Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie could be uploading baby hauls, nothing expensive and unnecessary just sleepsuits, muslins, etc people love to watch anything baby related. Another baby name video (without dave) anything! She doesn't seem interested in her baby at all. All she does is moan moan moan. She cares more about going back to Disney than her baby being born!

Reactions: 6
their latest vlog couldn't make it any more obvious that they've been reading here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 21.09.02.png

Jesus christ, I had never realised how big Dave actually is.. WHY wear such tight long sleeved tops! WOW.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My god we have to suffer through Dave going through his “gym” equipment! Give over Dave you’re only kidding yourself.
As said above they couldn’t make it more obvious that they’ve read here. Talking about how Dave will be going back to work once allowed, she saying she’s basically a full time youtuber now as she doesn’t have a job anymore. Baby is due in 13 weeks. House situation is a “no go” atm according to sophie and they will be looking to rent and want to be in a house by June and the baby is due in July. Sophie says she thinks lockdown will be over in May/ early June and hope to get house in June. They want to start getting things organised for baby brown and “move in really close to him being born” says she feels like they can get a place sorted in 13 weeks.
dave also comments on people saying about him learning to drive (hi sophie and Dave) saying he can’t atm cause it’s far too dangerous

Reactions: 8
I have to give credit where it is due and I think fair play for finally addressing the obvious questions.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else catch Dave’s expression when he said, “Soph will do nothing, me and her family will do all the stuff.” 😂

With one wage and not even maternity pay I don't think getting a house will be as easy as they think.

Reactions: 12
With one wage and not even maternity pay I don't think getting a house will be as easy as they think.
Unless mummy puts the deposit down? But I guess they want to be near her mum and sister, Cheshire isn’t very cheep so it’d out of their price range...... plus no public transport for Dave to get to work when Sophie is looking after the baby

Reactions: 1
Notice they didn't deny that they're monopolising Mummy's bedroom. Fairly obvious it's the master bedroom from the fact there's an en suite.

Reactions: 2
Sophie also Pees on an unused pregnancy test to see if it says she’s pregnant (yes, seriously) out of boredom and then “””jokes””” about getting pregnant again in six months time as she wants her children to be born close together...:

there two need a serious, serious reality check

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sophie also Pees on an unused pregnancy test to see if she says she’s pregnant (yes, seriously) out of boredom and then “””jokes””” about getting pregnant again in six months time as she wants her children to be born close together...:

I was just gonna say the same. I skipped through most of the video. Why would she pee on the test. So weird.
I thought they wanted to take baby to Disney first??
I actually can't believe how unprepared they are. They need to have a plan for what they are going to if lockdown is not lifted by when Sophie thinks it will be.

Sophie also Pees on an unused pregnancy test to see if she says she’s pregnant (yes, seriously) out of boredom and then “””jokes””” about getting pregnant again in six months time as she wants her children to be born close together...:

This.

See how you cope with Baby #1 first, Owl Eyes.

• Haha
Sophie also Pees on an unused pregnancy test to see if it says she’s pregnant (yes, seriously) out of boredom and then “””jokes””” about getting pregnant again in six months time as she wants her children to be born close together...:

What?!? That’s ridiculous. She obviously said she wants children born close together because she wants a girl now. Bored of carrying a boy obviously. I hope she has a whole brood of fat boys that look like Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope I’m wrong, but part of me thinks (sooner or later) that they might give the baby up. Like everyone says here, neither of them seem pleased about the baby boy, they have no jobs, money, a house etc. Plus they are both selfish and lazy. I just can’t see it working out. Can they really adjust and and raise this baby properly or will they give up?
All of you people, lighten up on this member. It’s a sad reality but people DO give their children up, especially juvenile minded idiots similar to Sophie and Dave. Even though we all think the idea is appalling, it still happens. People are THAT selfish.

So calling someone sick or out of their mind when they are only being honest in their FEARS and CONCERNS (based off of what they are seeing from Sophie and Dave and reading EVERYONE on here say) is so wrong. The least you all can do is encourage that Sophie and Dave won’t do this, not bite their head off and make them feel like tit.

With that being said:
Hb123 -Sophie and Dave have been doing a lot of crappy stuff lately and their decision making skills are questionable.They might end up pawning the boy off on family for plenty of babysitting, far more than any of us ever would, but that doesn’t mean they will give up their child. And I like to think that once they have bonded with him out of the womb, the disappointment for a girl will not be as strong and the desire to be great parents will truly kick in. They might shock us all with their ability to nurture and love, far more than we are seeing now. That is my truest hope, at least.

Reactions: 10
What’s the betting that they’ll end up leaving Chip with her mum when they finally do find somewhere to live?

Reactions: 6
What’s the betting that they’ll end up leaving Chip with her mum when they finally do find somewhere to live?
This seems more likely to me than giving up baby brown - just temporary to start with, then Soph will get overwhelmed so he'll go on little holidays until they ship him back to the puppy farm he came from (or just back to Dave's dad, who seemed to like him the most!)

I just don't get how they could possibly pass the finance checks to rent a house, unless Mummy pays the rent. Actually I suppose she might to get her bed back. And of course there's the slight issue of CV. Lockdown won't be ending anytime soon and the baby won't wait. Plus of course those two have got it nice and easy at Mummy's with her waiting on them hand and foot and them with the ensuite. So I think there is very, very little chance of them going anywhere soon.

Reactions: 5
They said they pay rent to her mum for the room just now... maybe they have savings from Dave’s acting gig and using that just now along with it being deposit and rent for a flat.
Dave blaming the virus for not learning to drive... what was his excuse before the virus started tho?!
I swear he is getting bigger. Is it because he’s building muscle under his fat it’s just making him even bigger ??? (I’m fat myself but I’d never go on YouTube for 5 years pretending to be on a diet the whole time)!!!
At least they tried to be honest and open up a bit about the situation. Their vlog would have been 100% better without her taking a pregnancy test though. Very insensitive to any of her viewers who may still be TTC!!

Reactions: 10
I think it’s quite naive of them to think they will be able to find a house and move in before the baby is born. Nobody knows how long the coronavirus policies will be in place. The UK is get to hit the peak. The government advise against moving during all of this. By the time isolation is lifted, she is likely to either be heavily pregnant or already had the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not as if lockdown will be suddenly non existent, it will take weeks or months for things to start to return to normal
B3FC3C71-8D23-412C-9F6D-8CC0FC121675.jpeg

I think it’s quite naive of them to think they will be able to find a house and move in before the baby is born. Nobody knows how long the coronavirus policies will be in place. The UK is get to hit the peak. The government advise against moving during all of this. By the time isolation is lifted, she is likely to either be heavily pregnant or already had the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not as if lockdown will be suddenly non existent, it will take weeks or months for things to start to return to normal View attachment 108753
And due to social distancing they won’t be able to do viewings etc, they haven’t really thought about any of this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.