Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a mum so like millions have been through pregnancy, childbirth and post-natal recovery and getting used to life with a new born and general parenting. I honestly don’t know how these two will cope. Their financial and living situation aside (which are the two crucial things), how will they cope? Like... just imagine Sophie in labour? The pain and slow recovery after, the lack of sleep, the fact that your whole life will now centre around the baby in those first few weeks. They’re both older than when I had my son but are very immature and I do think they will struggle (and Sophie will moan endlessly) with the ins and outs of it. To be fair to Dave, he is more optimistic and I think more likely to get stuff done. But goodness me, the more I watch, the more I see how strangely immature Sophie is. Like she goes on about wanting to be a mum but the best mums/parents are resilient, hard working and make sacrifices for their child... I don’t see this this happening without a lot of self-pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love that she said she stayed in the car? Sureeeeeeee, she goes on to say "we" went in, "i" found my dresses..they went to get the webcam they keep banging on about so they can do a live without it lagging like last time. Only interested in the money, duck covid aye soph? And they are gonna be parents soon?? 😂😂 I'll get the popcorn.
It's like them going food shopping. She keeps saying "obviously I'm in the car because I'm not allowed in" but the fact that she's driving him from shop to shop is just as bad. If she's that worried she should be at home and send him alone and when he gets back make him wash his hands or shower. By sharing a car she's basically coming into contact with all the people he has in the shop.

Since he can't drive it would even be a better option for her to go alone and do the shop. Less people out and about the better. Same with him going to midwife appointments with her and staying in the car.

Yes she's pregnant but she can still go out for an ESSENTIAL food shop and the daily exercise like everyone else. Pregnant women have only been advised to be cautious and practise social distancing only going out when necessary. Not to fully isolate for 12 weeks like she thinks.

I'm pregnant and my husband is still in work so I've done an occasional food shop to save him going at weekends when it's busier, I just go as early as possible to avoid busy times, I have a list and just get what I need and go and keep 2 meters away from other people.

Or the best option, just give her mum or whoever is doing the household shop money towards food and ask them to pick up what they want.

Someone is obviously doing a proper shop because theirs was not enough for the whole house so again if she's worried, reduce the risk and have less people going out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Whoever these people are that are supposedly sending him loads of support for his home work outs are just adding to the problem. There is no cardio at all. Why can’t he get this into his head it’s so frustrating!! How can he build muscle when it is covered under layers of fat! CARDIO DAVE

Reactions: 4
I'm no weight loss expert but I have struggled with my weight in the past. I think Dave really is focusing on the wrong thing. He shouldn't be worried about protein or weights etc but instead focus on losing body fat with cardio and a diet overhaul. I reckon he could lose a good amount by the time the baby comes.

If he even combined some skipping/Burpees/mountain climbers etc. He could turn it into a HIIT. I much prefer weight training, but combine it with some form of cardio to get the most out of my workout.

He has no idea what he is doing, and clearly refuses to listen to anyone on the topic. He knows best. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Guys, there'll be no vlog tonight because....wait for it....Sophie is feeling tired and so Dave is making her rest. What else has she done but rest these past few weeks (months)?

She's honestly the laziest, most useless cow :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine their second pregnancy. If she had a child already and was pregnant. She’d literally not move for 9 months! When she is 8/9 months what will it be like. I say this having been pregnant. Still manage to commute in London and work a 55hour week teaching. I’m no martyr. It’s just life!

I think this is the perfect excuse for her to not work. There’s no way she’d have stuck out that job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Actually went back and watched their Florida 2017 vlogs today. So many references to wanting a baby girl throughout. At one point she even says “it’ll be just our luck that we’ll have all boys.” 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cannot WAIT for this baby to duck up their sleep. BRING. IT. ON. She thinks she's tired now, but it's a whole new level of tired when you're so exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally but you still can't sleep and barely have the opportunity to do so. :devilish:

Reactions: 11
I cannot WAIT for this baby to duck up their sleep. BRING. IT. ON. She thinks she's tired now, but it's a whole new level of tired when you're so exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally but you still can't sleep and barely have the opportunity to do so. :devilish:
Sadly she will palm the baybee off on Mummy and Dave. Nothing gets in the way of our little Princess's sleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I bet she'll find Dave bursting into theatrical song far less amusing on only a few hours broken sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So looks like Dave is having a huge tea. Claiming to have not used all his calories.
However he was skyping with a personal trainer whose insta I went in and he was obese and lost a significant amount of work. Do we think dave is giving it ago for real here?

Reactions: 2
So looks like Dave is having a huge tea. Claiming to have not used all his calories.
His whole "using up calories" attitude drives me bonkers. YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT ALL THE CALORIES, YOU CAN JUST STOP EATING WHEN YOU'RE FULL!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is just a crazy mentality. When you're morbidly obese you really shouldn't be concerned about eating too few calories in a day. You've already completely knackered your metabolism anyway. He uses any excuse to gorge himself at every opportunity.

Reactions: 7
I don't get how dave thinks just doing weights and not making other changes it going to work. I have lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks but I do cardio,weights and have changed my diet. I don't eat all my calorie allowance everday because that defeats the point of making a deficit? He needs to loose weight for his childs sake,so he can run around with him and set a good example.

This is just a crazy mentality. When you're morbidly obese you really shouldn't be concerned about eating too few calories in a day. You've already completely knackered your metabolism anyway. He uses any excuse to gorge himself at every opportunity.
I read that too quickly and thought you were going to say, "You've already had your lifetime calorie intake anyway". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's talking absolute tit. Earlier in his stories he was claiming he was hangry. Is he really trying to fool himself/us that he barely ate today and has "almost all" his calories left over? Surprisingly, he doesn't strike me as the type to fast.

Reactions: 5
Sophie is "just" pregnant. Most people work and/or have other small children to care for meaning they can't constantly indulge in doing nothing just because they are pregnant 🙄🙄🙄 Plus at least for me, being pregnant it nothing compared to actually having the child, she's got no hope!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.