Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Yes he got a new agent I think after he finished the play goes wrong and she is amazing apparently...

I just don’t understand how Sophie and her sister can come from the same upbringing her sister is so successful and driven doesn’t expect anything to fall in her lap and her husband is an actor but knows it doesn’t pay the bills so has a very successful career too.

I found the comment about her career was no fairytale funny, I don’t expect it was but it felt like could of been a little dig at Sophie and Dave

Reactions: 12

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Should pregnant women be sunbathing? (Never been pregnant so don’t know haha just wondered) as she wasn’t even covered up...
She definitely shouldn’t be sunbathing-you risk overheating which can cause birth defects. And she shouldn’t be lying on her back either.

And I was also coming here to mention the fact that every time they do a live, about a week later they’ve Bought something new. At this rate the baby will have nothing but Dave will have a home gym and Sophie will have a new smock dress.
Anyone else feel aanother maternity clothing haul coming on after her fussing in that vlog? When I’ve honestly never seen her in anything other than a smock dress and leggings and she obvs has plenty of those!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let’s all remember Sophie was driving for months with her sisters glasses because she was too “scared” to go to the opticians...

fucking tragic.

• Angry
  • Wow

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Legally she may have done nothing wrong however morally she has done something very wrong. And don't be fooled by her big eyes, she feels no guilt at all, she just thought she should say that. I think it's really crappy what she's done !

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I tried to explain this on the live the other night and then she blocked me
Yup, her true colours are really showing now. Don't you dare quote the Government guidance at her, she knows exactly what's best for her!

She seems to have lost the tiny bit of humanity she had since she's become pregnant. Selfish, nasty and really not pleasant to follow these days.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
It INFURIATES me when they’re like “just heading back to the room for a nap” Wild!!!!
Thing is, I get going for"naps" 😉 when you're on your honeymoon, only she really was asleep in bed on her own while Dave was doing the big shop, being sent out to get meals, snacks and whatever else Princess Sophie demanded. When he'd completed the To Do list to her satisfaction he was in the pool on his own while she slept. Seriously, is there a lazier person on the planet?

• Haha
  • Wow

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Dave saying ‘I’d just love to go and see my family’ 🙄

wouldn’t everyone Dave, that’s not just you. I live down the road from my Mum and Dad but I can’t see them. My mum hates itas I have two children she sees most days and she is upset to be missing out on the baby cuddles with my youngest.

They honestly do seem to think that this has impacted them differently to everyone else

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I actually thought it was wrong that the midwife agreed she could film during the appointment, under the pretence that the footage was for Dave, when really it was just to get done extra content for their vlog. Anyone else feel weird hearing the heartbeat of an unborn child of a person they don’t know in such a private setting? I also wouldn’t want my pale tummy on show like that to the internet

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He obviously has a bad relationship with food
I have complete sympathy for the struggle until you start lecturing your audience on the best type of “high protein“ foods to eat,
until you start buying separate food on Christmas Eve because you can’t eat Sophie’s mums Christmas dinner....and need your own “diet” food.
until you find out there’s low calorie icecream in Asda so buy 8 tubs and eat one in the car.

and until you become a husband and father.

• Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
With one wage and not even maternity pay I don't think getting a house will be as easy as they think.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
What an absolute joke they should be donating that money to the NHS not a pair of freeloaders!!! I am DISGUSTED at them accepting that money!!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I need to spend time today catching up on the vlogs from the last few days 😐

*ipad is still switched off*

Ok, I’m caught up 🙂

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
I'm a long time lurker but felt it was time to sign up finally!
These two wind me up, they come across as constantly on the beg for money etc and it's frustrating to see. Can't believe people are actually donating money to them. Why???
Welcome!

And to top it all off, despite not having so much as a pram or a cot/moses basket for the baby to sleep in, they're planning to purchase Etsy prints to put on the walls of the nursery they don't have in the house they aren't yet renting.

Steam coming out of my nostrils at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Paradisefalls

This is the reason he’s put weight on in his “diet” in the last few years.
Who says “physique goals”?

Why does everything have to be goals with these people?

He spends his days looking at other people’s Insta for home gym inspiration and she’s on Pinterest planning her dream nursery (all whilst living in a single room of her mums house in their 30’s)

S&D - here’s a wacky idea - how about spending less time drooling over other people’s lives and more time actually getting off your arse and doing something with your own lives?!? It’s called working towards achieving your goals...

Sorry what am I saying?! This bone idle pair wouldn’t know work if it slapped them in the face!

Notfeelingit

So the live froze after someone left the following super chat. I think mods turned it off cos they can’t delete super chat maybe?
98F306C8-DF58-4756-BA70-A4AE424BF8F6.png

No idea to see what was donated looking back but I saw: £5 £5 £10 £10 £20 $100 $50 $50 $10. But I’m sure there was more. A lot of the questions were not being answered. I was barred from making comments and all I asked was if they were going to start daily vlogging again, that’s all I asked but it got me blocked!!
Love it when they get a donation and save keeps saying “it’s unnecessary, it’s not asked for or needed” 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
God honestly this girl drives me mad. No money to buy anything for their baby but is using the time to do things like update her passport 🤦🏼‍♀️

You can travel on your passport with your name as long as your documents match the name you book your holiday in, she obviously knows this as they went on their honeymoon.

no money but let’s spend my money to update my name which I don’t need to do, during a pandemic so won’t be using it anyway.

sorry but that’s £70 that could buy a Moses basket or a cot.

I haven’t even watched the newest video about their first trip but sure it will boil my piss 🤣

• Heart

Kraken

Okay but the funniest part was Soph seeing no correlation between eating white bread, cakes and nando's every other day and her being constipated!

You can't just throw 3 weetabix in a bowl and expect that to save you 😂😂

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Why the hell should they win a ‘Disneymoon’ over other more deserving families who have never had the chance to go before. Jesus! They’re fit and healthy twenty-thirty somethings. God! Just get bloody jobs like the rest of us and pay your way to go to Disney. They’re so frikkin entitled!