Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
I cannot WAIT for this baby to fuck up their sleep. BRING. IT. ON. She thinks she's tired now, but it's a whole new level of tired when you're so exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally but you still can't sleep and barely have the opportunity to do so. :devilish:

Reactions: 11

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
My theory is that rental agencies have laughed in their faces when they're trying to rent an Insta ready mansion in Cheshire on Dave's minimum wage earnings. Which is why they STILL haven't got a house. In Basingstoke I strongly suspect Mummy acted as guarantor, let's face it those two both have a shit employment history.

So I suspect that Mummy has had enough this time and told Sophie to pull her finger out and get a job after she sponged off Mummy for months on end last year. So Sophie's got a job thinking now we can get a house. Problem is, both of them are going to be on probation and on crap wages so unless Mummy steps in as guarantor again they've got zero chance of renting a house.

She thinks she can go to the landlord with her new contract and it'll all be fine. She said in the vlog "I'm not stupid". I beg to differ, Sophie ...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The music is ridiculous.

it depends re feeling bad - i couldn’t do that to a small business, I’d be tempted to approach directly and offer myself on a temp contract.
If it was a very large business I have to say I’d probably go for it.
sophie could not be ARSED getting a job for years, she didn’t work when Dave went bumming around the country with his weird little cast members, she couldn’t even be arsed recording in her room and uploading to YouTube.

this isn’t sophie hustling to make a living, she’s done the bare minimum for years and still didn’t look for a job when she knew she was planning on having a baby.
if she’d been made redundant I’d be a lot easier on here but this is selfish sophie being selfish as always.

Beckyfreckles

Just watching the latest upload and seeing that dog lick her face makes me want to hurl. Does she not realise that they lick their arses and worse. Apparently dogs can pass on parasites to humans through licking faces and mouths. I hope she stops this before the baby gets here. She's absolutely rank!!

• Sick

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
The fake we don’t want your offers of financial help I’m not saying we won’t in the future but not now 😂😂😂 in other words I’m pretending that we aren’t grabby but in a few weeks I will do a sob story vlog. I really didn’t want to have to take you all up on the offer but times are really tough . I really didn’t want to take all your money though remember I turned it down that one time two weeks ago .

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They really can’t be looking forward to this baby coming.
they're like kids playing at being adults.

I’m glad they’re not setting up a patrion but they are doing YouTub lives, so they can get super chats, they’ll make more on that than patrion.
I'm glad 30%/40% is taken by YouTube itself.

Dave has been wanting to leave that job since he started.
No sympathy for him.
And he’s now getting money for doing fuck all, five weeks work and he’s getting 80%? In what universe Is that fair!?

and paying for Disney plus is a fucking joke.

• Heart

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but Dave's Instagram stories are so irritating. The guy clearly thinks he's a tank. I saw where he mentioned his pecs. Is he kidding? He does zero cardio, does he think the muscle he's attempting to build is going to come from underneath all the fat in his body. The way he posts workouts and talks about his body is mind boggling. I used to wonder if he was in denial but now I legit think he thinks he's well on the way to having a body carved out of granite.
“Pecs” -lol. I think he means ‘man t*ts’

• Haha

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I always wondered what Sophie’s sisters husband did as they always say they met through him and Dave working .. if he’s a director of a law firm they will be on Serious ££££ they are basically living the life Sophie wants but they actually had to work for it which is the bit she doesn’t want to do.
and That’s that on persuing your dreams / hobby whilst also supporting a family with a “proper” more conventional job to bring the money in. Not impossible then is it Dave? I bet her sister doesn’t have to “give anything up” to support his dreams either.

Beckyfreckles

I really respect Sophie and Dave’s work ethic.

Dave puts so much energy into his main job atm, buying food.

100000% they’ll find a way to get to their live stream ATM tonight though.
I don't watch the live stream, it's cringe and desperate. It's like a go fund me upload!
Who on earth plans a pregnancy when they can't afford the bare essentials for their child?

Does anyone else cringe when Chip licks her face? Does she not realise that he licks his arse and todger, so she's basically got dick juice and shit particle over her mouth from her dog. She should teach him not to do this before the baby arrives.

• Sick

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Does Dave have short term memory loss? He did exactly that this week going to Sophie’s Dads house. unbelievable that he would have the cheek to share that.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
You KNOW we'll get a living situation vlog soon explaining how they're sleeping and how it's totally fine mum's upstairs in a bunk, right?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Does anyone else cringe when Chip licks her face? Does she not realise that he licks his arse and todger, so she's basically got dick juice and shit particle over her mouth from her dog. She should teach him not to do this before the baby arrives.
I mean, what’s worse Chip or Dave.
Fully aware Chip spends a huge amount of the day with his face in a puddle/licking his ass but it’s still not an easy answer 😐

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Thought he was wearing a halter neck
View attachment 89347
I can't unsee it now :ROFLMAO:

Can anyone report them for not having AD in the title.
fucking scroungers.
dave needs to drop the “yasssssss” it’s so irritating. Everything about him is irritating.
The "yasssss" drives me loopy too!

So did Dave have his deep tissue massage in his halter neck or..? 😂View attachment 89380
You think you've had a hard week? Just remember, someone's probably had to knead Dave's buttocks today to earn a crust...

• Haha
  • Sick