reactions: 4
Oh my days how much of a witch was Sophie in that vlog? Could she have been any nastier to Dave? Who in their right mind rips the piss out of their husband's name in public? What a mean, horrible person she is.

I found that really uncomfortable watching, it felt like when you're in a restaurant and the couple at the next table are having a blazing row.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the baby name video, so much awkward passive aggressiveness going on šŸ™ˆ
Has Dave already bought his one way train ticket to move in with his boyfriend? It's like neither of them are even bothering to make a pretence of being a couple any more.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow the tension really is high! Could they look like they can't stand each other any more if they tried? Dave is wishing he admitted he liked dick from the start but instead hes forever tied down with Owl Eyes with a son he doesn't want

Attachments

• Wow
For once Dave came across quite well,
sophie sounds as cracked as ever.

did she have the baby development app set to girl? I missed the start and I wasnā€™t watching twice šŸ¤£

• Haha
'He was in my life everyday for 2 years and everyone had a crush on him, men and women' - Dave

So everyone here guessed Belle or Aurora for a girl and surprise surprise they said it in the video and Dave brought out his banging acting skills which gets him so many jobs...ā€Aurora? Really, like Auroraā€

• Haha
I actually quite liked Dave in this video. He dropped the whole ā€˜I love you so muchā€™ thing and just came across really genuine.

Reactions: 6
I actually quite liked Dave in this video. He dropped the whole ā€˜I love you so muchā€™ thing and just came across really genuine.
Dave finally got a real job and.... maybe just for one episode because he hadnā€™t slept....

grew the duck up šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair she has done this a couple of times, both times she was speaking in that breathy ickle girl voice she is so fond of. If that in itself wasn't the most annoying thing ever she then dubs that bloody awful tinkly tinkly piano "music" over the top. I genuinely think in her head she's a 12 year old girl, not a thirty year old woman about to give birth.
Hereā€™s a fun fact. I dabble in youtubing myself so I know for a fact Sophieā€™s been using A LOT of Iksonā€™s music in the recent vlogs. She used to use Epidemic Sound more but as of late Iā€™m guessing they stopped because it costs money a month to have access to it (assuming they canā€™t afford it now).

The thing is, on Iksonā€™s website, he allows people to download and use his music royalty free. HOWEVER he requests people credit his work by referencing him in the description or tagging him on YouTube in order to use it.

Sophie does neither of those. And she has used his work in past videos but so much more as of late (And I would be shocked if she bought a liscense to use it when he lets you do so for free).

With that being said, all I can say is I cannot STAND people who steal artistsā€™ hard work by not even bothering to give them credit for it. Itā€™s such a very small and simple, but respectful thing to do.

What a little Thief. A bleeping Owl Eyed Thief.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she finds making a simple cheese omelette "stressful" - god help her when the baby comes. I hate it how she always goes on about needing to be a good wife, it's so strange. Being a good wife doesn't really depend on being able to make an omelette surely?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.