Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this!! I went to Florida with my bf 2 years in a row and both times we worked easily 50h weeks to afford it and when we were there we got up at 6am everyday and got back to the room at 11/12 when parks and bars were closed because we valued and appreciated every single second. It INFURIATES me when they’re like “just heading back to the room for a nap” Wild!!!!
The first night of their honeymoon was spent with Dave shopping for bug spray for hours while Sophie napped.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Sophie saying she needs to create a mood board for the nursery .. errr why?! She’s at her mums and think we can all safely agree they will be for the foreseeable

Reactions: 10
Sophie saying she needs to create a mood board for the nursery .. errr why?! She’s at her mums and think we can all safely agree they will be for the foreseeable
That kid will be in school by the time they get a nursery.
This is what she’s focusing on?! Really? I feel like when it does come time to create a nursery, the kid will be sent over for mummy to look after in order for them to ‘focus’ on the nursery. All for the gram.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine when they go to register the baby

“ So Mr and Mrs Brown can I ask your occupations are for the birth certificate?”

YouTube Sensations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Dave have short term memory loss? He did exactly that this week going to Sophie’s Dads house. unbelievable that he would have the cheek to share that.
I think his family must have called him out on their idiocy, hence the dangers being 'drilled' in to him. Let's see if he practises what he preaches the next time Sophie wants a snack. At least his lot appear less enabling than Sophie's mother, who I think is a complete mug.

Also, Dave's plan for a home gym is hilarious. Is he intending to take over even more of Sophie's family's space?! I've never come across a more deluded pair.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She really isn't looking forward to baby boy Brown it seems from her last post :/

Also no weekend vlogs as promised and not even their Disney video on Friday either!

Reactions: 3
She really isn't looking forward to baby boy Brown it seems from her last post :/

Also no weekend vlogs as promised and not even their Disney video on Friday either!
And she's done FA on her own channel too. Why do people follow them let alone give them money? It beggars belief.

My money's on the next vlog being the launch of the new merch. They're only making vlogs now that create income.

Couldn't even be bothered to make an NHS vlog. They're quick enough to go for scans etc but don't bother giving anything back, will you, you lazy pair of no hopers.

• Wow
I was wondering if her lack of enthusiasm for the baby is down to having no money to buy things for him or nursery to decorate etc. A lot of people love the shopping process for their first ... OR is it simply because he isn't a girl? ... or is it really the pandemic?

I was wondering if her lack of enthusiasm for the baby is down to having no money to buy things for him or nursery to decorate etc. A lot of people love the shopping process for their first ... OR is it simply because he isn't a girl? ... or is it really the pandemic?

OR is it because she know it will be a lot more work/less sleep when he is here??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

OR is it because she know it will be a lot more work/less sleep when he is here??
I definitely think it the inability to buy things, she appears very materialistic.

I don't believe she has the foresight to consider how much work the baby will actually be. I also think her mum will end up doing most of the work, Sophie will justify it by saying Mummy Belle is stepping in as Dave works nights.

Reactions: 4

Surely it a combination of them all. They can’t afford to buy anything, plus it’s a boy, Sophie clearly doesn’t want a boy.... so she can’t ruin her pink plush mum’s room with blue....

Reactions: 5
I hope I’m wrong, but part of me thinks (sooner or later) that they might give the baby up. Like everyone says here, neither of them seem pleased about the baby boy, they have no jobs, money, a house etc. Plus they are both selfish and lazy. I just can’t see it working out. Can they really adjust and and raise this baby properly or will they give up?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
OMG this!! I went to Florida with my bf 2 years in a row and both times we worked easily 50h weeks to afford it and when we were there we got up at 6am everyday and got back to the room at 11/12 when parks and bars were closed because we valued and appreciated every single second. It INFURIATES me when they’re like “just heading back to the room for a nap” Wild!!!!
Same!! I have chronic fatigue as well so would even have an excuse. But everyday we would be up earlier and home late, spending the full day in the park. If I have spent 3k on a holiday I'm making the most of it. I was in a wheelchair most days but powered on through!!

I hope I’m wrong, but part of me thinks (sooner or later) that they might give the baby up. Like everyone says here, neither of them seem pleased about the baby boy, they have no jobs, money, a house etc. Plus they are both selfish and lazy. I just can’t see it working out. Can they really adjust and and raise this baby properly or will they give up?
This is actually insane. How could you actually think that Dave and Sophie would give up their baby. I agree they are both selfish and lazy but to actually suggest that two people would give up their baby is pretty disgusting

Reactions: 30
It seems odd they haven't bought anything at all really for baby. Done no 'haul' videos for the baby. I guess they were holding out for the baby shower to be gifted loads.
I don't have children yet but I presume you need to be somewhat prepared with the essentials. Not even a pack of white baby gros or a moses basket has been shown.
It must be hard not being able to go to the shops to choose but you can still order online. I'm pretty sure it would count as essentials. They need to get on with things. They could be doing loads of vlogs of them getting stuff ready.

Reactions: 9
I can just imagine the uploads in six months, one day it'll be "Our favourite rides at Disney" then the day after it'll be, "We're giving up our baby!"

• Haha
I’m not sure if it’s just you being naive but parents don’t ‘give a baby up’ for reasons such as this. It’s so much more complex than that. Whatever we think about S and D, they would never do that! I think they have an idealised view of pregnancy and parent hood and the pandemic and lack of their own home and income has been a huge disappointment and robbed them of this (even when lots of it is down to their own bad and irresponsible choices). I think what is going on is a product of their immaturity and inability to make sensible adult choices and the lockdown has made things worse. As a result, and perhaps gender disappointment too, Sophie and maybe Dave is finding it hard to bond and get excited as the baby life/mum life she has longed for is turning out to not have all the things she dreamed of, such as a lovely decorated home and nursery, money to do nice things like fo to Disney etc. This are of course shallow things but also would upset you, whether it’s down to your own choices or not. However, despite all of this, it is a huge leap to suggest they’d not keep their own child!!

Reactions: 21
Gender disappointment is a real thing unfortunately hence the clinic in Cyprus that is making a fortune from rich couples who are wanting to select the gender. If Sophie keeps going they way she’s going she will lose followers for coming across as being a self centred, spoilt cow. There are millions of women in the world that will never get the chance to carry a healthy baby boy or girl.

They are constantly at supermarkets so they should be picking up packs of baby grows /sleepsuits /bibs they literally cost the same as the packs of monster that Dave drinks and the amount they spend on snacks. Having a baby you make sacrifices.

When I was pregnant we picked up something every week baby toiletries, sensitive wipes so when our little girl arrived we literally had enough stuff to last us the first 6months and the fact that my money was going to be a lot less being on maternity pay. I really couldn’t live like they do winging life.

They need to start being realistic and grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.