Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is "just" pregnant. Most people work and/or have other small children to care for meaning they can't constantly indulge in doing nothing just because they are pregnant 🙄🙄🙄 Plus at least for me, being pregnant it nothing compared to actually having the child, she's got no hope!!
I think people have different experiences with pregnancy so some people can be more tired and exhausted were others seem to have it more ‘together’, however I think Sophie has always been someone who appears to be a little bit on the lazy side even before pregnancy.

Reactions: 3
I think people have different experiences with pregnancy so some people can be more tired and exhausted were others seem to have it more ‘together’, however I think Sophie has always been someone who appears to be a little bit on the lazy side even before pregnancy.

I don't dispute the tiredness I just mean some people don't have the choice to laze around and indulge that tiredness.

Reactions: 5
I don't dispute the tiredness I just mean some people don't have the choice to laze around and indulge that tiredness.
100% this. I think we all find being pregnant different but some of us know that we have to work if we want our baby to have a good life. I know that the only way I can afford a nice pram, cute changing mat, pretty maternity clothes is to work for it, unlike Sophie and Dave who are doing nothing and just expect to be gifted all the nice things. They can’t even be bothered to upload to YouTube, literally the only job they have between them atm. She’d quickly turn her nose up at a £300 pram, but is doing nothing (literally) to get a nicer one, bar begging and making sad owl eyes at a camera for it once a week.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think Sophie has always been someone who appears to be a little bit on the lazy side even before pregnancy.
This has to be the understatement of the year. Anyone ever see her make an effort for anything? Even when they were on their Disneymoon she stayed in bed and sent Dave out to collect breakfast for her because she CBA. She makes Brogan Tate look like a workaholic. And that's quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Backhanded making out she is hard done by with 5 hours solid sleep 😂😂😂 can't wait for baby Brown!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry for the laugh emoji on that last comment m, but pull the other one.

This is a couple who claim they don’t do lives for the money but could turn super chats off. Haven’t done any content this week apart from their live beg which they have no content for at all. Just sit and read the comments.

If they genuinely were doing lives for their audience then why not do it on instagram like they were

Reactions: 6
I bet the excuse will be we didn't even realise it was happening blame baby brain.
And daves lack of sugar. His only had a case of monster and family size Easter egg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the excuse will be we didn't even realise it was happening blame baby brain.
And daves lack of sugar. His only had a case of monster and family size Easter egg
I’m honestly confused how someone ‘trying to get healthy’
Would drink monster. I just makes my insides feel sticky 😅

In fairness he is drinking sugar free monster! It's not the healthiest but at least not full of sugar entirely :p

Reactions: 1
In fairness he is drinking sugar free monster! It's not the healthiest but at least not full of sugar entirely :p
But sometimes those sugar free alternatives are filled with all sorts of nasties and are actually worse than just enjoying the full sugar version in moderation. Not that Dave will be perturbed by this information, so long as his protein remains HIGH! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
But sometimes those sugar free alternatives are filled with all sorts of nasties and are actually worse than just enjoying the full sugar version in moderation. Not that Dave will be perturbed by this information, so long as his protein remains HIGH! :ROFLMAO:
Thinking back to the vlog last week where there was no energy drink multipack in the supermarket. His face was a picture. Dave, water exists!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didnt these idiots drive to 5 different supermarkets to get rennies last week?! Patronising *ss. Holier than thou as long as it doesn’t affect them.
44F40B09-CB8E-47E9-A8D7-EA30B931734D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Didnt these idiots drive to 5 different supermarkets to get rennies last week?! Patronising *ss. Holier than thou as long as it doesn’t affect them.
View attachment 107512
Yes they did. And drove round to Sophie's Dad's home to pick up such "essentials" as a cuddly toy to practice swaddling on...

He's got a bloody cheek.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I need to spend time today catching up on the vlogs from the last few days 😐

*ipad is still switched off*

Ok, I’m caught up 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has to be the understatement of the year. Anyone ever see her make an effort for anything? Even when they were on their Disneymoon she stayed in bed and sent Dave out to collect breakfast for her because she CBA. She makes Brogan Tate look like a workaholic. And that's quite an achievement.
OMG this!! I went to Florida with my bf 2 years in a row and both times we worked easily 50h weeks to afford it and when we were there we got up at 6am everyday and got back to the room at 11/12 when parks and bars were closed because we valued and appreciated every single second. It INFURIATES me when they’re like “just heading back to the room for a nap” Wild!!!!

Reactions: 11
Her sisters house is SO Nice she’s been posting a lot on Instagram. Sophie must be so jealous there’s 0 chance they will be in a house before that kid is born He needs a job above minimum wage for a start. Most landlords where we live ask for bank statements for the past 3 months and we had to earn x2 what the house costs A month to pass the Affordability... good luck!

Does Dave have short term memory loss? He did exactly that this week going to Sophie’s Dads house. unbelievable that he would have the cheek to share that.

Reactions: 11
It INFURIATES me when they’re like “just heading back to the room for a nap” Wild!!!!
Thing is, I get going for"naps" 😉 when you're on your honeymoon, only she really was asleep in bed on her own while Dave was doing the big shop, being sent out to get meals, snacks and whatever else Princess Sophie demanded. When he'd completed the To Do list to her satisfaction he was in the pool on his own while she slept. Seriously, is there a lazier person on the planet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.